free hit counters
Attribute Theft/Transfer - Page 17 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-05-2010   #193
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
actually its not a new one of Max's but I don't believe it was posted yet in the attribute theft section of the forum. Number 81, the Helpful Daughter. Which I haven't read in a while, but what I remember of it, it was a wonderful story. About a woman's daughter wanting to help her mother. To bad things go to hell and back, lol.
Hehe, glad you like the story my friend. Life is so complicated lately that writting is no longer an option. I do hope to have some break from work and continue working on my stories.

Max
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2010   #194
Max AP
Frequent Poster

I was chatting with a fellow writer in the morning and I promise to look for an old transfer story involving the characters of Ranma 1/2 I have read a long time ago. Fortunately, I managed to find it again.

This is not a new story, but maybe some members of the forum haven't read it, so here is the link for it.

The Bracelet of Xealos
By Ryouga?s Best Friend

http://stfan.free.fr/OneShots/TRBB1.htm

Enjoy it
Unread 10-05-2010   #195
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max AP View Post
I was chatting with a fellow writer in the morning and I promise to look for an old transfer story involving the characters of Ranma 1/2 I have read a long time ago. Fortunately, I managed to find it again.

This is not a new story, but maybe some members of the forum haven't read it, so here is the link for it.

The Bracelet of Xealos
By Ryouga?s Best Friend

http://stfan.free.fr/OneShots/TRBB1.htm

Enjoy it
oh my that is an oldy, but it is truly a goody, lol. I'm always surfing the transfertheme Max, in fact I'm reading one right now, lol. To be even more specific "Mirror Mirror, on the wall". The classic Max grammar errors with th classic Max perfect idea and story structure. I always wished on that one though that we got to see things before the transfer, and what led up to the decision of the transfer and ultimately how the girl got a hold of the spell to do the transfer. I know it was a shorty, but I think it would have been excellent if it was written to be a longer story. But as always, spanking good job my dear fellow.
Unread 10-06-2010   #196
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Hey max, I took the liberty of editing your story "Moving On". Fixing the grammar and such, I wondered what you thought of it and if you approved.
Attached Files
File Type: txt moving on.txt (11.1 KB, 318 views)
Unread 10-07-2010   #197
Nemryn
Lurker

Quote:
Well we usually all get together around the camp fire every month or so and share a large amount of material we've been able to find. Its actually about time for another MaxAP story soon if he hasn't been swamped again. I might head over to the yahoo group to see if he's posted a new one yet. I've been working on Auburn Necklace and its up to a few more pages but still needs for fleshing out. But keep coming back TJ, us Process creators love feed back and other peoples material as well, lol.
Which Yahoo group is this?
Nemryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2010   #198
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemryn View Post
Which Yahoo group is this?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transfertheme/
Unread 10-07-2010   #199
Kerberos
Process Fan

I was bored and browsing this story archive, and found a really great transfer story (really great, up to the last paragraph!).

Now admittedly the spellings are somewhat off, and sometimes grammar is an issue though I don't know if it's English as a 2nd language or what. It's simple enough to reason out what is meant and doesn't interrupt the flow terribly.

So, here it is,
http://stories.iiichan.net/stories/I...he%20Idol.html

Hope you enjoy. This is one of my more favorite transformation themes.
Unread 10-08-2010   #200
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerberos View Post
I was bored and browsing this story archive, and found a really great transfer story (really great, up to the last paragraph!).

Now admittedly the spellings are somewhat off, and sometimes grammar is an issue though I don't know if it's English as a 2nd language or what. It's simple enough to reason out what is meant and doesn't interrupt the flow terribly.

So, here it is,
http://stories.iiichan.net/stories/I...he%20Idol.html

Hope you enjoy. This is one of my more favorite transformation themes.
Glad you enjoyed that, that's another one of Max's stories. He really is one of the leading writers for this specific type of process. If you join the yahoo group you'll find all of his stories and more. Plus we could always use some more contributors to this process over at Max's house.
Unread 10-08-2010   #201
ClosetSW
Eternally Lost Shrinker

double post please delete

Last edited by ClosetSW; 10-08-2010 at 11:06 PM. Reason: messed up
ClosetSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2010   #202
ClosetSW
Eternally Lost Shrinker

Quote:
oh my that is an oldy, but it is truly a goody, lol. I'm always surfing the transfertheme Max, in fact I'm reading one right now, lol. To be even more specific "Mirror Mirror, on the wall". The classic Max grammar errors with th classic Max perfect idea and story structure. I always wished on that one though that we got to see things before the transfer, and what led up to the decision of the transfer and ultimately how the girl got a hold of the spell to do the transfer. I know it was a shorty, but I think it would have been excellent if it was written to be a longer story. But as always, spanking good job my dear fellow.
wow didn't expect to see one of my own fics filter back onto the boards. Glad that people are still getting enjoyment out of it.
ClosetSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2010   #203
Styerion
Happiness in detachment

DJ Hero 2 has a commercial involving minor asset (hat, tattoo, braces, ring to lip ring, freckles, arms) swap. Warning if teenagers make you uncomfortable, but I posted it because everyone is happy and that's all I really care about.

Last edited by Styerion; 10-13-2010 at 08:50 AM.
Styerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2010   #204
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Hey max, I took the liberty of editing your story "Moving On". Fixing the grammar and such, I wondered what you thought of it and if you approved.
Thanks my friend for the kind edition. I will later update the copy in my group with yours if that is ok with you.

Sorry for my delay response, but I just notice you make this post. My apologies for that.