free hit counters
The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-13-2018   #13
a0040pc
Frequent Poster

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

A small mole found himself digging through the ground. It was on an endless search for food and so far, had found a few worms that seemed satisfy some of his hunger. His search did bring him up to the surface as he dug up through the ground and created a small molehill. The fresh air that it could smell was pretty nice but it wasn’t going to be enough to feed him.

Just before he decided to dive back into the ground he felt something. This was something that was quite odd, there was a shudder in the ground which lasted for a few moments before subsiding. He didn’t think anything of it before he felt the shudder once again. He quickly dived back under the ground to return to safety.

No sooner did the mole do this a giant foot came down on top of the molehill. The foot was easily as large as a house but it only stayed there for a few seconds before it lifted back up into the air and then landed on the ground some distance ahead.

The foot belonged to the giantess named Rina who was currently a few hundred feet tall. Normally she would have to worry about limiting her size to thirty feet but since she was outside the town limits of Dunlin she could grow as tall as she wanted to. For the purpose of this trip she felt that her current size was perfect for the task. There was no other houses or buildings that she had to worry about so she could walk freely through these fields without much fear of stepping on people.

Rina was not alone however as she had her hand stretched out and sitting on her hand was a boy who she was taking care of named Liam. He was enjoying the view and sitting beside him was his new friend named Wendy. Like him she too was enjoying the view but she was taking it in more. This was the first time that she had been carried by a full-blown giant. Her father was a giant in his own right but he was nothing in comparison to Rina.

“Wow this is amazing,” said Wendy as she looked with an astonished look on her face. “I’ve never seen the world from so high up. I think I can even see my house from up here.”

“Well when you can grow like I can you kind of get used to these sights,” replied Rina. She looked down for a moment at the two kids before concentrating on where she was going.

“Liam told me that you can be as big as you want, is this true?”

“Yep, except if I get too big I start running into problems. One of them being that I become a danger to everyone else. Imagine that something as simple as a sneeze being like a hurricane to normal people.”

“I-I guess that’s true.” For as long as Wendy could remember she had always been taller than children her own age. She knew that she was likely going to be almost as tall as her father but seeing someone like Rina only reminded her that there was always someone bigger than her. No matter how tall she grew.

“Hey Rina can you make your hand a little bigger?” asked Liam who sat there with his feet dangling over the edge. Although he could fall to his death if he slipped forward he didn’t feel like he was in any danger. “It’s just nice to have a little more room.”

“As you wish,” replied Rina in a cheerful voice. She then concentrated on expanding her hand which began to happen relatively quickly. Wendy looked in amazement as the hand that she was standing in began to grow, she expected to see Rina growing as well but she was staying the same size. Her hand continued to grow until it was around ten percent larger than it had been a few moments earlier. “There we go, I think you should give me a big hand for my efforts.”

For the next few minutes she looked down on the ground as she was looking for the best spot for what they had come out to do. Eventually she saw a piece of flat land next to a wooded area that seemed to be perfect. She announced to the kids that they were going to stop there, thanks to this they prepared themselves for what was about to happen next.

Rina began to squat down toward the ground and she lowered her hand for both Liam and Wendy to climb off of. They did this quickly and Rina went into her pocket to pick out a giant picnic basket, it was very large in comparison to a normal basket but to her current size it seemed tiny. She placed this basket beside the children as well and they too looked at its extreme size.

When Rina was sure that everything that was needed was indeed on the ground she concentrated on shrinking herself. The children watched as the towering giantess began to lose the majority of her mighty size. She was still squatting down and they watched as she continued to shrink. Within seconds she was down to her minimum size again and as she stood back up she towered above the children at 15 feet. It was still an impressive size but nothing in comparison to what she just was.

Now at her minimum size she opened up the basket and took out a gigantic blanket that she placed down on the ground. The children did take a step back as she placed the blanket down and she made sure that it was as flat as the ground below would allow. She didn’t notice Liam beginning to look toward the wooded area that was a short distance away. Curiosity was beginning to get the better of him.

“Hey Rina can me and Wendy play in those woods over there for a few minutes?” asked Liam.

