free hit counters
Transformers: Protectors of the All Spark (Female to Robot Female Transformation) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-07-2022   #1
lmorgado
Frequent Poster

Talking Transformers: Protectors of the All Spark (Female to Robot Female Transformation)

Hey everyone, got something new to show you all. Got a new FtF Transformation story I did with artwork by YellowCatArt 98, a terrific artist when it comes to Female to Female Transformation. What we did is mix story writing with TF art.

The story is called, Transformers: Protectors of the All Spark and it involves seven random female characters from a variety of genres turning into Cybertronian femmes from various Transformations Series by pieces of the All Spark shards.

Not only will I be providing with links to both introduction and the first chapter of the story, but I am showing you the first sequence done by YellowCat. This invoves Go Go from Big Hero 6 turning into Arcee from Transformers Prime. And if you think the two chapters and sequence is good you ain't see nothing yet. Here is the summary for this story.

With Cybertron destroyed and the All Spark shattered, all seven pieces were flung into vortexes to different dimensions, where seven unsuspecting women will be chosen as their protectors. Follow each woman as they go from ordinary and more than meets the eye.

Introduction: https://www.deviantart.com/luisjm/ar...ntro-939236635
Go Go: https://www.deviantart.com/luisjm/ar...o-Go-939256305

Stay tune for more chapters with six more characters. Not going to tell you who turns into who, you are going to have to see for yourself. Let me know what you think of the first two chapters as well.

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GoCee.jpg (1.14 MB, 601 views)
lmorgado is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ftf, ftftransformation, transformers