free hit counters
+2 Boobs by praedatorius - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-30-2013   #1
somnium
Fetish Writer

+2 Boobs by praedatorius

praedatorius has another ongoing story, this time featuring BE. Liza joins a special program, where women are allowed to grow breasts just by learning, leveling themselves up as they go through their daily lives. How are these women going to gain enough experience, and what exactly is their quest for?

Start reading chapter one to find out!

http://praedatorius.deviantart.com/a...er-1-373874993
Unread 05-30-2013   #2
Laughingman
Frequent Poster

Re: +2 Boobs by praedatorius

Let's say you have an ax. The kind that you could use, in a pinch, to hack a man's head off...
And let's say that very situation comes up and for some very solid reasons you behead a man.
On the follow-through, though, the handle of the ax snaps in half in a spray of splinters.
So the next day you take it to the ax store down the block and get a new handle, fabricating a story for the guy behind the counter and explaining away the reddish dark stains as barbeque sauce.
Now, that next spring you find in your garage a creature that looks like a cross-bred badger and anaconda. A badgerconda.
And so you grab your trusty ax and chop off one of the beast's heads, but in the process the blade of the ax strikes the concrete floor and shatters.
This means another trip to McMillan & Son's Ax Mart. As soon as you get home with your newly-headed ax, though, you meet the reanimated body of the guy you beheaded last year.
He's also got a new head attached and it's wearing that unique expression of "you're the man who killed me last Spring" resentment that one so rarely encounters in everyday life.
You brandish your ax. He takes a long look at the weapon with his squishy, rotting eyes and in a gargly voice he screams, "that's the same ax that slayed me!"
...Is he right?
Laughingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013   #3
Bareon
I'm not excited.

Interesting story so far. I've noticed there isn't really anything to compare the chest size to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughingman View Post
...Is he right?
That's what you dreamed about last night? Remind me never to eat Mexican food before bedtime.

... and no. It's a copy of the original, just like the Star Trek transporters effectively kill the subject and replace them with a clone at the designated location every time they are used.

Last edited by Bareon; 05-31-2013 at 03:40 AM.
Bareon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013   #4
Daichi Azure
Fourm Firefighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bareon View Post
Interesting story so far. I've noticed there isn't really anything to compare the chest size to.

That's what you dreamed about last night? Remind me never to eat Mexican food before bedtime.

... and no. It's a copy of the original, just like the Star Trek transporters effectively kill the subject and replace them with a clone at the designated location every time they are used.
sounds about right

Posted by me on 04-12-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daichi Azure View Post
C) Only you can prevent forum fires!
<--- yup...Red_Mage sigged it too!
Daichi Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013   #5
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Varies with how you compare them.

Two strings with the exact same sequence of characters are instantiated in different sections of memory, so they aren't the same object. However, if you use the equals() method to compare them, they are considered identical enough to each other that they're essentially indistinguishable.

To reach a definite answer to the question asked, it is necessary to ask what's being compared: The components as a unified concept, or the individual components themselves.

Now on a side note, I find the concept interesting but the chapters short. An RPG where the girls' boobs level up sounds interesting. Especially if they learn moves like RPG characters. Or have class changes. Hell, if RPGs where simpler to program I might try prototyping this thing.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2013   #6
somnium
Fetish Writer

[QUOTE=Bareon;698131]Interesting story so far. I've noticed there isn't really anything to compare the chest size to.

You make a good point. I'll try to make sure we know how big they are in the next chapter.
Unread 06-03-2013   #7
somnium
Fetish Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
Varies with how you compare them.

Two strings with the exact same sequence of characters are instantiated in different sections of memory, so they aren't the same object. However, if you use the equals() method to compare them, they are considered identical enough to each other that they're essentially indistinguishable.

To reach a definite answer to the question asked, it is necessary to ask what's being compared: The components as a unified concept, or the individual components themselves.

Now on a side note, I find the concept interesting but the chapters short. An RPG where the girls' boobs level up sounds interesting. Especially if they learn moves like RPG characters. Or have class changes. Hell, if RPGs where simpler to program I might try prototyping this thing.
Wow, that's the most complex response to the Theseus's ship problem I've ever seen, although I think you're saying that the answer to the question is different whether you're talking about the concept of the axe or the stuff the axe is made of, so the axe could be both the same and not, right?

As for the writing, I'm glad that you like the concept. I admit that the chapters are short, perhaps too short. This is a constraint I put on myself, to use between 100-200 words for each entry. It allows for daily updates, but the downside is that I can't write long, sensuous, sweeping descriptions like I used to.

I'm glad also that you appreciate the RPG leveling concept. I'm hoping to make more use of this as the story continues. I hope you'll keep reading!
Unread 06-04-2013   #8
Laughingman
Frequent Poster

I was just quoting John Dies at the End because it's an awesome book.
Unread 06-05-2013   #9
somnium
Fetish Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughingman View Post
I was just quoting John Dies at the End because it's an awesome book.
I saw the movie, but that was awesome too!
Unread 06-05-2013   #10
Laughingman
Frequent Poster

I haven't seen the movie yet! Actually, I haven't read the revised books yet. I read the original web book,and used to have the PDF for it. I know that one book came out after that which was a redone for retail version, and then I know they had another version that was a redo for that version. All in all I just miss the Badgerconda.

Tags
boobs, breast expansion, level up, micro-novel, praedatorius