“Hmm I don’t know,” replied Rina who was taking some food out of the basket. Some of it was small enough for the kids but others were purposely big for herself.

“Please.” Wendy didn’t seem to say anything against it as she too was curious to explore a little. She had never been here before and she wanted to have a look around as well.

“Ok, but don’t go too far and come back when I call you, alright?”

“Ok.” There was some excitement in his voice as he and Wendy quickly ran over to the woods. She smiled as she was happy to see Liam with a friend. She did have a couple of worries but for now it wasn’t enough for her to act on them.

With Rina’s permission the two children quickly made their way into the wooded area. Liam couldn’t help but imagine that there were elves in these woods. He knew that there weren’t any but he was doing it all for fun. Wendy seemed to be enjoying the game as well as they tried to find evidence of tiny elves. This included finding tracks or tree stumps that would house them.

There was one point where Liam thought about grabbing an acorn that was on a branch above. This was so that he could plant it and create a new tree for the elves but he ran into a problem. The acorn was just out of his reach, even when he jumped but he saw a hand rise up and grab it. The hand belonged to his much taller friend Wendy who grabbed onto it and easily pulled it off the branch.

“Thanks Wendy,” said Liam as he was passed the acorn. He did give a sigh after she had done this. “I wish I was taller.”

“Well being tall isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be,” replied Wendy. “Although if I could I would give you some of my height. I’d love to be shorter.”

Suddenly they began to hear something that caused them to stop their conversation. At first, they didn’t think it was anything but then they heard it again. It was the sound of snapping twigs on something that sounded heavy. This scared both of the children and they watched as they saw a large figure heading toward them. Neither of them moved as they saw the figure moving closer toward them, they couldn’t see it clearly as the trees were blocking the light and they were too scared to run or even call for help. Even though Rina was a short distance away she was oblivious to the fear that the children were experiencing.
Attached Images
File Type: png 11.png (330.9 KB, 59 views)
Unread 09-04-2018   #14
a0040pc
Frequent Poster

Liam and Wendy continued to back away from where they could see the large bush in front of them rustling. They could see something big crashing through and they were quiet with fear, a large shadowed figure approached them and they didn’t know what they should do. Their mind was telling them to run but their legs were ignoring them.

Just then the source of the noise appeared before them. It was a creature that was large and hairy. It looked dangerous enough to hurt both of them given the chance and this only caused the kids more fear. They recognised the beast as a bear and it was unusual since these creatures were not known to roam near these parts. They were normally found in forests roughly a hundred miles away. Finding one here was very usual but this only added to their fear.

“What do we do?” asked Wendy as she looked at the bear. Both of them were terrified and were not thinking straight. Even though she was taller than him she looked to Liam for protection even though there wasn’t much that he could do.

“Stay absolutely still,” replied Liam. “I saw it in a movie once.”

“I don’t think that it works on bears.”

Despite Wendy’s doubts they began to stand absolutely still in the hopes that the bear would leave them alone. The bear looked at them for a few moments before standing up on its hind legs and roared loudly. This scared them enough to cause them to scream out loudly, both of them were absolutely terrified.

Their screams carried over to Rina who was on the verge of finishing setting up the picnic. She seemed happy with what she was doing but her ears suddenly picked up the scream of the kids. She could tell that there was something very wrong so she quickly increased her size further and made her way toward where the screams were coming from.

The kids could see the bear walking closer toward them. There was still some space between them but it was decreasing and they could do nothing to prevent this rather than moving back. They thought that they were going to be seriously harmed, Liam couldn’t help but feel like this was his fault. He was the one who had asked Wendy to come to these woods and now it seemed like they were going to be hurt because of it.

Suddenly a gigantic flip flop clad foot came down right between the kids and the bear. The sudden appearance of this caught everyone by surprise. It even caused the kids to scream as they were startled. But slowly they began to look up and they could see the gigantic Rina looming over them. The bear too was taken aback as it had never seen a human the size of her.

