free hit counters
Long Lost Story - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-14-2019   #13
calibretto
Process Fan

Re: Long Lost Story

Well that is quite the twist!
calibretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2019   #14
clovis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibretto View Post
Well that is quite the twist!
Hopefully a good one.
Please let me know if any part is confusing or poorly explained.
clovis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2019   #15
calibretto
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovis View Post
Hopefully a good one.
Please let me know if any part is confusing or poorly explained.
Nothing confusing so far! It seems pretty straightforward. Olive has a great big set of falsies that she is seemingly making bigger over time. I can only imagine that she would love to have a real set that fills up that bra rather than the false breasts.
Unread 02-11-2019   #16
clovis
Frequent Poster

Overcome with panic, Olive fumbled clumsily with the shower knob. A yelp of pain escaped her as she inadvertently blasted herself with scaldingly hot water. She’d been so careful in her planning, but that was all forgotten in an instant. Once the shower was finally off, Olive resorted to cowering in the stall, naked and holding her breath as intently she listened… Oh crap, oh crud- please, please, not her. Don’t let it be her. Anybody but her… Olive’s mind rattled with prayers, fearing the identity of her intruder.

The first sound Olive could discern was a sing-song voice which she recognized as belonging to her classmate Constanza who was answered by a shy, characteristic whisper that could only belong to Allegheny.

CRAP!

Olive tensed. It wasn’t Stanza or Gheny that Olive feared, but rather whose company they always kept- Gheny’s cousin in particular.

Shaking from cold and fear, Olive realized it was too risky to simply hope her interlopers would stay by the sinks and mirrors. Leaping up, Olive grabbed for the enormous rig left hanging outside. Unfortunately, in her haste she wasn’t prepared to take on such a load, and all that artificial mass sent her toppling. With a sound somewhere between a loud smack and a thud, both girl and garment hit the tile floor hard.

Fortunately for Olive, this clamor seemed to have gone unheard for over it could now be heard another voice, a shrill, bark-like timbre that could only belong to Bethany- the one they cruelly called “The Beast,” and who even more cruelly, deserved it.

With great effort, Olive dragged her heavily loaded brassier back behind the shower curtain. Remembering that she needed a top to complete her illusion, she reached back and swiftly snatched up her enormous sleep-shirt as well.

This is fine, this is good, it’s fine… Olive reassured herself as she looked for a place to hang the billowy garment. The shower head seemed a fine solution, but the shirt slid right off and fell into a puddle where it immediately began absorbing the soapy residue like a mop.

Double-crap!

Squatting and shivering in the stall Olive attempted to rush the awkward process of putting the heavy and complicated construct that was her bra back on.

While frantically fiddling with straps and hooks, Olive’s ears caught the sound of two more steps click-clacking their way into the facility. What would have been innocuous noise to anyone else, it caused Olive’s heart to skip a beat as her eyes welled and her shivering shake became a terrified shudder.

No one else walked with such a perfectly aligned and purposeful stride, and no one else’s delicate and measured footsteps carried with them such titanic reverb. Olive didn’t need to hear a voice to confirm, but when it came, her heart sank ever deeper. There was no mistaking the flowery lilt as it delivered flawless elocution in an indiscernible accent that came less from place and more from class and breeding. All girls here were fluent in affluent, but there was nothing haughty about this girl’s tone. It didn’t need to be.

This beguiling girl was both Olive’s inspiration and bane- the source of her increasingly lofty aspirations and deep withering consternation. She was smart, pretty, practically perfect, and all around awesome. She was the Queen Bee. The real deal. And she accepted no imitations.

“Shit!” Olive exclaimed quite audibly as one of her spectacularly huge falsies fell from its confines. It did not break, but landed with a very loud and echoing splat. Olive wasted too much time marveling in relief at the durability of her craftsmanship when instead she should have taken notice of the sudden quiet and tried to catch the wobbly orb which rolled right out of the stall and beyond her grasp.

A large and ominous shadow fell over the basketball-sized spheroid just before a petite foot clad in a plain but pricey buckled flat brought it to an abrupt stop.

TIERNEY!

Last edited by clovis; 03-31-2020 at 06:37 AM.
Unread 09-12-2019   #17
clovis
Frequent Poster

A mortified Olive scampered backward until her nude buttcheeks slapped cold tile.

“My, my, my… whatever could this be?” inquired the new voice from beyond Olive’s curtain. “Seems we've caught another faker.”

Olive watched in shame as that darling foot playfully rolled and prodded her handiwork.

“A big, big faker by the looks of it,” the girl added before nudging the falsie further away. The speaker then turned to directly face Olive trapped in her confinement. While her feet remained outside the stall, the dreaded Tierney still managed to intrude upon Olive’s space as her great protruding chest caused the shower curtain to dramatically bow inward.

“Let’s see who it is!” Bethany’s hand made a grab for the curtain and Olive felt she’d die of a heart attack right then and there.

“Down Beast!” Tierney slapped the hand away. “She’ll come out when she’s ready. This place is going to fill up with a lot more witnesses soon. I’m sure whoever it is realizes now’s a better time than later.”

After a long and silent pause on both ends, Tierney added, “Oh, and sweetie, we’re not going anywhere.” Tierney reached inside to offer a towel which was readily accepted. "Might as well come on out.”

With that, the curtain parted and Olive revealed herself with her head lowered in dampened shame. The tightly wrapped towel made clear how much less she had to hide beneath.

“Oh… this is rich.” A look of satisfaction washed over Tierney’s face.

“That's Olivia,” Bethany sneered, “she's not rich, she's the school's charity case.”

“Quiet, you vulgar wretch!” Tierney ordered while ushering everyone back to grant Olive room to step out.

“Oh-livia…” Tierney tutted as she studied Olive’s true form. “Can’t say I’m not relieved.” Had Olive not been hiding her face in her hair, she would have seen the truth in Tierney’s statement. “I thought you were a real competitor. To think, I’ve been busting my ass all semester trying to keep up. Without you…” the realization only truly hit Tierney as she was saying it, “I… I am the biggest.” Her tone was less of a boast and more to lay down an irrefutable fact.

“I mean, I’m pretty close…” Bethany boasted, inhaling deeply and sticking out what chest she had.

Tierney merely rolled her eyes, which was more commentary than the absurd assertion deserved. Bethany, despite her natural bulk, was barely even big- which by the University’s standards was outright pathetic. Bethany also exemplified the limits of throwing money at a problem. A fortune had clearly been spent to artificially emulate that which her companions had been blessed with since birth. Liposuction, nose jobs, and what-more resulted in an unnerving visage that wasn’t at all helped when paired with such a brutish personality.

“Well, I’m bigger than her anyway,” Bethany retorted while glaring at Olive.

While the others held far more legitimate claims, they seemingly knew to keep quiet. Constanza was a worthy contender, but did trail Tierney by a noticeable number of cup sizes. Allegheny was a closer match, but Tierney’s younger cousin was a year behind them. This made her all the more impressive, but also kept her safely out of the running.

Tierney studied Olive with bemusement. Learning that her only real challenger had been faking it only gave her more questions. “Most padders know better than to over do it. Poor little idiots are just trying to fit in. But for you to blow yourself up even bigger than me, that took a lot of balls.” To emphasize her point, Tierney whacked the side of Olive’s errant orb with her foot sending a deep resounding THUM-M-M echoing across the room.

"I'm s- sorry," Olive sobbed, "I got carried away."

“You think?” Tierney looked past Olive to the complicated heap that was her undergarment and its second orb of grand deception left abandoned on the shower floor. “The school store always measures us first before issuing a brassiere. I see you had to go elsewhere, though I can’t imagine who you got to make that complicated monstrosity.”

“I… I made it myself,” Olive muttered.

“What, like… made it, made it? With your own hands?” Tierney’s privilege shown through as she was clearly thrown by the concept.

“I’m an art major,” Olive admitted in a squeak.

“What, so you can be even more poor?” Bethany burst out in laughter.

“Enough, you witless oaf!” Tierney looked abjectly mortified as she silenced Bethany. “My- my apologies. She’s more ‘family friend’ than actual ‘friend.’” Tierney tried to atone as she gave Olive’s crafted creation a second look. “Well, it is quite the feat of engineering,” she said appearing genuinely impressed.

“You never squeaked and creaked like the balloon stuffers,” Tierney observed. “Guess you knew enough to realize the real thing isn’t so loud or garish.” To prove her point, Tierney stepped forward so her tremendous chest brushed up against Olive’s far more modest one. Clutching her own bust from below, she gave herself a lift and a squeeze.

Olive’s eyes went wide as Tierney’s mounds mounded up closer and closer to her ears, though she couldn’t help but notice they weren’t entirely silent as they did so. As the incredible loads within Tierney’s tight shirt shifted, her countless buttons and stitches strained audibly- and never more so than when she let go.

“Your attention to detail is commendable,” Tierney said with a smile as she remained still and composed even as her tumultuous bosom took a while to settle.

Olive had never been this close to Tierney. She was so big. And lovely. And so very- very big. Everything about her was so impeccably managed: from her pristine white fitted blouse and hip-hugging pencil skirt, to her perpetually polished shoes and intricately plaited hair. Such constrained meticulousness only made the outward explosion of her extravagant chest all the more dramatic. Olive may have become accustomed to being surrounded by bustlines that would make a stripper wince, but to be abutted by the absolute pinnacle of the student body was almost too much for her poor addled brain.

Tierney was caught off guard by Olive’s clear inability to un-glue her eyes from her bust. Worried she wasn’t quite making the point she thought she was, Tierney took a step back.

