free hit counters
Attribute Theft/Transfer - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-12-2009   #73
alpec73
Lurker

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

--- User has deleted post ---

Last edited by alpec73; 05-24-2010 at 04:15 PM.
alpec73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2009   #74
AngelusX
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max AP View Post
Another one of mine. I'm happy to know you remember it. It was my first story ever!!
I may be silly for asking this or for not asking sooner but is there somehere we can find all your stories?
AngelusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2009   #75
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelusX View Post
I may be silly for asking this or for not asking sooner but is there somehere we can find all your stories?
All my stories related to transfers are posted here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transfertheme/

Hope you enjoy them

Max
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009   #76
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max AP View Post
All my stories related to transfers are posted here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transfertheme/

Hope you enjoy them

Max
Hey where is the first part of that story that was just posted in the yahoo group. That seems like awesome story.
Unread 07-21-2009   #77
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
Hey where is the first part of that story that was just posted in the yahoo group. That seems like awesome story.
Glad to know you enjoy the second part of the story. I must say that the story is in progress and it's moving quite slow. I'm hoping to have the third part for the next week. In the meantime, here are part 1 and 2. Enjoy them.

The Exchange Network
By Max

Part 1

The saturday morning, Cassie got a strange package from her cousin. "What will Sarah will have sent me this for?" she wondered after checking what the package contained. Curiosity took the best of her and she dialed at her cousin.

"Hello? Sarah? It's me Cassie… Yeah, I got your package but I don't know what it's… Well, yeah… I know what a USB slot is. I'm not dumb you know" she sighed. "OK, I see you in the messenger"

Now, more intrigued than ever, Cassie got upstairs and sat on her desk. Once her computer was ready, she put in the DVD she found inside the package. Soon, the start up presentation played on her screen.

"Welcome to the installation of The Exchange Network Kit. We want to thank you for joining at our great community. We hope you have a good time meeting new people and enjoying what they have to offer you" said aloud the presentation.

"Cool!" said Cassie who was a fan of the social networks. She quickly accepted the terms and started to install the program. Then, she took out of the box a kind of fingerprint reader with a USB connector. She plugged it in her computer and wait until the installation was completed. After that, she ran the program and a messenger program appeared.

"Sign in" read Cassie on the screen. She put the pointer over but it wasn't an option. "Weird. Shouldn't be an option to create a new ID or something? And then people said that I'm clumsy" she laughed. "I better call Sarah and..." Cassie hung down the phone as she noticed the fingerprint reader glowing red. "I wonder…" she said pressing her thumb on it. Cassie jumped as a voice filled the room

"Dear Cassie. Welcome to the Exchange Network" was heard through the speakers. "As a new member of our community, you will need a guide through your first steps. That is why I'm here. My name is Tenia, which stands for The Exchange Network Artificial Intelligence. I can guide you and offer you advices during the time you need me. If my presence is not required, you can turn off my program only my mentioning. Do you understand?" said a feminine voice.

"Yeah" said Cassie marveled by the program.

"Good. Now, there is a request for a communication from Sarah Reynolds. Do you want to accept it?" said Tenia

"Yes" said Cassie and a videoconference window pop up. "Hey! Hi Sarah"

"It was about time Cassie. I was waiting like for eons" joked Sarah. "Do you have everything ready?"

"I guess so, but still, you haven't told me what is this all about. Also, how the program knew my name?? I haven't even type my profile!!" said Cassie alarmed.

"Relax dear cousin. It's how it works. You put your fingerprint on it and the program will know everything about you so it can interact with you in the best way possible. Some people said that the program has access to government computers and they can load all the information about you to build a profile, others said that it's magic" Sarah said shrugging her shoulders.

"OK, so what this program do? Can I upload my photos or do I have a blog or something?" Cassie wondered.

"No. It's not like that. This network allows you to connect with thousand of people around the globe that want only one thing" said Sarah making a pause to build suspense. "They want to exchange traits"

"Excuse me?" said Cassie.

"It's true. You only need to entry what you want to exchange… for example, you want to an asian girl. You only tell at Tenia you want to exchange your caucasian ethnic for an asian one. She will make the search on the network and found a person that wants the opposite so the two of you can exchange traits. You don't even need to know at the person, the swap can be done in private, or if you want you can chat with that person. A great tool this program has is that you can contact people whom speak different languages and Tenia will translate everything for you"

"Really?" said Cassie excited. "Can you do that for me Tenia?"

