free hit counters
Attribute Theft/Transfer - Page 50 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-08-2015   #589
Reactant
Frequent Poster

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamtales View Post
Thanks very much for posting this!

Please let me know if there are other kinds of attribute theft that anyone would be interested in seeing, or things you'd like to see done differently.

I agree some of the transfers were quick, but I needed to strike a balance between having just a few long detailed sequences vs. having lots of different transfers.

What are the most popular types of transfers?
Age, height, bust, maturity, and other secondary sexual characteristics...but as others have said, slower or incremental transfers are good, with gradual reactions in between if possible.
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2015   #590
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamtales View Post
Thanks very much for posting this!

Please let me know if there are other kinds of attribute theft that anyone would be interested in seeing, or things you'd like to see done differently.

I agree some of the transfers were quick, but I needed to strike a balance between having just a few long detailed sequences vs. having lots of different transfers.

What are the most popular types of transfers?
Any types where she considers herself ending up empowered - which is usually along the lines of a beautiful, slim, tall, busty, athletic young adult.

On a side note, i generally find in process comics that some artists are inconsistent between panels. Breasts, age, and general body figure seem to fluctuate between panels when there is no narrative reason for them to do so, which is distracting and sometimes even confusing. A way to remedy this somewhat (short of getting a better and more expensive artist) could be to commission several panels in a row from the same angle, where nothing changes except the intended process.
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2015   #591
The Vanishing Boy
Lurking 4 my Dream Girl

Thumbs up Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

-> ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
For those wanting to read this one, I highly recommend it, it's one of the greats still http://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/v....php?f=16&t=85
^ The read is a bit too long for me, gave up in the middle. But the story is very good!

-> This kind of story can be pefectly implemented in a manga format! If only I have the skills, I will turn it into a fan-manga...

-> Contact Dreamtales and let Palcomix draw this!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstgate View Post
On a side note, i generally find in process comics that some artists are inconsistent between panels. Breasts, age, and general body figure seem to fluctuate between panels when there is no narrative reason for them to do so, which is distracting and sometimes even confusing.

A way to remedy this somewhat (short of getting a better and more expensive artist) could be to commission several panels in a row from the same angle, where nothing changes except the intended process.
^ This is what Bojay falters hard in this department, Palcomix does it too but with lesser effect (although I love the anime-style disipline). An up-and-coming artist Sedna Studio, almost nails it...but the character design falls too similar to Sedna's other work "Yard Work," it's not a bad thing but I'm already nitpicking here.
FMG = Anorexic--->up to 'fitness model'|--->Ms. Olympia---->She Hulk
GTS = 5 in.------>up to 6 feet|----->Galaxy-sized
Rapid Weight Loss = Ok!
Increased Beauty = Definitely ok! (see avatar)
!No Furries!

Process Speed = No Poofed-Process

Last edited by The Vanishing Boy; 05-14-2015 at 04:21 AM.
The Vanishing Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2015   #592
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vanishing Boy View Post
-> ...

^ The read is a bit too long for me, gave up in the middle. But the story is very good!

-> This kind of story can be pefectly implemented in a manga format! If only I have the skills, I will turn it into a fan-manga...

-> Contact Dreamtales and let Palcomix draw this!!!

^ This is what Bojay falters hard in this department, Palcomix does it too but with lesser effect (although I love the anime-style disipline). An up-and-coming artist Sedna Studio, almost nails it...but the character design falls too similar to Sedna's other work "Yard Work," it's not a bad thing but I'm already nitpicking here.
Actually I'm going to completely agree with you here and I've pointed it out in almost all of the Yard Work comics. Perspective is way off on a lot of panels and things don't seem to match very well. The faces bug me quite a bit too during age progression and regression.
Unread 06-29-2015   #593
Reactant
Frequent Poster

Some portions of a new story relevant to this theme at The Changing Mirror titled "The Competition"

http://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/v...hp?f=11&t=3313
Unread 08-04-2015   #594
Kevin_Generic
Process Master

To anyone interested, I just finished posting an 18 page commission dealing with a bunch of different kinds of Attribute Theft: http://morphy-mcmorpherson.deviantar.../Greedy-Curves
Unread 08-07-2015   #595
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Just some attribute theft based on the popular card games.

http://loverendering.deviantart.com/...2F&q=card+duel

Enjoy them
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2015   #596
Reactant
Frequent Poster

Great link, that profile has a lot of potential
Unread 09-18-2015   #597
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

I recently finished a commission; which involved two women swapping bodytypes, so I figured it'd fit here with the Attribute transfer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lauren and Courtney Page 1.jpg (841.1 KB, 737 views)
File Type: jpg Lauren and Courtney Page 2.jpg (511.3 KB, 645 views)
File Type: jpg Lauren and Courtney Page 3.jpg (876.5 KB, 666 views)
File Type: jpg Lauren and Courtney Page 4.jpg (591.7 KB, 638 views)
File Type: jpg Lauren and Courtney Page 5.jpg (721.6 KB, 669 views)
File Type: jpg Lauren and Courtney Page 6.jpg (524.6 KB, 710 views)
EduartBoudewijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2015   #598
Reactant
Frequent Poster

thanks for sharing, not much new material in this area lately
Unread 09-21-2015   #599
black doom
Leecher

This series (or series of series') seems right up our alley http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...e/TheRunelords
black doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2015   #600
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by black doom View Post
This series (or series of series') seems right up our alley http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...e/TheRunelords
Went through and read a lot of the synopsis and such for the books and it looks to deal almost exclusively with male transfers. Though it might still be a good read. I'll pick up the first couple of books when I get the time and let everyone know how it turns out.