free hit counters
TF Website List - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-19-2012   #97
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Re: TF Website List

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
I'm amused but not surprised. There really is a subreddit for everything. Some of them are 4chan-worthy creepy.
Yes, that was what I was afraid of when I saw that. If that type of stuff is on reddit, then I'm fairly sure the "other" stuff is there as well.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013   #98
danny-warrock
Lurker

http://animaltfs.tumblr.com/ Found this last night.
danny-warrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013   #99
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny-warrock View Post
http://animaltfs.tumblr.com/ Found this last night.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention this. It's on my check often list.
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013   #100
dorintf
Process Master

Re: Hi ...here is some info for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ads789alpha View Post
Transformations is an independent, double-blind peer-reviewed electronic journal addressing the transformative processes of new technologies and mediating practices that change the way we think, feel and interact with others both in a contemporary and historical sense. We welcome writing from the perspective of cultural theory, critical philosophy, aesthetics, media studies and other humanities approaches.

signage
Hoarding In U.P
You came to the wrong neighborhood, bro.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013   #101
jimi20
Frequent Poster

Just found this new Facebook group thanks to pawsru.org: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Femal...1926553?ref=hl
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2014   #102
NuclearKite
Kinky Utterances

Edit: nvm
NuclearKite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2014   #103
shinchan1
Frequent Poster

http://girls2animals.tumblr.com/
shinchan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2014   #104
Falcon316
The Friendly Ghost

Question Re: TF Website List

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackvelvetrpg View Post
If 'transformation' refers to everything(6 billion human clients and growing)
and 'tf" refers to the furry-fetish sub(everything) (the thing most people
call the tf community)
the tf product is near the end of its life cycle.Its about 1/3 what
it was at its peak ( 1999-2000) and about the same level as the
pioneers would have experienced in 1995-1997

One of the pioneer websites no longer with us is this one
http://web.archive.org/web/199904220...w.tf-ring.com/

By 1999 tf-webring was on a proper webring and had about 199 sites
on it.By comparison animal tf webring currently has about 60-70 sites

The Pioneers has the freshness and newness

The Main Phase had money and organization

The Evening Twilight has goodwill and a established customer the late
comers can market to.

Ariana is succeeding because she came in near the end.If she'd come
4-5 years earlier she'd be a small fish in a lake of bigger fish,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Dragon View Post
Lol we can only hang on to what remnants lie within our paws and claws (and fins, hooves... you get my drift...). But I fear the most about the tf or 'transformation' fandom to die, or worse yet... Become a monstrosity among all fetishes (Rule of gay donkey and wolf tf sex, no offense to you fans out there).

My only high hope, is that after the summer hits, the numbers will start coming in again because school and college and what not will be done for the year. But then again, just like blackvelvet said, we are becoming smaller and smaller as the years go by.
Wow...how disheartening, and enlightening.

I never realized there was such a cycle of popularity, nor that there were so many TF sites during that time. I only remember Transfur, The Anime TF site, Ranzab and Lorekeep's collab studio and This site, back when it had the free pictures. Now a days, it's all Transfur, FA, Doc's Lab and occasionally DA (I don't count SoFurry cuz it's usually MM or TG)

I have always assumed that all the popular TF Artists went into hiding in forums like this because of the scrutiny/success/whatever you want to call it, that the internet places on the more raunchy side of the TF community (TG, TF Sex, BE and so forth) and that in order to disavow from such lewdness, they went into hiding to practice their craft without such stigmas attached to them....or at least thats one of the theory I had.

The other being that artist got tired of showing their stuff for free and tried the subscription thing, with various degrees of success...or found jobs.

At least it had nothing to do with the image chans and their dislike of furries (right?)
Falcon316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2014   #105
whiteflame
Eccentric Equine w/rhyme

blackvelvetrpg, I think you fail to realize that most of those 199 websites were people's really shitty personal webpages, and the commoditization and commercialization of the internet, social media, and networking killed the personal webpage. In terms of volume and number of participants, most individuals who were part of the tf community a decade ago still are, but maintain private channels and connections while the community itself has grown significantly with many new artists and enthusiasts. Furthermore, transformation is branching out in terms of medium. There are more animators, digital sculptors, audio engineers, game designers and photomanipulators now than there ever were. There is far greater creativity in visual art in the transformation genre than ever before. Oddly enough, however, tf literature has diminished significantly. Buzzfeed and other media sites have contributed to a culture of visualization, and the interest in investing time to read lengthy stories is dying off. This is not relegated to tf content, but to the entire literary field, and is a significant cultural problem across the board. That being said, shift.org is quite alive an kicking, and the TSAT archives and mailing lists are still active.

Now access to transformation content is more integrated at the cost of individual dispersal and personalization. Consequently there are more individuals into tf now than ever before, they are better connected, and there is more sharing of intellectual and creative theory. I am in regular contact with all of the 'greats' of the transformation community. I have been part of the tf community for a decade and a half, and I have seen its transformation into an broad and branching subculture that is self-aware and critical. I didn't begin to create artwork until 2 years ago, and, consequently, I renewed interest in photomanipulation and advocated for it such that Transfur now accepts these works. Previously, the medium was disparaged because the subculture had evolved its own tradition and conservativism. I've been in talks with the admins and owners of Transfur suggesting that we expand and curate, create a history that details the cultural metamorphosis of the community and establishes points of departure, creating a resource for new artists and solidifying the identity of the old to inspire cohesion and cooperation.

This doesn't even take into account how transformation art has exploded in Germany and Japan. In Japan, the genre is even titled "Transfur" after the website itself, which was a crossroads for cultural exchange. Nojo, for instance, is a brilliant artist, who is far more prolific than Arania even, and technically more advanced.
Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil.

Last edited by whiteflame; 07-15-2014 at 08:40 PM.
whiteflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2014   #106
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Dude, I think you just tried to argue with a post from 6 years ago.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2014   #107
TFliker
Leecher

Say, pardon me if this has been mentioned somewhere else. But I know that the Dameninngenn site that was posted on the first page is now a dead link. But is there a place where quite a bit of images from that site were saved elsewhere? The site had some really good inanimate TFs or otherwise strange TFs in general.

I actually saw an old thread here that TF-Viewer said that the artist's name is Qcut and the works have been seen on Edmol Life's board. The problem being I don't know what exactly that is and even if I have seen it I'm not sure if I can navigate it quickly enough to find alot of his works. Any assistance with this?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the artist's Pixiv account

Last edited by TFliker; 07-09-2014 at 09:12 AM.
TFliker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2014   #108
whiteflame
Eccentric Equine w/rhyme

Temporal displacement is irrelevant, I can argue with Plato and Aristotle if I want. Them being dead gives me a significant rhetorical edge, of course. Besides, I didn't bring it up.
Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil.
whiteflame is offline   Reply With Quote