"Sure. Do you want me to look for the ethnic exchange your cousin mentioned?" she said.

Cassie didn't expect Tenia will offer her that, but suddenly the idea of being asian was really exciting her. "Yeah. I want that exchange" she said.

"Okie Dokie" said Tenia. A busy icon appeared on the screen and then Tenia spoke again. "There is 292,432 results for your request. From those, 64,681 are active. Do you want to pick one randomly, or you want to specify more your request"

"What does suppose to mean?" ask Cassie looking at Sarah.

"Well, Tenia had looked in all the network, for any request that match your. The first number indicated the total requests done, while the second indicate how many of those request are online now. Now, if you want, you can specify a few parameters for who the donor will be, like age, sex, location, etc. I think that in your case, you must use the location option. I mean, what kind of asian you want to be?"

"Right. I got it" said Cassie nodding her head. "Tenia filtered the results to Japan only"

"Got it!" Tenia cheerfully replied. "There are 1,365 results from which 524 are active".

"Uhm… Can you tell me who is the person with the oldest request?" said Cassie.

"Uhm… here it is" said Tenia and a profile window appeared.

Cassie examined the profile and it was of a japanese student that was looking to study abroad and was afraid to look different. "She sounds nice. I will like to select her".

"Good choice. Do you want to chat with the person or want to make the exchange?"

"I will go with the second. I'm a bit shy" Cassie blushed.

"No problem. I let at my sister know about your request" said Tenia referring to the version of herself in the computer of the japanesse girl. "She says everything is ready when you are. Just put your thumb in the fingerprint reader and the exchange will be done"

Doing what Tenia asked, Cassie pressed the reader and gasped as a tingle rushed all over the body and removed her thumb. "What was that?" she said.

"The power of The Exchange Network" giggled Tenia as Cassie felt her body continue tingling even her finger wasn't in the reader anymore.

"Oh my..." gasped Cassie as her skin was changing its pigmentation. "It's true. Oh my..." she said standing up to see her face in the mirror. "No way!!" she gasped seeing how her eyes became slanted while her curly hair became straight.

"This is impossible!" she said over and over again looking at the asian version of herself looking her back from the mirror.

"You got a voice message. Want me to play it for you?" said Tenia and Cassie nodded. "Translating… Thank you so much for accepting swapping with me. If you even come to Japan, please let me know and my family will gladly accept you. Arigato" said Tenia duplicating the voice of the japanesse girl.

"Please Tenia reply this… I wish you the best with your studies. Good luck" she said.

"Well, what do you think of the network Cassie?" said Sarah from the chat window.

"It's unbelievable. I'm speechless" Cassie said admiring her soft skin.

"Everybody experience that the first time" Sarah laughed. Then, calming down, she continued "OK Cassie, as you may know, I didn't give you the kit without a reason. I just thought that maybe you will like to help me take out a great burden from my shoulders… well more exactly from my chest" she said pointing out to her bust.

"What do you mean?" Cassie asked confused as she returned to her seat.

"You see, since little I dedicate to be a ballerina and now... well… I can't balance properly with these!" she said lifting her sweater showing her large breasts.

"Wow! They are huge!! How they got so big?!" gasped Cassie didn't knowing the extreme development of her cousin.

"I don't know. They just grew" Sarah said a bit disgusted. "I was happy with my previous size, but this is just unacceptable.

"How big are you now?" Cassie asked.

"Let's say that the custom-made bras from my mom aren't big enough" Sarah sighed.

"Oh Sarah. I didn't know that" Cassie said knowing very well that her aunt had very large breasts. After a moment of silence, Cassie understood Sarah intentions. "So, you want me to take those from you?"

"Yeah. You breast size if perfect to achieve my dream. Believe me, I can swap these monsters with any other girl around the world and even get paid for it" Sarah laughed, "But if someone if going to have a part of me, I will prefer that it will be you Cassie. Ah! In case you are thinking about the money I spend in the kit, forget it. I was saving for a reduction anyway" she said.

"I don't know what to say Sarah" said Cassie shocked.

"You don't need to say anything" Sarah said placing her thumb on the reader. "You only need to accept" she added as a screen pop up appeared.

"Your cousin Sarah wants to exchange breast size with you Cassie. Will you accept the exchange?" asked Tenia.