“Are you kids alright?” asked Rina as she looked at them. Her face was filled with one of concern. Both kids were still afraid but they nodded to her to indicate that they were not physically harmed. Her gaze moved over to the bear but rather than looking concerned she had a look of anger. This caused the bear to back away but this was not the scariest thing that it saw. It suddenly saw her neck begin to grow longer and her tongue growing out of her mouth. Her nose grew and even her hands grew as well and although she looked very odd it was also terrifying.

Rina then roared and had made sure to expand her vocal cords so that the roar was both loud and terrifying. This caused the bear to turn around and run for what it thought was its life. When she was sure that it was gone she sighed and returned her over sized body parts to their proper proportions in comparison to her gigantic body. She turned toward the kids and squatted down. Her gigantic hand lowered to the ground for them to climb onto, as soon as she was sure that they were on she lifted them up and brought them over to where the picnic was set up. She placed them down on the ground and quickly shrank back down to her smallest size.

Both kids had tears in their eyes and she hugged them both. She understood that they were still in some shock over what had happened and she just hugged them until they eventually began to feel better. It was unlikely that they would never forget what happened but at least with Rina they felt safe. Wendy knew that it was best to not tell her parents about what had happened. She thought that they would forbid her from seeing Liam again and this was something that she didn’t want. They had become friends and she didn’t want that to end because of this incident.

Rina did contemplate on ending the picnic there and then but the kids told her that they would be alright. Because of this they had their picnic as planned but the incident had spoiled the day somewhat for them. The food that they did eat was very nice however, most of the fruit and vegetables that they had eaten were grown in Rina’s garden and it did put a nice touch on things.

With the picnic now over, they thought that it was best that they left in order to make their way back home. The kids were still shaken by what had happened but they were continuing to calm down. Eventually they would likely be fine, there was one thing that they did learn. This was that Rina could be very scary when she wanted to and with her size changing abilities she could be very dangerous. They were just glad that she was a kind-hearted person since if she were not then it was likely that nothing could stop her. They knew that her abilities could allow her to grow larger than a mountain.
Attached Images
File Type: png 12.png (386.3 KB, 36 views)
Unread 4 Weeks Ago   #15
a0040pc
Frequent Poster

Liam found himself walking alongside Rina who was still his legal guardian. Rather than carrying him she thought it was best to remain at her minimum size and allow him to walk alongside her. She was purposely walking at a slower pace than normal pace so that he could keep up with her.

He didn’t seem to be all that happy, it wasn’t because of where he was going. It was because of what he was wearing. He had been bathed thoroughly and was now wearing a suit that had a bow tie with it. As any boy he disliked what he was wearing and he thought that it was over the top for where he was going. On more than one occasion he had tried to convince Rina that it was best to wear his normal clothing. She wouldn’t hear anything of it and instead he was now wearing this suit.
Liam was also carrying a fairly large box in his hands. It was wrapped in yellow paper with a blue ribbon. He was being careful with how he was carrying it as he didn’t want to drop it. There was something special inside that he wanted the preserve.

“I look ridiculous,” said Liam as he continued to down the street. The giant woman walking beside him looked down with a smile on her face.

“What are you talking about?” replied Rina. “You look very handsome, you’ll be fighting the girls off with a stick.”

“But it’s only a birthday party.”

“It’s not just anyone’s party. It’s Wendy’s party, you don’t want to look messy when you go to her party now do you?”

“I-I guess not.” He still didn’t want to wear the outfit but he still wanted to look nice in front of his friend. Even after the incident with the bear she still wanted to be his friend and had even invited him to the party. To his knowledge he was the only boy who was invited and he couldn’t help but feel a little proud of that. “But there will only be girls there, I won’t fit in with them.”

“Oh, don’t be like that. Girls aren’t so bad, besides it isn’t always best to fit in. Just be yourself and everything will be fine.” She then looked toward a house that was a short distance away. She had been given the address and she was sure that she was on the right street. She saw one particular house with birthday banners in a couple of the front windows. She was more than confident that this was the right house. “Looks like we’re here.” She then bent down and just made sure that his bow tie looked properly. “Now, remember to be on your best behaviour.”

“I know Rina. You don’t have to do that.”

