free hit counters
Don't Kramp My Style [Story; F Human -> F Krampus] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-25-2022   #1
thunderwing
Process Fan

Don't Kramp My Style [Story; F Human -> F Krampus]

Holly only wanted to sleep in heavenly peace. But once her Christmas wish is granted, nobody's going to have a silent night...

Holly took a sip of eggnog, sank deeper into her armchair, and sighed.

She wasn’t a Scrooge or anything. She loved Christmas – after all, she was sitting at home by her tree, wearing her ugliest Christmas sweater, with Miracle on 34th Street on the TV. She was spending it alone, but that was by choice – she liked being alone. She wasn’t going to begrudge anyone their holiday revels, but did they have to be so goddamn loud?

It was Christmas Eve, after all. Wasn’t this supposed to be a silent night, with peace on Earth?

She was a tollbooth operator, and she had to deal with rumbling trucks, squealing tires, and honking horns all day. When she came home, she wanted quiet – that’s why she’d moved to the suburbs. But once again, her next-door neighbors, the Bedfords, were having one of their raucous parties, and this one seemed even more raucous than usual.

The Bedfords had always been friendly to her, but she didn’t really understand them. They seemed like a normal childless couple, gracefully easing into middle age, with jobs so boring she’d never managed to remember what they were – but every few weeks they threw a loud, obnoxious party, disrupting the quiet street with hooting, hollering, and cacophonous music.

They’d never invited her, which suited her just fine. Holly was no wallflower, and she attracted her fair share of attention. She was pretty, her tawny skin and curly hair a monument to her well-blended ethnic heritage. And she did fill out an ugly Christmas sweater pretty well, if she did say so herself. But she generally spurned the attention of others, because she really just liked being alone. And she especially liked being alone at the holidays – she’d come from a large family, and the hectic hubbub of the holiday season, with the family home crammed to the rafters with friends and relatives, had driven her nuts.

Tonight, she just wanted to watch her Christmas movies, get a little tipsy on eggnog, and fall asleep. But she’d be lucky to get a wink of sleep with the rager going on next door.

She glanced up at the star on her Christmas tree. She hadn’t made a wish, much less anything as corny as a “Christmas wish”, since she was a little girl. But maybe…

“I wish I could do something about that party. I wish they’d shut up! I wish…I wish I could MAKE them pay for ruining Christmas.” She murmured the first sentence, shouted the second, and said the third with the utmost sinister sincerity, staring unblinking at the star.

The moment passed, and she scoffed. Maybe a little dark for a Christmas wish. But it’s not like it was going to be granted, was it?

And yet…deep in her heart, she felt a tingle. Was it the Christmas spirit, swelling in her bosom?

No – but something was swelling in her bosom, to the point where it was stretching out her sweater. She stared at them, then poked them. They were real – and growing by the moment. Her nipples, suddenly fully erect, began to poke through the woolen garment, visible even through her bra.

She’d always been modestly-endowed, but the…things growing beneath her clothing were anything but modest. She wasn’t exactly sure how bigger tits were going to help her do anything about her neighbors…until her bulging biceps burst through her sleeves.

What in the figgy pudding fuck was happening to her?

Her whole body felt hot, and swollen, and…and GOOD. The joy she felt at Christmas, the warm fuzziness of nostalgia and sentiment, they were suffusing her entire body, and adding an erotic charge she didn’t usually associate with the holiday season. She’d always disliked the “sexy Christmas” thing, finding it tacky and tawdry, but now…oh, now she was feeling it. Feeling like getting railed in the soft glow of Christmas lights, like getting harnessed and ridden like a magic reindeer, like being nice AND naughty.

Her sweater was being torn apart, her bulkier and bosomier torso bursting through it like an insect out of a cocoon. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes as she watched, helplessly, as her own body was turned against her. Her short nails thickened and lengthened, becoming wicked claws, helping her to tear out of her woolen prison, and expose more and more of her growing flesh.

Beneath her jeans, her legs were itching horribly. She tried to pull them off to see what was going on, but they were swelling up with muscle to such a degree that they were stuck…or at least, they would be until she grew out of them entirely, which was clearly imminent. She could see her muscles gaining definition and mass beneath the newly-skintight denim.

Finally, with unholy strength she hadn’t possessed minutes ago, she tore the pants apart at the seams, revealing that her now-bare legs were quite hairy – and not “hadn’t shaved in a week” hairy, but “animal husbandry” hairy. In fact, as her bones and muscles shifted, they were looking less and less like human limbs, and more like the hind legs of a deer or a cow or…or a goat.

Her toes crunched, audibly. She watched in horror as cloven hooves burst through her Christmas-themed socks, and a ropy tail extended uncomfortably from her spine.

She knew enough Christmas lore to have some idea of what was happening, as impossible as it seemed. Her wish had been granted, but not by Santa Claus, Saint Nicholas, or any other benevolent entity. She recognized what she was becoming: the Krampus, the hideous, horned demon who punished the naughty at Christmastime.

And as if on cue, those horns emerged her temples, curving backwards as they extended from her skull. She grabbed them in disbelief, wailing.

“Please, I take the wish back! I don’t want to be this!”

But as soon as those protests left her mouth, a sharp-toothed grin slowly began to spread across her face. This had been what she’d wished for, hadn’t it? Those who’d tried to ruin her Christmas would suffer, and she would be the one to make them suffer. Punishing the naughty was starting to sound very, very appealing…and she knew just where to start.

Her pointed ears extended from her curly mane of hair, picking up the sounds of the revelry next door. Oh, with her new senses, it was even louder, even more aggravating! A long, forked tongue lolled out of her mouth, practically tasting the sin in the air.