Cassie looked hesitating for a moment. Deep inside her has been always the desire to have very big breasts, but her mind knew the implications and consequences of them. With a pair like those, she could easily get any man she wants. Things could go easier at work as most men will be very nice to her. The bad thing will be the back problems and the unwanted attention from creepy men or jealous women. She balanced all those things in her mind before taking a decision.

"I will do it" Cassie said pressing her thumb over the reader and the magic did its job.

"Oh yes!!" gasped Cassie as she felt the same tingling sensation as before, but this time concentrated on her breasts. "This feels good" she said feeling her breasts growing in size as they were stretching her bra and filling out even more her shirt.

"Errr… if I were you, I will remove my bra before it will suffocate me" warned Sarah.

Cassie nodded and pulled over her shirt. "Wow! My breasts are overflowing the bra. They are getting so big!!" she gasped witnessing her swelling bust line as well as how tight her bra was getting. She quickly got her hands on her back and hooked it giving at her new breasts the space they need to grow.

"Don't worry. They still have a lot to grow" giggled Sarah enjoying the reducing weight on her chest. "Thanks Cassie. This means a lot for more" she thanked.

"No more that it means to me" she joked pointing at her still enlarging breasts. They were now rubbing against each other as their silhouette could be seen from behind Cassie's back "Mom is going to freak up about this" realized Cassie as she didn't think about how her family will response to this. "I bet that all my friends will imagine I got implants" she sighed.

"Most people know about the network by now, so they put 1 and 1 together… or I should say 2 and 2" laughed Sarah.

Cassie felt relieved as the tingle on her breasts vanished stating the end of her growth. She didn't know if she should feel relieved or frustrated. Deep inside she wanted to keep growing and enjoying the feeling, but she knew that she was now big enough. In fact, she couldn't remember anyone she knew with a rack bigger than her current one.

"Thanks a lot for this Cassie" said Sarah caressing her smaller breasts. "I will arranged to send you all the custom bras I bough so you won't have to spend anything. I really hope you enjoy having those breasts. To be honest, they look quite hot in your asian ethnic" smiled Sarah.

"Oh crap! I forgot about that. Oh well. I hope my family can adapt to have a busty japanesse idol" Cassie laughed making her breasts bounce. "Uhm... that felt nice" she said cupping them and feeling the great weight they carried.

"Enjoy them Cassie. They are yours now. If you excuse me, I want to call at my ballet teacher and see if she can start training me today. I'm so motivated right now".

"I'm happy I could help" Cassie said sincerely. "Go and have fun"

"I will. Bye" said Sarah closing the chat window.

"Will you want to do another search in the network?" asked Tenia.

"I will try to adapt to my recent changes Tenia, so no more exchanges for today"

"No problem. If you need me, just call me name" said Tenia as she closed the program.

"Whoa… it will take me a while to get use to these" said Cassie grabbing the edge of her desk after trying to get up. Her whole balance center was displaced due the weight on her chest. "Still, they are worthy" she said groping them with her hands. She smiled as her hands weren't big enough to hold them. "Uhm.. I wonder if there will be a man with hands large enough to grab them" Cassie said feeling very naughty at the thought of that.

In that particular moment, Cassie didn't have a man in her life, but she knew that will change as soon as the world will see at the new her. "This is going to be fun" she smiled.

To be continued...

Last edited by Max AP; 07-21-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Unread 07-21-2009   #78
Max AP
Frequent Poster

The Exchange Network
By Max

Part 2

"No! I won't give you that!!" Jennifer cried.

"You don't stand a chance. You have already agreed to so much more" grinned Melissa. "Don't resist anymore and give me what I want" she said twisting the Jennifer's nipples.

"No please. Leave me at least that. It's all I have left" Jennifer continued crying.

"You must serve at your mistress and there is no better way than giving yourself entirely to her. Now, come and give it to me" Melissa said handling the fingerprint reader. "Once it's mine, your submission to be will be completed"

"No! You won't take it!" Jennifer yelled.

"I guess I will need a more persuasive method" Melissa said pushing at her slave into the bed while she began to strip.

"What... what are you doing?" Jennifer asked.

"Well, if you don't want to give it to me, I will make you beg me to take it from you" said Melissa stripping her clothes.