“Sorry, I can’t help it. When I see you like this I just want to love and kiss you all day.” She chuckled at herself while Liam rolled his eyes. “Now I’ll wait here until you go inside, then I’ll be back to pick you up in a few hours, alright?”

“Ok.”

“Have a nice time and remember to be on your best behaviour.”

“I will.” He didn’t seem to be all that fussed as he spoke. But he knew better than to misbehave while he was at his friend’s house.

With that Liam stepped toward the door and nervously he gave it a knock. He could hear the sound of girly voices inside and when the door opened he saw a woman that he thought was Wendy. However, when he got a better look at her he realised that this wasn’t the case. She was much older than Wendy and was a few inches shorter, it took a moment for Liam to realise that this was Wendy’s mother. She smiled at him and she did notice Rina in the background but didn’t react to her.

“Hello there young man,” said Wendy’s mother. “You’re here for the party, aren’t you?” Her smile was welcoming but he still felt nervous. He nodded his head at her. “Then you’re more than welcome to come inside, we’re having a fun time with cake and games.”

“T-Thank you,” replied Liam as he stepped inside. He did look toward Rina who smiled and waved at him. He smiled back at her before going inside fully.
Wendy’s mother also waved at Rina before closing the door. The giantess began to make her way back home, she still had her garden to tend to but she would have to be careful of the Bell Flowers that were still there. She needed to remove them but also ensure that she didn’t have another allergic reaction. The last thing she wanted was to become really big and then shrink really small again. It was a situation that she would more than prefer to repeat.

As Liam stepped further inside he had a better look inside of the room where the party was taking place. There were three other girls there that he recognised from his class, he couldn’t remember their names but he had definitely seen him before. He could hear them talking amongst each other and it made him feel a little more alienated. He gave them a quiet hello before he was about to walk away.

“Hey there Liam,” said a female voice. This caused Liam to turn around and he had to crane his head up so that he could look into the eyes of his friend Wendy. He noticed that she was wearing a beautiful green dress. Her hair was as straight as ever and he expected her to wear make-up. Instead she wasn’t but he did notice that she was wearing a party hat. He couldn’t help but think that she looked a little taller as well but he assumed that it was simply because of her shoes. “I’m so glad that came.”

“T-Thank you for inviting me,” replied Liam. He was still a little nervous but now that Wendy was here. He did lift his present up toward her. “I-I bought you this.”

“Thank you, Liam, I’ll open it later with the others.” She gently took the present out of his hands and then placed it on a nearby table where there were other presents. She then gave him a hug and this was something that he wasn’t expecting. For most boys it would be odd hugging a girl who was taller than they were but with living with Rina he had become used to it. “And now that you’re here we can let the party begin.”

For the next several minutes Wendy and her party guests began their party activities which included playing a few games and dancing to some music. They were mostly left to their own devices but Wendy’s parents were not far away, they were in another room but rather than stepping in they decided to give the kids some freedom.

Liam did talk to another couple of girls there, they did seem pretty nice and it did make him smile. One game they did play was pinning the tail on a donkey, unfortunately when he tried put it in the right place he attached it very close to the donkey’s nose. This caused a small chuckle amongst the partygoers but Wendy didn’t laugh at all, she was just having a nice time.

Eventually Wendy’s parents did enter the room but it wasn’t to disturb the party. Instead Wendy’s mother was holding a birthday cake with candles that were already lit. This lit up Wendy’s face as she could see that it was a unicorn. It was placed on a clear table and everyone began to sing happy birthday to her. Even Liam joined in and he watched as his friend seemed to be genuinely happy.

This was also the first time that Liam saw Wendy’s father. He was by far the tallest man the boy had ever seen. His hair was short and a light brown colour with a moustache, his clothes looked to be neat and he had a large physique. It looked as though he worked out a fair amount and he was easily taller than the doorframe that he had been standing against. Liam was a little intimidated but he wasn’t afraid as he was the father of his friend. He could also see where Wendy got her height from.

“Ah you must be Liam,” said Wendy’s father. The large man noticed Liam standing not too far from him. “Wendy has told me all about you, I know what you’re thinking, how does a man of my age keep my physique.”