She stood up, her new body complete, and looked in her hall mirror. Anybody who saw her would still recognize her as Holly, but she was clearly far from human now. Her muscles were powerful, and her curves were sleek and sexy…and her furry, hooved lower half gave her a fearsome sense of wildness. She was the living embodiment of punishment…but with this body, with the fire that burned in her loins, she was not meant to mete out punishment to poorly-behaved children, but to adults. After all, the pleasure she was going to derive from carrying out her duties was not going to be appropriate for those under the age of majority. She ran her clawed hands down her curves – yes, this body alone was enough to inspire sinful thoughts. She was certainly having some of her own.

Her irises glowed red like hot coals as her gaze turned from her reflection to her front door. She walked outside, her hooves crunching in the snow as big flakes drifted lazily from the sky and landed on her bare torso. She was naked, the last of her ragged clothing having fallen off her body, but she didn’t care – she was warmed inside by the holiday spirit, and by thoughts of vengeance on the naughty.

She walked over to her birch tree, which had been bedecked with Christmas lights. She broke off a small handful of short branches, whittling them down with her claws instinctively until she had her weapons of choice. She tested them, whacking her palm and savoring the sharp pain that resulted. She yearned to test them on the tender flesh of the wicked.

And the wickedness was practically oozing out of the house next door. She could feel it in her bones, in her heart, and in her corrupted soul.

Their front door wasn’t locked. She threw it open, letting the warmth of the house’s interior wash over her bare flesh. The scent of food, and spirits, and flesh that greeted her were almost overwhelming.

It was NOT the kind of Christmas party she’d been expecting. It seemed that the Bedfords were not as boring as Holly had always assumed.

Mrs. Bedford was wearing a red latex minidress with fur trim, while Mr. Bedford was clad in nothing but a leather harness and a pair of reindeer antlers. The other guests were similarly attired in holiday-themed fetish wear – jingle-bell ball gags, sexy elf outfits, and candy-cane strap-ons. They were all very interested in the newcomer, but they were not afraid of her. What she felt in the air was more like…excitement. As if they’d just seen a new present under the tree.

Undaunted, she surveyed the partiers, and hissed, “You’ve all been very naughty. Who wants to be punished first?”

Mrs. Bedford bent over, revealing that she was not wearing anything under the latex dress. “Oooh, punish me! I’ve been the naughtiest!”

The guests cheered, and resumed their merry-making.

Holly’s mind was racing like an evil computer being talked to death by Captain Kirk. Her purpose was to punish, but if the subject wanted to be punished, was it still punishment? Could she punish by…withholding punishment?

But how could she resist punishing someone so deserving of it – so naughty? And with such a plump, spankable ass, no less.

Hm. Well, when in doubt…

THWACK!

Holly woke up in her armchair on Christmas morning, totally nude – and fully human.

“Ugh. What did I do last night? Did I fall asleep like this?”

The last night was a complete blur. She was completely exhausted, which seemed odd, considering she hadn’t planned to do anything more strenuous than using the remote to switch between streaming services. Her muscles ached, especially in her arms and shoulders, and her mouth tasted weird. Also, she was sure she’d given herself a trim down there a couple days ago, but her bush was a veritable thicket. Ugh.

The house was warm – too warm. She must have fallen asleep before she could turn the thermostat down. Maybe that’s why she was naked.

She looked at her empty mug with dismay. “That’s the last time I put tequila in the eggnog.”

The doorbell rang, startling her.

She hurriedly threw on a robe – oddly, it seemed a little tighter in the chest than she’d remembered – and opened the door to reveal the Bedfords. Both seemed oddly uncomfortable, as if they had…sore butts or something.

“Merry Christmas?”

Mrs. Bedford beamed, brandishing a cheerful metal tin. “Oh, merry Christmas to you, too! We just had such a wonderful time at the party with you last night, and we thought we’d bring you over some cookies as a thank you!”

Mr. Bedford looked sheepish. “We’re so sorry we didn’t invite you. We had no idea you were involved in the lifestyle.”

The lifestyle? What in the holly jolly fuck were they talking about?

Mrs. Bedford continued to gush. “You were the hit of the party last night – no pun intended. Did you make that costume yourself? It was incredible!”

Mr. Bedford shrugged, a little sheepishly. “I’ve never really cared for the…furry stuff, myself, but you wore it well.”

Oh god. Had she gotten drunk enough that she’d actually gone over to their party? And worn…a costume? Where did she even get a costume?

Mr. Bedford tipped his hat. “Anyway. We’ll let you go and enjoy your holiday. But we’ll give you a call for our New Year’s party!”

Mrs. Bedford handed her the cookies. “Merry Christmas, Holly!”

“Sh-sure. Merry Christmas.”

The Bedfords walked away, stiffly, and Holly stuck her tongue out in disgust and disbelief.

Nobody noticed how long and forked it was.

Last edited by thunderwing; 12-26-2022 at 07:22 PM.
thunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2022   #2
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Re: Don't Kramp My Style [Story; F Human -> F Krampus]

Very nice! I feel like at some point, Hollywood is going to do a "someone transforms into Krampus" movie... but it's probably going to be a man.
Unread 12-26-2022   #3
thunderwing
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
Very nice! I feel like at some point, Hollywood is going to do a "someone transforms into Krampus" movie... but it's probably going to be a man.
Given the current Krampus-mania, I’m a little surprised there aren’t like three movies with that premise on Tubi right now.

“It’s gonna be like The Santa Clause, but it’ll be totally twisted and extreme, because it’s the Krampus, man! It’ll do numbers on streaming every December!”
thunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2022   #4
Amahain
Process Master

Good story!
Unread 12-27-2022   #5
thunderwing
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post