Moments later, Melissa left the house of her now former slave. "You were difficult to break Jennifer but it was worthy" she said swinging her expanded hips as her high heels hit the ground making her breasts bounced nicely.

"I didn't imagine that wearing such high heels will feel so good" she said looking at which has been Jennifer's shoes. "It toned my legs, make me taller and I look even hotter. Thanks to Jennifer I know how to walk in these and love them" she smiled.

"So many good additions she had given me, what a pity that without those, she isn't interesting anymore" she said stepping into her car. She adjusted her mirror to have a good look of her new sparking blue eyes. "Oh yes. She has been so generous, but the jackpot is right here" she said rubbing softly the fabric over her womanhood. "Oh my?" she gasped trembling as she was building an orgasm at great speed.

"Definitely worthy" she panted putting her hands on the wheel and driving away.

As she was driving, her blackberry buzzed. "You can speak to me slave. What have you found?" Melissa asked.

"I got the trait you ask me to look for mistress" Tenia replied.

"Very good slave. Give it to me" she said pressing the fingerprint reader plugged into her blackberry.

Melissa smiled as she felt the top of her head tingling. Soon, her brown hair turned into a fiery red one. "Well done slave. Your mistress is pleased" she said looking at her new hair. "It's a pity that none of my slaves have this color. I enjoy greatly taking everything they have to offer me" she grinned. "Talking about them, who is the next on my list?"

Marvin was getting ready to go out to the gym as everyday when someone knocked the door. "Who can be at this time?" he wondered opening the door. His blood frozen as he saw a woman he had tried so hard to forget. "Melissa?!" he gasped.

"Oh! You recognize me" she said coyly pouting her sexy lips. "Lately, most of my slaves don't do it anymore. It isn't like I have changed that much isn't it?" she said looking at him with her blue eyes.

"You are different" he said noticing all the changes in her body. Some where subtle, other were quite visible; still, he could recognize the dark aura around her. "Even your voice" he added.

"Do you like it? I got it from one of my slaves that was a singer. You must have heard in the news about her dropping her career" she smiled before singing a piece of the latest single of the artist.

"Oh my... It's true!! You sound like her" he said horrified. "How could you have done to her... More exactly, how you have you done it at all?"

"Everything in time. Now, why don't you show me your room and we can start. I have lots of itches to try out a new gift I acquired" she smiled as pressed one of her long fingernails against his shirt and slide down her hand. However she was surprised that he stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"I don't know what got in your head, but there is no way, I will get in bed with you. I'm done with you and I don't want to see you again" he said pulling her toward the door.

"Don't be so rude" she said flicking her arm. He was astonished how quickly she shook off his hold on her. "I know you still want me? I know how to excite you Marvin. That was why it was so hard for you to leave me. If you want, we can play one last time. What do you say big guy? for the old times?" she said purring and pressing her breasts against his chest while one of her hands moved down and hold his manhood.

"No! You must leave now! I'm over with you. I don't? I don't?" Marvin voice was broken as she held tight his manhood.

"Oh! I hear your mouth says no, but your friend here gives me a different answer. A very `hard' one" she said massaging him.

"No.. no?" he said trying to resist, but his senses were attacked by her odor, her warmness, her sexiness. "You.. you couldn't do this in the past" he gasped as his will was bending toward her.

"No, I couldn't." she whispered. "But I'm so full of surprises now" she talked in a lower voice. "I can give you the best experience of your life. I can promise you that".

Her voice, odor and touch were breaking his will and he knew it. He need to do something before he will lose control.

"Listen Melissa, I?" and he was silent as she kissed him right on his lips. Her tongue getting inside his mouth broke down any last remaining will in him. He grabbed her in his strong arms and carried her to the bed.

Minutes later?

"I can't believe this... you are driving me crazy" said Marvin as Melissa was on top of him. "How can you keep up this long? More importantly, how can I?" he gasped as Melissa squeeze him again with her internal muscles delaying once more her imminent discharge.

"Believe me? with Jennifer's addition it's quite hard to control Nuying's technique" Melissa gasped as she trembled enjoying a new orgasm hitting her body. Fortunately she was recovering fast from it as Elena used to before she visited her.

"You know something Marvin, I know you think that I'm a cold dominatrix, and that is true. But I have always considered you special. I never treated you as badly as my other slaves. That was why when you reject me, you hurt me more than you can imagine" she said with sorrow in her voice.

"I? I? didn't know that" said Marvin perplexed to see such soft side of Melissa.

"And that is my fault. It's true that I'm a dominatrix and I enjoy having the full attention of my slaves, but that is only a side of me. The other side began to get stronger when you reject me. The side of me that wants to have a lover and not a slave. Someone that will be me equal and one I could love tenderly. And in that moment, I realize it was you Marvin. You are the man I need at my side" she said pressing the pleasure points he had on his arms and chest.

"Do you really mean it?" he said very aroused for what she was saying and for what her body was doing to his.

"I really do Marvin" she said lowering her torso and resting it on top of his. Her nice breasts were pressed firmly against his chest as she moved toward his ear "That is why it took me so long to get back to you. I didn't want you to see at the old cold cruel bitch I was. I want you to see at my new improved side" she whispered with her warm breath to later bit gently his ear.

Rising again on top of him she added. "Take a look at the new me Marvin" she said passing her hands from the top of her head to her torso in a very slow sensual move. "This is the body I got after receiving the best traits my other slaves gave to me. All of them were willing to share their gifts when I told them that I was leaving them".

Marvin raised his eyebrow and Melissa looked shocked "What? Don't you believe me? It's true. I released them. I told at each of them that I won't be their mistress anymore. You should have seen how they cried when I left them. They beg me over and over, but I had taken a decision. I was stepping out of their lives and leave them alone, even when they tried their best to please me with their traits. I accepted them, but still I couldn't stay with them. They were devastated" she said sadly.

"So, are you giving up your life as a dominatrix for me?" said Marvin as Melissa pressed against her inner muscles delaying his release once more.

"Yes. I want to be with you Marvin. I truly do, but I can't right now" she said standing up removing his manhood from her insides. "You see, I want to be an equal with you, but you are so strong? too strong to be with me. When I felt as a dominatrix, it didn't bother me at all. In fact, it excited me as you were so hard to break. But now, now, I'm afraid of what you will do to me if you get angry with me. You have so much hate for me that you can end beating me badly. For that reason, I just came here to say that I love you, but we can't be together" she said clearing the tears of her eyes.

"What do you mean? We can be together. You don't have nothing to worry about" he said trying to stand up, but he shivered and got back to bed as Melissa grabbed his manhood and began to massage her with an incredible ability.

"It's so sweet of you to say that, but not. Many things have changed in my life, but this isn't one of them. I love you Marvin. You save me and for that I will be always grateful. Now, let's finish this so we can continue with our lives" she said increasing the speed of her massages.

"But.. but.. we can be together now" said Marvin gasping under her care.

"What do you mean?" asked Melissa puzzled.

"Why we don't do what the other slaves did? I can give you my muscles and since you don't work out, in a couple of months they will vanish. That way, I won't be a thread to you" he gasped.

"Are you sure about that? I? I? don't know" she doubted.

"You have done so much changing and I want to support you. I love you too and I will like to be with you for the rest of my life" he said.

"You are so sweet!! I love you too!!" she said kissing him very passionately as he finally exploded violently under her hand hold.

"How we do this?" he asked curious as Melissa gave him one of fingerprint readers that were attached to her blackberry.

"You need to press here and agree to swap muscles with me. Tenia will do the rest"

"OK" he said pressing the reader while Melissa did the same with the one she had.

"What is this?" said Marvin feeling an odd tingle in his body.

"That means that the exchange is in progress" gasped Melissa feeling the same.

"Oh my? it is true!" said Marvin seeing how his muscles shrinking.

"I told you" smiled Melissa feeling her muscles swelling in size. "Soon you will have the muscle development I had while I will have yours. That is how this works"

"Amazing" he said as his body was getting weaker and a big softy. He wouldn't ended with a flabby tummy or something like that as Melissa had a slim body, only that she didn't work her muscles as he does.

"This feels incredible. I'm just starting to get why you like to work out so much" gasped Melissa as she felt the raw strength flowing into her increasing muscles. "I feel so powerful and strong!!" she exclaimed as her legs got denser with muscle and her plain abdomen showed a hard six-pack abs.

"I can't believe it. Years of training acquired in seconds!" she grinned flexing her arms and bulging large biceps of solid muscle. "What a rush" she sighed as the tingling sensation faded.

"Indeed. Now, nothing can avoid we could be together" smiled Marvin moving closer to her and kissing her deeply and passionately.

"Whoa! What a kiss!" said Melissa dizzy. "Come here. Give me another" she said grabbing him in her arms like he was a baby to return the kiss. "Mmm.. I always wanted to do that" she grinned to him. "You know? being strong has it advantages"

"If you want? you can preserve them. You will just need to know how to train them. I think we can use your network thingy to give you my working out knowledge and maybe my ability to build muscle too. It's not like I need them now that I have you" he said.

"Always a gentleman" she smiled kissing him. "But with your ability to build muscle, wouldn't that mean that these muscles will get bigger?"

"That is the idea" he grinned.

"You are sooo naughty. I didn't know you like strong women" she said.

"I don't go to the gym just to work out" he smiled.

"OK. I will like to be what you want me to be" she said pressing her reader and then Marvin did the same. Melissa smiled as she felt a faint tingle in her body and judging by the new knowledge pouring in her mind, she didn't doubt she had both traits.

"So, what about another kiss" he asked.

"In your dreams" she coldly said as she dropped him flat on the ground.

"Ouch!! That hurt! Why you did that?" he asked in pain.

"Because you are no longer useful for me. I got what I wanted and more" she said flexing her arms again enjoying the size of her new muscles.

"Melissa? what do you mean?" he said puzzled.

"You are quite slow, don't you?" she said grabbing him by the neck and lifting him from the ground with almost no effort. "I don't love you. I trick you so you could give me your muscles willing. I must say that my performance was very impressive as you even gave me two gifts I didn't consider before" she grinned

"Now, I not only have your muscles, which are the biggest ones among my male slaves, but I also now have the means to make them even bigger, while without your male ability to build muscle and your knowledge to do it, it will take you a long time to rebuild yours" she giggled.

"Let me go bitch!! I'm going to kill you" Marvin said hitting her with all his might.

"That is all you got" she laughed evilly. "I can't believe I was actually that weak against you" she said tossing him like a rag doll against the wall. "Whoa! I wonder how strong I am" Melissa walked toward the king size bed and grabbing the edge of it, she lifted it with some effort. The grin on her face couldn't have been bigger. "Oh yeah! I think I'm going to really enjoy being strong"

Noticing that Marvin was about to get on his feet, Melissa grabbed the legs of the bed and tore them off with a strong pull from her muscular arm. "Stay down if you know what is best for you" she said digging the bed's legs at mere inches from his head.

After getting his full attention, she put her bare foot on his chest with such force that she slammed him against the wall again. Then, she dug the legs of the bed "You must know that women have a natural ability to put really strength in our legs when we want it. Now, imagine that ability reinforced with your muscles" she said as the muscles of her leg popped out very quickly.

"Look Marvin. It will be too easy for me to push my food against your rib cage and broke some of your bones and stab into your heart, but I'm willing to let you go as my goodbye gift for you. Don't make me leave you as a cripple man. Do you understand" she said pushing deeper her foot.

Marvin cried do the pain and nodded his head. "Good. Now, what about if we retake our mistress and slave routine. You can lick my feet if you want. We won't need to pretend that you are a weak man and I'm a strong woman. This time, we can live those roles, don't you think?" she said tensing all the muscles in her body giving him a horror vision that will haunt him for the nights to come.

To be continued...
Unread 07-21-2009   #79
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

thankyou, but I think you should write another part to the story describing melissa's adventures in acquiring traits from her unwilling slaves, -chuckles- should be interesting truly.
Unread 07-21-2009   #80
Been there, done that.

you know, you think they would have moderators to police such abuse of the system.
Unread 07-22-2009   #81
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
thankyou, but I think you should write another part to the story describing melissa's adventures in acquiring traits from her unwilling slaves, -chuckles- should be interesting truly.
Thanks for your comments. This story has a different character in each part. Melissa will appear again showing how she has been doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar2xl View Post
you know, you think they would have moderators to police such abuse of the system.
Hehe.. you will have to wait and see
Unread 07-22-2009   #82
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

lmfao, well I think I'll write a fanfiction then <.< lmfao
Unread 07-22-2009   #83
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Sure, you can try writting a story set in this universe. I only ask that if you do, post a copy in the Transfer Theme group too.
Unread 07-22-2009   #84
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

-laughs- I'll give it a shot when I get some time here I still have to color some comic pages and such