“Dad, he doesn’t want to know that,” interrupted Wendy who seemed to be a little embarrassed by what he was saying.

“I’m only joking sweetheart. But still it’s never too young to start.”

“Dad!”

Liam stayed silent during this exchange. Seeing Wendy so happy with her parents made him feel a little sad. He still remembered having such birthday parties when they were alive, now they were gone and that part of his life was gone forever. Despite how he felt he still put on a brave face. The last thing he wanted to do was to upset his friend, he just smiled as the party continued on.

Eventually Wendy fulfilled a tradition that her parents had been doing for her since she was born. Every year she would stand against a particular doorframe in the house and then be measured. A black mark was left on the doorframe and then her age was written beside it as well. One thing that Liam noticed was that he was a little taller than Wendy was the previous year. But she had gone through a large growth spurt over the year that had made her the tallest girl in the school.

It was her father who made the mark and he chuckled when he saw how tall his daughter had become. He commented that she was taller than him at her age and that one day he would be looking up to her. Wendy brushed this off as best as she could but a small part of her was a little afraid that she would become too tall. She was already taller than the average adult woman and she still had plenty of years of growth to go.

With the measuring finished it was time for Wendy to open her presents. Presents that were given by family had already been opened earlier but those that came from the partygoers were ready to be opened. One by one they were opened and she seemed to enjoy each one of them. These included some jewellery and some nail varnish.

Liam could still see his present on the table. He was still feeling nervous as he was afraid that she wouldn’t like her gift. Rina had assured him that she would love it but he wasn’t one hundred percent sure. But he watched as Wendy picked up the present and she didn’t need to look at the tag to know that it had come from him. Carefully she began to unwrap the paper and bow and finally the present could be seen.

“Oh, what’s this?” asked Wendy as she looked at the present. A cold sweat rolled down Liam’s face as he watched on. He watched as she took the gift out of the box, it was a stuffed toy of a dog. In particular it was a pug and she couldn’t help but smile when she saw it.

“Y-You said that you were allergic to cats and dogs,” replied Liam. He was still nervous and he knew that her allergy wasn’t a secret so he spoke about it. “I know you wanted your own dog so I thought that you’d like this one.”

“I don’t like it Liam.” She chuckled for a moment. “I love it.”

This also made Liam smile as he felt Wendy hug him once again. He couldn’t help but hug her back and everyone watched on. His fears were completely melted away and he began to feel that he was a normal child once again. In his mind he was the happiest that he had been since his parents had been alive.
Attached Images
File Type: png 13.png (295.4 KB, 32 views)
Unread 1 Week Ago   #16
a0040pc
Frequent Poster

By Monday morning Liam was having to start the school routine once again. It began with an early wake up call followed by getting washed and changed. After that Rina would make him breakfast and she made sure not to give him anything too sugary. It wasn’t banned all together, she just made sure that he didn’t have too much.

After breakfast Liam picked up his bags and began to walk to school. He did give his giant adoptive mother a hug and a kiss before he left. She told him to have a nice day and he soon left, since it was only a short walk to the school he didn’t think that he needed her to be with him.

Within a few minutes Liam arrived at school and was able to play a game of football with a few other boys before the bell rung for classes to start. The classes themselves were pretty uneventful and before he knew it the bell rung again. This time it was to signal that it was break time. This allowed the students of the school to have a snack and play around before lessons started again.

Liam was walking down a corridor when he noticed something on the noticeboard. It was bright and colourful which quickly drew his attention. It was a piece of card that was pink in colour and had some words written on it along with some random music notes that were in the corners. The writing was in a bright blue colour and really made the notice stand out amongst the others.

The sign was about a school dance that was taking place a couple of weeks later. It was indicating which group of students would go on which day and how much each would have to pay in order to go. This gave him a lot of thoughts and he knew that it was customary to ask someone to go to a dance with them. In his mind he didn’t have to think too long to know who he was going to ask.

By coincidence his friend Wendy was just walking by as she was about to buy herself a snack. It took a moment for Liam to notice her but since she was head and shoulders above practically everyone else it was easy enough for him to spot her. She noticed him too and gave him a small smile as she walked over to him. As she had been running late to school that day she had not had a chance to see him yet.

“Hey Liam what’s up?” asked Wendy as she approached Liam. She was genuinely happy to see him and she even chuckled a little.

“Have you seen this Wendy?” replied Liam as he pointed toward the sign. He watched as she looked at it and began to read it. “They’re doing a dance, doesn’t that sound fun?”

“Y-Yeah sounds great.” There was some hesitation in her voice but he didn’t pick it up. He just seemed to be quite excited for the dance.

They stayed there for another couple of minutes before they walked away, there was still a little time left in order to have a snack before break time ended. Every now and again Liam would mention about the dance every now and again. He didn’t notice that Wendy acted a little hesitant toward what he was saying. The only thing that would truly stop him from going was if Rina said no. The dance still needed the child’s parent or legal guardian to give their permission. In his mind there was no reason why she would say no.

By the end of the school day the normal custom of the children returning home happened as it did practically every weekday. All the children were happy to be going home and many amongst them already had plans to go and play outside. This was something that Liam wasn’t planning. Unfortunately, since he had entered the school year fairly late he was having to do extra work in order to catch up with the other students.

This was something that he didn’t particularly like but he had already accepted this. Rina would often help him with his work although she wouldn’t do it for him. As he arrived home he found her in her usual place of her garden. She was maintaining it and as Liam approached her he saw that she was attempting to pull out a weed. She was around twenty feet tall and she seemed to be pulling at the weed, it was much larger than a normal weed and this caught the young boy by surprise.

At first it didn’t seem like Rina noticed that he was there as her focus was on the task at hand. She knew that she could simply make herself bigger and make the job easier but she was determined to do it at her current size. Liam stood there for several moments as she continued to pull. Eventually he felt like he had to say something or else he would be standing there for the rest of the day.

“Hey Rina,” said Liam. His voice was a little louder than it normally was as he wanted her to hear him. This seemed to snap her out of her concentration and she turned to look at him. She quickly gave him a smile.

“Hi sweetie,” replied Rina. Her voice was cheerful and she seemed genuinely happy to see him. “How was school today?”

“It was fine but there’s something that I need to ask you.”

“Sure, what is it?” She seemed curious, for a moment she thought that he might have gotten into trouble again. It couldn’t have been too serious as she had not received a phone call that day.

“T-There’s a dance taking place at my school soon and I was just wondering if you’d allow me to go.”

“A dance?” She began to giggle a little to herself. “They do so many nowadays.” She pulled a little at the weed. “Oh, this darn weed, I take my eye off of my garden for one day and a weed decides to move in.”

“Can’t you just cut it?”

“Yes, but if the root remains then it’ll just grow back.” She began to pull even harder than she did before. There was a look of strain on her face and Liam noticed that the ground beneath the weed was beginning to move. It took one more rush of strength for her to pull it out completely, she gave a small sigh and then a smile.
“There we go, that naughty weed took more effort than I expected. Now what did you ask?”

“Can I go to the dance? I was thinking that I could ask Wendy to go with me.” He felt a little nervous saying this last part but it simply made Rina giggle again.

“If you want to go to the dance that’s fine with me. Just don’t get stepping on anyone’s feet when you’re dancing, alright?”

Liam smiled at her and nodded. The thought of going to the dance with Wendy made him happy. She was his best friend at school and didn’t seem to mind the fact that he had a giant woman for a guardian. He just thought that it would be something very nice and that he would be able to look forward to it.

Several hours later Wendy was preparing to go to bed, she did her usual things such as cleaning her teeth. She had put on a pair of pink pyjamas and was having to have a fairly early night since she still had school the next morning. She climbed into bed but there was something else that she had with her, it was the large stuffed toy that Liam had given her for her birthday. She had named him Pancakes and she kept him close to her whenever she went to sleep now. However, this night would present her with something that had been in her subconscious for some time now. It was about to manifest itself in a way that she couldn’t entirely control.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (79.8 KB, 30 views)