free hit counters
Our new shrinking woman film! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-19-2016   #34
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: Our new shrinking woman film!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtshrink View Post
To be honest I only spent 25$ on this and I got more Clip's then 25$ would normally get me. So I really have no need to bug the guy. If something comes of it cool if not lesson learned. Kick starter and these sites are investment sites basically. And sometimes your risk does not pay off it's what happens in the real-world all the time. sometimes you don't get your money's worth or back.
That is sort of BS... I'm don't mean to come off rude, but if you pay for something to be made, something gets made or you get sued. I have tried to be nice here, but this is starting to piss me off. I know it's not Qzar's fault, but a lot of people got screwed... I mean my is pretty bad since it's way more than 20$... (Edit: I'm not going to sue anyone! Just for the record, I'm just making an example how these things go down! Alright? I respect Qzar, I'm a little mad at him, but it's Dave I'm mostly pissed off at.)

So of course some who has donated 20$ or whatever would say, oh well... lessen learned. But I didn't, it was over 100$... Plus I was under the impression Qzar was making this, not this Dave guy.

Again, I'm trying to be civil about this and even said I won't ask anymore till an update, but the idea I should just be okay with this since this is a quote, "investment site basically" is bull! Of course a lot of here would say, "Well you were stupid for donating that much." Again I believed it was Qzar making this, not someone else. If I did, I would have played it safe and gave 20$

But my conversation is going no where now and everyone... just flame me, I honestly don't care. I did learn a lesson and that's to trust NO one. That is really the truth. So whatever everyone, I'm tired and I'm logging off for the day. I don't feel like fighting, I've said my peace or rant or whatever you want to label it.

Good luck in the in all this mess Qzar and be more carefully who you pick in the future, that's all I can say man. See you all later...

Last edited by RedJack; 04-19-2016 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Added something
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote