free hit counters
Breast Expansion Poll - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-14-2020   #13
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Re: Breast Expansion Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucesDarkness View Post
I'd like to add measurements. I love when believable measurements in the form of either weight or bust circumfrence are listed somewhere in the BE sequence.
Then you’ll love my book. Lots of BE, but I also used GhostPlasma’s Ultimate Breast Calculator and Giantessworld’s converter extensively to make sure my billowing bazoongas were properly sized and weighed. And because it is LitRPG, the proper numbers are given every other chapter.
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2020   #14
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Compared to some of the wacky stuff covered in this forum, BE seems relatively tame. Yet missing out and subsequently looking around the web on how to get boobs is what set me down the kinky path all those years ago. I found the old bearchive and my favorite collection was Bustartist with all his - in comparison to his current stuff - crude pencil comics. Now my obsessions are made manifest, all those years role playing on message boards led to the creation of Becoming Monsters, a creative outlet where I could let loose the boobs of war.

Loving the answers to the poll, the goal was always to get details and even a dialogue going where people could talk about why growing boobs turns a person on. Like many of my kinks, it stems from jealousy before slowly transforming into a fetish. Dwelling too long on the fetish led to obsessing with bigger and bigger breasts. Maternal instincts led to a need to be milked and vigorous application of vibrators discovered a woman can indeed have their own breastgasm. It’s a wonder I don’t fondle myself all day. If an abnormal fear of surgery hadn’t kept me away from getting silicon, I’d probably be passing Dolly Parton levels by now.

I’m happy to see the polls providing people with their own outlet to come forward and share. The most surprising thing when I look at the profiles posting is that y’all have been lurking for years, some almost for decades and now you decide to post on my little experiment. I’m humbled and flattered that I can have such an effect. To those of you who haven’t shared, I have a poll covering most kinks, I’d love to hear from ya. The more juicy details and specifics I get, the more I learn about what it takes to be a better erotica author. Loves!!
Unread 08-17-2020   #15
wildcard555
Lurker

Bit late to the discussion,

SG: 8
L: 6
WW: 10
OW: 1
T: 2
BC: 5
UN: 4
SCS: 9
SCM: 7
SCL: 3

Everybody will have it's own size preferences and regardless how big or small they end up becoming, there is a growth process that has to take place.

It's the growth process that gets described through out the story that I would argue has the biggest impact (for me at least) on the overal enjoyment of a story. As long as the growth process is not instant (the 'poof' they are huge now type of instant) and there is an actual growth or size difference (slow growth) to be described that isn't too simplified to by bra size reference , the readers will most likely be entertained the most by having this well detailed.

Anyways, write what you like and expand on that.
wildcard555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2020   #16
Prof_Sai
Instigator

I kind of stopped looking in here too much, since all the content was way too big for my tastes. So SCS for me. Suddenly finding things awkward is fun - OMG, I want to be an athlete or warrieress, but now I can hardly run and my aim is useless! Through in some height reduction and increased beauty and you've got it.

And of course being stuck that way is the best.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1589774026-1904-p-F7-adsfagsghl.png (185.6 KB, 44 views)
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2020   #17
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
I kind of stopped looking in here too much, since all the content was way too big for my tastes.
My favorite part of your response is that you like BE, you just like it in a way different than the vocal majority. THIS is what I’m looking for, to understand the nuance between people and what THEY enjoy.

To give a parallel for my own stuff, the number one complaint I’ve received is my book has no profanity or blasphemy. People don’t understand, how can I be describing explicit and highly detailed sex scenes but not have even a single d***? I’m told it is unrealistic. I have a character grow boobs over 40 ft in diameter, another character cum from a Futa cock over 11,000 gallons of ejaculate, and the unrealistic part is my characters don’t have potty mouths?

I don’t swear! My partner doesn’t swear! We have awesome, rowdy, messy sex and no swearing is involved! An example from my own, real life, and THAT is what makes my stuff weird.

So don’t focus on what others like or not like in their kinks, just discovering the myriad of kinky particulars is beautiful and fascinating to me. Thanks!
Unread 08-18-2020   #18
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailovestogrow View Post
I have a character grow boobs over 40 ft in diameter, another character cum from a Futa cock over 11,000 gallons of ejaculate, and the unrealistic part is my characters don’t have potty mouths?

I don’t swear! My partner doesn’t swear! We have awesome, rowdy, messy sex and no swearing is involved! An example from my own, real life, and THAT is what makes my stuff weird.
XD That's amazing. "The building sized boobs are fine, but where's the god @$#! swearing?!"
Unread 08-19-2020   #19
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailovestogrow View Post
To give a parallel for my own stuff, the number one complaint I’ve received is my book has no profanity or blasphemy.
Well that's bizarre. I guess I like nice stuff.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2020   #20
tsokei
Process Fanatic

That is bizarre. I prefer no profanity myself as well.

SG: 9
L: 6
WW: 4
OW: 6
T: 7
BC: 8
UN: 5 (Weird transformations here are offputting for me, but larger areola and nipples being mounted by another woman are hot. I usually dislike anything phallic but for some reason I have two exceptions when there is BE + lesbian sex, namely tongues or giant nipples.)
SCS: 4
SCM: 9
SCL: 7
tsokei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breast expansion, poll