free hit counters
Jim's new content\My first gif animation\thinking of doing a short as a side project. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-07-2018   #1
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Jim's new content\My first gif animation\thinking of doing a short as a side project.

Hi Jim here after a long time away. I have more or less finished moving into my new studio and now have the time and money do work on my art full time. (it took me 3 months to finish the paper work and sort out my bills and move in and shit)

I'm ready to start cranking out content

got lots of stuff in the works

including an animated short based on a book I read as a kid about a Pre-teen girl called Ursula who can transform into a bear I still pretty new but I think I can make it work. doing a story of a more mature version of her than the one in the book.

I have done a short rough gif of Ursula transforming which I think holds up going to look into getting some good software later.

also please please please leave some feedback so I know I'm not talking to myself. if you like my content tell me. I worked real hard. setting all this up so I can live my dream of being an artist for a living.

also I want to shout out. SoylentOrange danielsangeo my fellow tf artists for their kind pm's you guys are awesome!

Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2018   #2
matteso586
Frequent Poster

Re: Jim's new content\My first gif animation\thinking of doing a short as a side proj

Is this why you haven't finished the Alex TF sequence?
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2018   #3
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Re: Jim's new content\My first gif animation\thinking of doing a short as a side proj

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
Is this why you haven't finished the Alex TF sequence?

no no that's still in the works too. just been busy with the move, but I'm here now and will be working on content full time. this is my main job now. going to set up my website in the coming months too.

lots of stuff coming out soon!
Unread 11-07-2018   #4
jolem
Process Disciple

Wow that's really great for a first gif. While it's a low frame-by-frame rate (which is pretty hard to do in the first place) change, it's still a pretty great TF gif.
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2018   #5
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolem View Post
Wow that's really great for a first gif. While it's a low frame-by-frame rate (which is pretty hard to do in the first place) change, it's still a pretty great TF gif.
thanks! its only 7 frames I did last night.
Unread 11-10-2018   #6
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

so yeah I'm working for myself now what do you guys think are good working hours? I'm be the kind of worker than can stick to his deadlines so I have constant content coming out each month.

do others like a little coming out each week or lots coming out each month?(weekly or monthly is what I'm saying) I'm also going to make poll threads later asking what content others want to see or dont want to see.

I'll also be will to taking on commissions. after I set up my website and work out a price sheet.(must be paid up front, no time wasters,time wasters will be put on a black list. commissions belong to the person who paid for them, its up to them if they get posted or not, I dont knink shame, I draw what I'm paid to draw, I dont judge.)

also shout out to Lycanthrokeith for his nice pm's. that's really cool of you man.

I look forward to creating much content for you guys.

Last edited by Jimbo; 11-10-2018 at 07:39 AM.
Unread 11-15-2018   #7
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

so yeah I have a website now. still setting up but new content on the way.

http://jimbopeckartprojects.com/site1/
Unread 11-15-2018   #8
Jake
Frequent Poster

Where's your were woman comic?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2018   #9
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Where's your were woman comic?
I'll be uploading that for free later, if folks want too see it first, I'll drop what I'm doing and re scan that since its stuck on my old laptop with the broken screen

looking back at its pretty cringe since I took a couple of years to get better at anatomy I'm way better now.

how about I post a "in the works" page and then other can tell me or vote on what they'd like to see first Jim black book has about 15 tf and tg projects complete. my "playing both sides" comic will have its own website.

Also folks can commisson me to do stuff they want me to do and work out a deadline(if I'm paid to work on something that has to be out by a requested date then it will be done by that date!)

like I said commissioners need to give clear details about what the want, they just love to see you work hard after they dont give clear instruction and then when they see your work they all like "that's not what I asked for! I wanted you to draw it like this guy does!, then hire that fucking guy! dont hire me!

one last thing

the black book is real I tell you!

Black book contains 67 tf and tg ideas for sequences!(16 of which are fully sketched in 30 to 40 pages)
Unread 11-16-2018   #10
militarybum
Process Fan

I'm pleased to you took the plunge into unknown territory, hope all works out for you.

Just remember, they don't call themself "starving artist" for nothing. Work hard and grow your talent by keep pushing to your limits, and I think you'll do just fine.
militarybum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2018   #11
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by militarybum View Post
I'm pleased to you took the plunge into unknown territory, hope all works out for you.

Just remember, they don't call themself "starving artist" for nothing. Work hard and grow your talent by keep pushing to your limits, and I think you'll do just fine.

Dont worry I'm not starving, I already bought my studio out-right and have more than enough saved up. I'm working out my monthly budget that will effect the price of my content(lots will still be free!) and I have a feeling folks want me to make more content rather than working a job I hate.

folks want process and Jim will make it for them if they will support him! (but really thanks for caring. ) if folks are willing to pay Jim will do what he's paid to do!

http://jimbopeckartprojects.com/site.../11/ursula.gif

woo! look at her go! not bad for less than a week's work. also Jim has lady friend who is a voice actor and few friends who compose music for a living. this is just the start or something...wonderful!

Last edited by Jimbo; 11-19-2018 at 02:26 PM.
Unread 11-16-2018   #12
julibas
Leecher

Good stuff. Keep up the great work.
julibas is offline   Reply With Quote