free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 245 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-14-2022   #2929
Hrothgar
Process Fan

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Does anyone know the source for this gif of a sexy model with fangs? It even briefly flashes what I assume is the author's name in a watermark, but it's too illegible.

https://c.tenor.com/Yte9o8zRtsEAAAAd...f-werewolf.gif
Hrothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2022   #2930
KunsamaRex
Lurker

Lidella Hahn - Jinkies! A Werewolf Transformation in Velma
KunsamaRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2022   #2931
Hrothgar
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KunsamaRex View Post
Lidella Hahn - Jinkies! A Werewolf Transformation in Velma
That's the one! Thanks!
Hrothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2022   #2932
Herro
Process Fan

I've collected a couple of requests from reddit that went unresolved, wondering if anyone might know what these are about:

"Looking for an OLD comic.

Boot up the way back machine for this one.

I remember it as black and white line art. Essentially a guy learns a spell "klatu barada nicto" that merges things. His wife is yelling at him in the first page or two for making sporks from the silverware. He accidentally casts the spell on her and the (dog/cat? I don't recall) resulting in their being merged.

Any idea who the artist was, or where to find it?"

"Need Help finding a Sequence

It's about a girl sitting on a table that gets transformed into a Fox/Wolf and as she changes she also gets sexually aggressive,it's just 3 sequence long if i remember?.I think the story is she got invited to a garden party i think?the last panel i think is she's about to pounce on her partner? it's a sequence/comic(3 pages if i remember,not sure) from FA i think.It got posted here but i cannot seem to find it anymore. the last panel also shows her boobs."

"I can’t recall the name, but there was this really detailed story of a girl getting transformed into a tiger girl on CYOC. It was all about her and her boyfriend coping with her transformation and trying to live their lives together in spite of it. It was crazy long and went for chapters and chapters, like actual book length. It also went really in depth about exactly how the transformation was effecting each part of her life, down to even minute things. Writer was clearly very knowledgable about tigers as a species."
Herro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2022   #2933
treason
Talkative mute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herro View Post
I've collected a couple of requests from reddit that went unresolved, wondering if anyone might know what these are about:

"Looking for an OLD comic.

Boot up the way back machine for this one.

I remember it as black and white line art. Essentially a guy learns a spell "klatu barada nicto" that merges things. His wife is yelling at him in the first page or two for making sporks from the silverware. He accidentally casts the spell on her and the (dog/cat? I don't recall) resulting in their being merged.

Any idea who the artist was, or where to find it?"

"Need Help finding a Sequence

It's about a girl sitting on a table that gets transformed into a Fox/Wolf and as she changes she also gets sexually aggressive,it's just 3 sequence long if i remember?.I think the story is she got invited to a garden party i think?the last panel i think is she's about to pounce on her partner? it's a sequence/comic(3 pages if i remember,not sure) from FA i think.It got posted here but i cannot seem to find it anymore. the last panel also shows her boobs."

"I can’t recall the name, but there was this really detailed story of a girl getting transformed into a tiger girl on CYOC. It was all about her and her boyfriend coping with her transformation and trying to live their lives together in spite of it. It was crazy long and went for chapters and chapters, like actual book length. It also went really in depth about exactly how the transformation was effecting each part of her life, down to even minute things. Writer was clearly very knowledgable about tigers as a species."
I think this is the sequence for #2, don't know about the others though.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35539894/
Unread 10-15-2022   #2934
Herro
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by treason View Post
I think this is the sequence for #2, don't know about the others though.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35539894/
Seems like it, thanks.
Unread 10-16-2022   #2935
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herro View Post
Maybe, maybe not? https://www.fictionmania.tv/searchdi...html?word=5492
Animalkind: Loving Tigress series by Mr. B. Zarr?

Last edited by DarkMWE; 10-16-2022 at 03:15 PM.
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2022   #2936
Herro
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMWE View Post
Maybe, maybe not? https://www.fictionmania.tv/searchdi...html?word=5492
Animalkind: Loving Tigress series by Mr. B. Zarr?
Thanks, seems to fit the description.
Unread 11-27-2022   #2937
bluestreak
Lurker

OK this has been driving me crazy for at least *months*. I have been looking for a rat/mouse tf story that I think I read a year or two ago and cannot find anywhere. I recall it being very well-written, and I'm curious to read it again but for some reason I cannot locate it at all.

I may not have the exact details correct, but I think it was a dystopian setting in a tenement-like apartment building where the authority was turning the residents of the building/city into rats as a form of population control? I think it was either spread through the drinking water or being pumped into the building air. It was told from the perspective of friends/roommates in one of the apartments. The most distinctive thing I remember is that the TFs started with the person feeling sick and perspiring green-ish sweat.

I've looked up and down on here and FA with no luck, and those are easily the two most likely places I would have read it. DeviantArt also possible but I still couldn't find it and their search is terrible. Looked on here too. Only other possibility is a random link from Discord or Twitter that went somewhere I don't usually visit. I KNOW I didn't imagine this but I'd at least like to see if someone else remembers it if not find it.
bluestreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2022   #2938
penguinhire
Lurker

has anyone viewed this manga and either knows a working link to view it or happened to save any of the images? google translate of the title is Midsummer's Bride Fox. Link i learned about it is from this japanese article: https://kemonomimitransfur.seesaa.ne...483354233.html.
penguinhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2022   #2939
tasafu
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinhire View Post
has anyone viewed this manga and either knows a working link to view it or happened to save any of the images? google translate of the title is Midsummer's Bride Fox. Link i learned about it is from this japanese article: https://kemonomimitransfur.seesaa.ne...483354233.html.
I am also searching for this
tasafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2022   #2940
boltsandgears
Marble Madness

Does anyone have Autumn Moon Part I, the first issue? I still have scans from the second issue (thank you) but wanted to read the first issue again, can't find it anywhere.
boltsandgears is offline   Reply With Quote