“Ah… we never caught you with one of our late night fire alarms either, so I assume you sleep with all that on you.”

“They’re not that heavy,” Olive finally turned away, but only to hide her fib.

“Oh, no?” Tierney questioned the statement by tracing a delicate finger over the deep red marks Olive’s makeshift straps had left her with. Tierney then proceeded to unbutton her blouse just enough to allow the fabric to fall from her own shoulders. Slipping aside a bra strap she revealed beautiful unblemished skin beneath.

Olive was surprised. She’d expected the straps to be far thicker and wider, but instead, Tierney’s were surprisingly simple and almost delicately slim.

“And that’s why I’ve decided to let you continue,” Tierney proclaimed to everyone’s shock. “If you want to keep making yourself big, go ahead.”

“What?” Bethany was dumbfounded.

“The strain of those unnatural things on her back will be punishment enough,” Tierney asserted.

“NO!” Bethany slammed a foot down onto one of Olive’s obscene creations with all her might, but to everyone’s surprise, it didn’t burst.

“WHAT THE HELL?” Bethany roared as the onlookers laughed in astonishment at the durability of Olive’s fakery. Overcome with rage, the girl more than lived up to her cruel moniker by devolving into a full tantrum. “NO! NO! NO!” Stomping it repeatedly had no effect, but Bethany tried nonetheless. Quickly exhausted, she then leaned all her considerable weight onto her heel and ground it into the floor until finally it ruptured. But it didn’t exactly pop. Her foot first went through a nylon outer layer that covered a thin layer of foam. This encapsulated a custom latex bladder filled with an odd pink goo that erupted up in a volcanic burp that covered the whole length of Bethany’s stocky leg.

“WHAT IS THIS?” Bethany looked horrified as she held up her ooze dripping foot in disgust.

“It’s an aerated gel, it’s completely harmless,” Olive said, trembling through her assurances.

Bethany went red with a blistering fury. “THIS SHOE PROBABLY COST MORE THAN YOUR HOME!”

“And you’ve got a closet full of them,” Tierney called for calm, and used her frontage to force a blockade between Olive and The Beast. “Go, clean yourself up and leave us be.”

“Wow, you really are a wizard with materials,” Tierney continued to be impressed by Olive’s ingenuity. “Anyway, I’m sure you can make another- being so handy and all.”

“Well, thank you I…”

Tierney cut Olive off, her tone now quite serious. “Let’s just make one thing very, very clear…” Tierney began undoing more buttons on her blouse, but the girl couldn’t reach them all. Her cousin, acting as handmaiden, quickly took to the task without needing to be asked.

As the blouse parted and Tierney’s bra revealed itself more fully, Olive was again surprised. The undergarment, while huge, served more as ornament than support structure.

Olive had little time to further analyze the brassiere or appreciate the sheer amount of cleavage now bared before her as Tierney used her great chest to push Olive back into the stall. Breaking the lingering pause in her sentencing Tierney declared, "You will NOT exceed me."

Olive let out a stuttering exultation as she impacted the shower wall. Tierney continued to press her glorious cleavage forward until it engulfed Olive’s entire upper body. Though the shower knob was pressing painfully into Olive’s back, there wasn’t any place she’d have rather been right then. Olive was in awe of those majestic mammaries threatening to suffocate her as they swelled up past her chin. They were real. They were big- the biggest she’d ever seen. They were really big and they were everything Olive ever wanted. And with them mashed between the two girls, at least for a moment, Olive found it hard to tell to whom the beautiful burgeoning flesh actually belonged.

Tierney felt a shudder pass through Olive, though it wasn’t from fear or being half-naked and cold. Tierney blushed at Olive’s obvious reverie for her crowning breasts. She’d confronted many a rival both legitimate and fraudulent in the past, but her attempts at intimidating Olive didn’t feel at all like facing off with a foe. Instead, she felt more like an uppity royal denigrating the adulations of an earnest peasant, and Tierney found no fun or satisfaction in that.

“Right, ah…” Tierney backed off, leaving both equally flustered. “As I was saying, keep yourself at a distance enough so that there can be no question in anyone's mind who the bigger of us is. I've given you this opportunity to size me up, so I think you've got a good idea what you're up against.” Catching Olive’s eyes, Tierney saw very clearly that the opportunistic girl had certainly gotten her horizons broadened by the experience.

“Don't make the mistake of one-upping me again or your secret will be out as fast as you'll be expelled.” Tierney stepped out of the stall and Allegheny immediately began buttoning her back up. Getting the girl dressed again was clearly more of a struggle. The combination of two colossal busts required Gheny to awkwardly crouch just to get her own chest out of the way. Regardless, the final equatorial button that lay where Tierney was at her fullest proved too hard a gap to close. This both frustrated and embarrassed Tierney as she realized the experience had left more than her face flushed.

“You may leave us,” Tierney dismissed Olive who swiftly grabbed up her things.

With little subtlety, Olive managed to brush herself against the full trio of tremendous bosomy obstructions along her way out. She could not however, dodge the one very cold shoulder of Bethany who aggressively bumped into Olive as she rushed to offer Tierney her assistance. The girl’s superior upper-body strength proved enough to wrestle that final stubborn button into place.

Last edited by clovis; 03-31-2020 at 12:11 PM. Reason: moderate edits
Unread 09-16-2019   #18
calibretto
Process Fan

Well that chapter was well worth the wait! Your ability to describe the awe and wonder that your characters experience in relation to their attributes is amazing.
Unread 09-16-2019   #19
clovis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibretto View Post
Well that chapter was well worth the wait! Your ability to describe the awe and wonder that your characters experience in relation to their attributes is amazing.
So glad you liked it.
Sorry for the long delay. Time's have been rough.
Thanks as always for the kind feedback, good or bad, it's always a good motivator.
Character has always been important to me, but I think my earlier stories it was the expansion technique that took center stage. My two more recent stories have fairly basic growth mechanisms but focus much more on personality and character dynamics. And they're longer stories too... so... much... longer.
Unread 09-27-2019   #20
PhoncishCoash
Leecher

Long Lost Story

And that as a result..
PhoncishCoash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2019   #21
clovis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoncishCoash View Post
And that as a result..
?
Unread 04-01-2020   #22
clovis
Frequent Poster

Silhouetted by the hallway light, Olive appeared in the doorway defeated and diminished. The reality of her situation had finally sunk in and she abandoned any attempt at stealth by unceremoniously dropping her many things right there on the floor. With a kick of her heel Olive closed the door with a sharp bang before collapsing onto her bed in a wallowing heap of sobs.

There was nothing in the world Aggie enjoyed more than being right. In this bizarre microcosm of exceptional bosoms, she’d long wondered if her secretive roommate, like herself, was an exception to that norm. As the dim early light revealed her roommate laid out flat on her stomach, Aggie’s every suspicion was confirmed. Such a position would have been impossible had those Hindenburg-sized hindrances been the real deal. It was another mental victory for Aggie, but its sweetness was tarnished by the unabated sound of muffled weeping.

Aggie fought the impulse to bail on the uncomfortable emotional display and see just how early the cafeteria opened for breakfast. The combination of bad introvert instincts coupled with an elitist upbringing had earned her few friends. Though they really hadn’t talked much beyond superficial banalities during their semester as roommates, Aggie could see the girl was clearly in need and she was determined to be a friend indeed.

Sitting vigil, Aggie watched as Olive wept until she slept, only to sleep until it was time to weep some more. This process repeated as breakfast time crept over into lunch. Content to wait for Olive to surface, Aggie dug into her snack reserves and got some reading done. For guidance, she first consulted her well-worn copy of Heidegger’s “Sein Und Zeit,” then switched to Pynchon’s “Gravity’s Rainbow” for some lighter fare.

It was already getting dark again when Olive finally stirred and sat herself up.

“Hey,” Aggie pulled up a chair and offered a glass of water as any good friend would do after witnessing such a marathon cry session.

“Um… hey,” Olive groggily offered back, unprepared and a bit unnerved to be met by her roommate’s eager and analytical eyes.

“You should rehydrate. That was a lot of crying.”

Indeed, Olive was parched and took the glass quickly. As she drank however, a sight seen through the glass caused her great alarm.

“My feet!”

“What about them?” Aggie followed Olive’s gaze to the end of the bed where two bare and perfectly lovely feet lay.

“I… can see them,” Olive muttered in a deflated whimper.

Misunderstanding, Aggie covered Olive in her blanket.

“No, I… well,” Olive buried her head in her hands. “Ugh, I guess we should address the elephant in the room.” Dropping her hands Olive looked down at her chest with sadness, “or the complete lack of anything I’d hope to describe as elephantine.”

“Yes, please!” In an instant, Aggie had somehow produced both notepad and pen from who knows where. Quickly realizing this might be construed as rude, she tempered her excitement. “I mean… only if you’re comfortable with it Olive.”

“You… you called me Olive.”

“Oh, was I not supposed to?” Quick as lightning. Aggie grabbed another notebook and began rapidly thumbing through its pages of dense, microscopic text.

“No, it’s fine. It’s just that you never…”

“Here, November 14th, you said your friends call you Olive.”

“You keep a log of our interactions?” Olive asked while defensively pulling her knees up to her chest.

“I… I wanted to be your friend.”

“Okay… but still- little weird.”

“And all that…” Aggie pointed her pen at the rig on the floor, “isn’t a little weird?”

“I’m hardly the first girl to stuff a bra.”

“I’d call that a bit more than stuffing.”

“Well,” Olive crossed her arms over her chest and turned her face away in shame, “I’m thinking maybe I don’t want to be friends.”

“No, please.” Aggie was surprised at how desperate she felt. “Look, this kind of thing doesn’t come easy to me, and this,” Aggie tapped her book, ‘is the only way I know to get results.”

“Well, I guess we all have our quirks,” Olive said glancing at the wreckage of her fraudulent experiment.

“Look, I get wanting to fit in, but this isn’t the place to do it. And believe me, these people aren’t worth the effort.”

“Fit in?” Olive’s face scrunched in confusion. “I came here to stand out- way, way out, and this is exactly the place for that.”

“I think anyplace else and you would stand out.” Aggie averted her eyes, but directed her pen towards Olive’s bust. “You’re not exactly small in the ah… chest area- you know, by normal standards.”

Olive took in a long, deep breath and a pair of nice full E-cups swelled within her nightshirt. She cupped them in her hands and gave them a good looking over. But Olive’s look quickly became one of disdain and she released them in a defeated sigh. “Blech! Who wants to be normal?” Olive spat the word out like it tasted bad. “And yeah, I might stand out in this room, but in a few days I’ll have nothing on you smartypants.”

Aggie looked up from her notes with a rare look of utter confusion. “Huh?”

“Oh, you think Tierney’s the only one I’ve been trying to compete with? The real threat is YOU!” Olive made her point with an accusatory finger directed at Aggie’s modest chest buried deep within a bulky flannel.

“Wha- what?” Aggie went nearly cross-eyed from the accusation. She had an easier time with Grime’s equation than deciphering her roommate’s nonsensical ramblings. She knew the school put them together because they didn’t know what to do with them, but now Aggie wondered if she was the victim of yet another prank.

“ONE SEMESTER!” Olive wailed. “I’ve only got one semester left. There’s no way I can get properly big now let alone be a contender.” Aggie saw actual tears forming in the girl’s eyes. Clearly this wasn’t a joke, though Olive’s level of despondency and absurd convictions had Aggie now questioning her roommate’s sanity.

“I mean, what was the point of coming to this godforsaken place and putting up with all its prima-donna bitches?” Olive wiped away her tears. “No-offense.”

“None taken.” Aggie said nothing, just stared on in bewilderment while one hand rapidly jotted down more notes.

“And you know, Tierney’s really not that bad either- said I was free to carry on more or less as if nothing happened. And sure, the only one I’m really fooling is myself, but now that I’ve been up close and personal with the real thing…”

“Up close?” The comment sent one of Aggie’s eyebrows up.

“The size. The feel. The weight. The smell… MAGNIFICENT!” Olive’s eyes rolled back into the glorious memory. “Just wait, you’ll see. If you really are a legit prodigy, then you’ll be a bigger bust goddess than even Tierney by the time you get out of here.”

“I… I…” Aggie read and re-read her fresh notes and came up with nothing. “My aptitude and measurements could not have less to do with each other.”

“Oh, ha-ha.” Olive mockingly slapped a knee. “Not here they don’t.”

“Wait… what? Olive, I think you’re very confused.” Aggie tried her best to not sound condescending. “I think you’re conflating an effect with some disparate cause, but let me assure you, hillbillies aren’t the only people guilty of inbreeding. What you’re seeing here is some strain of hypertrophy that was selectively or inadvertently ingrained into this population- one that thankfully passed me by.”

Now it was Olive’s turn to look incredulous. “Are you stupid?”

“I…” Aggie’s reaction was akin to a slap in the face. Closing her notebook she said in a wavering whisper, “maybe I’m not so keen on having a friend either.”

“Look,” Olive grabbed her bosom for emphasis, “what little I have now is far more than I came here with. It was the girls back home who teased me and gave me the name Olive- short for Olives- which despite my deepest wishes, was all mother nature saw fit to give me.”

“Wait,” Aggie went back to her notes, “why would you want to be called Olive if it’s a cruel nickname?”

“Well, it was cruel then, especially coming from those girls struttin’ about with bras filled with their adequate apples or generous grapefruits. Not that I got the worst of it, mind you, there was another girl we called Raisins.”

“We?” Aggie admonished.

“Raisins was a prima ballerina- she couldn’t have cared less. Anyways, I took the name Olives to be ironic- like calling a really big guy tiny. Deep down I knew any comparison to me and the most meager of foodstuffs wouldn’t last for long. I was destined to sprout some real produce- not just the sort you grab by the handful, but some proper two-handers. The kind with some real heft that just begs to be squeezed and caressed. So ripe so full, and so frickin’ big- the kind of big that wins top prize at the county fair. The most perfectly swollen and juicy things you’ve ever seen- all heavy and bloated with the sweetest, most succulent flesh.”

“Umm… I think the cafeteria's still open if there's something you need to, ah… take care of.” Aggie joked, but found herself licking her lips nonetheless. “You know, for my eighth grade science fair I grew a forty pound tomato.”

“That's what I'm talking about!” Olive exclaimed while holding her hands way out to envision how a pair of such behemoths would project from her chest.

“Well, it sort of malformed under its own weight. Looked like an angry Nixon.” Aggie let out a little sigh at what seemed a lingering middle school regret before asking, “but honestly, vivid analogies aside, what girl outside of this place would even think such a size possible?”

“When I was a kid, my mom worked in the cafeteria here and used to sneak me in if she couldn’t get a sitter. Seeing all these overblown beauties really did a number on me and this place became an obsession. It was hard work, but I learned all its secrets. Getting enrolled was actually the easy part. They give out one scholarship for tax purposes, and they don’t bother looking far. Mom sent in my application and here I am.”

“Well then, who’s the dumb one?” Aggie retorted. “If what you’re saying is true and you’ve been taking classes here for four whole years, shouldn't you be more on par with the other girls here?”

“Yeah,” Olive gave one of her breasts a poke, “the flaw in my plan. I’m an art major and… well, let’s just say art is subjective. Though you think my stuff would go gangbusters here- a celebration of the female form, but mostly big ole’ boobs. But apparently that’s too gauche or something. Your kind don’t talk about their vast wealth or their vast bustlines even though it’s all out there for the world to see. Probably why they dress like their politics- conservative. They accentuate nothing. I mean, if I had those kinds of boobs, or money, everyone would know about it. But look at me now… Ugh! I’m not even a quarter of the woman I was just yesterday!”

“You really wouldn’t want to be that big though?” Aggie asked throwing another glance at the bulky mess on the floor. “Would you?”

“Well, ah…” Olive blushed. “The way you phrased that question makes it kinda hard to answer honestly.”

“And your deflection tells me you’d want to be even bigger,” Aggie hadn’t even realized she’d gone back to taking notes as Olive simply smiled back and blushed an even darker shade. “But really, wearing that thing over there should have taught you how uncomfortable such things would be.”

“Everyone here seems to manage okay. Besides, it’s no different than those girls who wear high-heels all the time. It’s uncomfortable, but they want a certain look.” Seeing an argument quickly form on Aggie’s lips Olive dismissed her with a wave of her hand. “Oh, what do you know about it. You’re young, you’re just a freshman.”

“I’m twenty three!” Aggie sat up straight as if to present herself as taller. “I’m one of the oldest girls here. A bulging bust isn’t actually a sign of greater maturity you know. I was a prodigy which is how I’ve already attended five of the world’s top universities starting at age eleven. And I’m no freshman. I’m a one and done. Credit-wise I could leave right now. I’m just here to fulfill a family obligation which…” Aggie’s eyes suddenly went wide and she bolted up out of her chair. “Wait… wait… wait…” Olive thought her brainiac roommate was suffering some type of glitch as she watched Aggie’s eyes dart rapidly to and fro and her head tilt about in various positions as if her brain was performing some immensely complicated computations.

Olive subtly scooted herself back on her bed. “I mean, there’s a whole wing of this school with your family’s name on it- makes sense they’d want you to come here. Take the freshman comment as a compliment. At your size, you’re either a freshman or an idiot.”

“No, it’s not… everything you're saying is insane… and yet, so much of my life would finally make sense.” Aggie’s head was swimming in a flood of new data. “My mother, my aunts, cousins, and all their friends. They all got big when they were away at college. This college.”

“See?”

Aggie looked down at her own chest. “Did they really make me come here so I’d get big like them?”

“There are worse reasons to attend college.”

“No… no…” Aggie did her best to resist the ludicrous ideas polluting her mind. “No, there’s a perfectly good reason for all of this. I mean, it’s been scientifically observed throughout history that wealthy females develop later than, ah…”

“Poor ones,” Olive finished.

“So, isn’t that more likely than what you’re suggesting- which is what exactly? Something in the water? Some mystical text woven into the grading system that make a girl magically sprout gargantuan mammaries?”

“No,” Olive shook her head at Aggie’s silly hypotheses, “when your grades arrive in your mailbox you also get the… I don’t know what to call them exactly… pills?”

“Wait, WHAT?” Aggie ran to a drawer and pulled out a large clear baggie that was absolutely bulging with what appeared to be dozens of colorful marbles. “Are you talking about these?”

“HOLY #@&%^!!!”

*Finally some new content. Sorry about the lag, but I am writing quite a lot right now. I've added a ko-fi link in my signature below which is a tip jar of sorts. I'd like to keep things free, but anything would help. If you can't make a donation, comments (even criticism) would be much appreciated as well. If you do leave a tip, let me know what story you are following as it may help me focus on what to put out and when. I'll continue my ongoing stories, but have some entirely new short stories as well. These may be held until a price goal is hit- I haven't decided yet. Also, what are some ideas for rewards? Is there such a thing as a writing sketch? Maybe a paragraph or two using my own characters or yours with a suggested scenario. Let me know your thoughts, and thanks for reading.
Unread 04-17-2020   #23
clovis
Frequent Poster

The expression on Olive’s face would have been more appropriate had Aggie just slid the lid off the Arc of the Covenant. Gawking with an unblinking wide-eyed stare, a single high-pitched note sprang reverently from Olive’s quivering lips.
“Is that… is that what they call a squee? Are you squeeing?” Aggie’s fascination turned to concern as her roommate lost color in her face. “Olive, are you OK?” Her arm straining, Aggie plopped the bag down on her desk and jotted down more notes. “Gosh, those things are like lead.”

“Oh my gosh!” Olive gasped, her eyes still half out of their sockets. “HOW? I mean, HOLY WOW!” Olive reached out her adoring, trembling hands to fondle the treasure trove her roommate had unearthed. “THERE’S SO MANY! I… I haven’t even seen them in these colors.”

“Oh, really?” Aggie adopted a more passive tone to downplay her roommate’s intensity. "I just figured they were a kind of token. Some schools do silly stuff.”

“Why are you getting them anyway? You haven’t even finished a semester yet?”

“Like I said, I have the credits. I’ve tested out of almost every course in this school’s pathetic excuse for a curriculum. The only classes I’m actually attending are those bizarre requirements no other school ever thought the need for.” A flash of irritation crossed Aggie’s face as she added, “Weird thing is, some of those are proving a real challenge.”

“I struggled with Poise and Comparative Wines,” Olive commiserated. “And I only got minimum credit in Elocution which doesn’t even get you a pill,” Olive’s own frustration was even more clear.

Aggie pulled one out to examine its odd metallic sheen and gauge its surprising weight. “Interesting.” She pondered the curious orb then brought it to her face and gave it a sniff. “It never occurred to me to put one in my mouth.”

Olive’s eyes went wider as Aggie’s lips parted, but only for a moment. Reason overruled her curious mind, and Aggie scrunched her mouth up tight having thought better of it.

“Wha… why’d you stop?”

“You really think this little thing will make my breasts grow?”

Olive gestured to her own chest, “I know it will.”

Then, to her absolute shock, Olive watched Aggie put the hallowed pill back in the bag.

“W- what are you doing?”

“I don’t want larger breasts.”

Olive visibly twitched. Aggie may as well said she didn't want oxygen. “Ohhhh, but you’re missing out. I’ve been small- smaller than you. Trust me, bigger is better in so many ways.” With a sway and a bounce of her E-cups she added, “Such fun.”

“No thanks.”

“And growing is even better.” Olive practically salivated at the memory. “The second one of those touches your tongue, it bursts into a million little fizzing bubbles. Then as everything goes sliding down your throat, each bubble pops into a million more… and more… and more, until…” Olive said enough by pushing out her chest. “Whump.”

“Whump? I’ll take your word for it,” Aggie reasserted.

“Well, that’s not very scientific of you.”

“Scientific?” Aggie picked up the bag with renewed scrutiny. “I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to study these further. See if they really have the adverse effect you claim.”

“Adverse?” Olive looked confused. “Oh, like it might also be turning these girls into insufferable bitches? I think that’s just upbringing.”

“No.” Aggie shook her head. “I’m talking about the… boobs. Also, if these really are breast growth pills, wouldn’t they be selling them everywhere?”

“Well, they’re already rich. And the rich aren’t known for sharing.”

“Touche.”

“Anyway, I wouldn’t call it adverse, and I’ll happily be your test subject if you need proof,” Olive offered while holding out an eager hand.

“Test subject? No, I mean to study them in a lab.” With Olive still staring hungrily at the bag of tantalizing miracles, a concerned Aggie shut them away back in her drawer.

“Noooo!” whined Olive. “Ugh! I can’t believe I’ve been sleeping five feet away from an absolute mother-load. All this time… just sitting there… in an unlocked drawer.”

“Please tell me you’re not going to steal them?”

“No, stealing is wrong. My mother raised me right. But also… yes.”

“Fine! You know, I’m still wondering if this isn’t some elaborate prank, but whatever. How many do you need?”

“Oh… ah…” Olive tried her best to show restraint, but she’d already begun visibly shaking with excitement. “Well, the size I had wasn’t bad.”

“Not bad? You do realize that you made yourself the biggest girl in this school- a school with pretty much the biggest breasts in the world.”

“Well… the bigger I made them, the more they weighed. But by going even bigger I could lean forward when sitting and rest them in my lap- very practical."

“That…” Aggie held her tongue, “makes sense.”

“The real ones don’t seem to weigh the girls down much at all. Back home, any girl my size would complain, but I have no back pain at all. I mean, Look at Tierney, she doesn’t slouch one bit.”

“So if weight wasn’t an issue?” Aggie asked already knowing the answer.

A suddenly bashful Olive broke eye contact and gave a long, drawn out reply of “Whuuuuuu-uuuuuuuuu-uuump,” while she moved her arms further… and further… and further out from her chest.

“You were only just making it through the door as it is!”

“I’ve practiced all sorts of sizes with balloons. I could go bigger and manage just fine.” Olive illustrated the point by putting her hands on her shirt, grabbing hold of her bosom, and pushing it in a clockwise motion so the bulk of one breast basically sat above the other. “See, easy peasy.”

“Ok, well, I don’t even know what to give you.”

“Um… different colors have different effects. I’ve only ever had blues which give about a quarter cup, and greens which add a half. You don’t even have those. Pink, purple, red, orange- I don’t even know what effect those will have.”

“Well, as my test subject, you’ll have to let me know.” Aggie grabbed a handful and dropped them into her roommate’s welcoming hands. Olive began to full on weep as she clutched the gift to her heart.

“OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!” For a brief second it seemed Olive was about to shove the whole lot into her mouth, but stopped just short of doing so.

“Having second thoughts?”

“Oh, absolutely not!” Despite her sudden frugality, Olive’s eyes couldn’t have glistened more if her hands were full of diamonds. “It’s just… I had a whole plan in case something like this happened- like, if I had a really banging semester.”

Olive ran over and grabbed her immense bra off the floor. “You know the state school just over the wall? There’s a boy I know attending there.” Olive then pulled an old foot locker Aggie had never seen before out from under her bed. Inside the locked chest were all the makings of her convincing deceptions. She pulled out two large balloons and pondered them. “Hmm, seeing as it’s only for a little while, I guess the old fashioned way will do.” Demonstrating impressive lung capacity, Olive blew each up in record time. Aggie couldn’t help but notice how Olive’s free hand would caress and squeeze each sphere as it inflated. Olive didn’t even check to see if the sizes matched or were right for her cups, she seemed to know intuitively.

“I ah… didn’t know you had a boyfriend.” Aggie averted her eyes when treated to a flash of something else she’d never seen, Olive’s actual breasts. Throwing off her nightshirt, the once secretive roommate slipped on her comically enormous bra, then tucked a balloon beneath each breast to create the ultimate push up. A less realistic effect and far squeakier than previous, but Aggie was past questioning such things.

“Not a boyfriend exactly, but a friend- one with very large hands and an open mind.” Olive pulled a fresh t-shirt over her inflated bust and slipped on a pair of sweats whose pockets she loaded with the pills. “We grew up together and he’s put up with so many of my quirks over the years, I think he deserves to share in this experience.”

“But we’re strictly forbidden from ever leaving the school’s grounds.”

“Please, I told you, I know all this school’s secrets.”

“Well then, aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Um…” Olive gave herself a quick pat down. “Pills, boobs, pants, I’d say I’m all set.”

“Shoes?”

“Oh… right. I was so excited, I forgot the usual order. Would you mind?” Olive held out an unseen foot.

“What are friends for?” Aggie quipped as she descended into the shadow below Olive’s cantilevered top half and got the girl’s sneakers on. “I thought you said you could manage- that even bigger would be no problem?”

“And clearly it isn’t, see? Shoes are on,” Olive said with a giggle. “Don’t worry I’ve got some simple flats for when the time comes- they’re just not right for tonight’s covert activities.”

“Alright then,” Aggie’s mind was still spinning. “Well… have a good night.”

“Oh, I will,” Olive nodded assuredly with the most Cheshire of grins. Throwing open the window, she seemed to have forgotten something and came rushing back.

Aggie went stiff as Olive gave her the biggest, warmest hug of her life.

“And to think, I’ve been resenting you all this time.”

“You’ve really been resenting me? Just because you thought I’d blow up into some kind of…” Aggie checked her notes, “Bust goddess?”

“The proof’s right in there,” Olive said throwing a longing eye at the bounty hidden away in Aggie’s drawer. “All they told me was how smart you were, and I guess I was resenting the girl I thought you’d become instead of the one who really is my roommate.”

“I assure you, I’m much more an Athena than Aphrodite. But also trust me that the rest,” Aggie pointed at her drawer and the vulnerable temptations inside, “are going to be under lock and key when you get back. I don’t want you overdosing on whatever the hell those things actually are.”

“Oh, you’ll see,” Olive said while giving a pat to her pocket full of pills, then added for good measure, “WHUMP, WHUMP.” Like a cat in the night, Olive bounded out their second story window, only for her head to reappear a moment later as she declared with unrestrained glee, “I really wish we had talked sooner!”

*Thanks for reading. Set up is now all out of the way. Good stuff is coming. Feel free to add encouragement to help things along.

Last edited by clovis; 08-16-2021 at 01:58 PM.
Unread 04-19-2020   #24
calibretto
Process Fan

Oh man, things are getting REAL interesting now. Bring on the growth!

Tags
breast expansion, female