free hit counters
[Story] Experimentation - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-04-2014   #1
Twilight Wolf
Shadowy Fella'

[Story] Experimentation

Hi all,

I've been a lurker for about a decade now, and finally I think I'm able to give something back to the community.

I'll post my story in parts, as I write them. I can't make promises as to how often I can update, but I'm highly motivated at the moment, and know where it's going to go.

As the story moves along, I'd welcome ideas from the community as to what to try next. You'll know what I mean when we get to that point.

This is my very first piece of erotic fiction, so I hope you'll be somewhat gentle, though of course all constructive criticism is welcome and I will do my best to learn from it

Now, without further ado, I give you:

__________________________________________________ ________

Experimentations

"Ye Olde Magick Shoppe," Tom mused. "How corny..." He felt slightly stupid as he entered the musty old shop he'd found during a stroll through town. He banged his head on the doorframe when he went in, muttering to himself that being 6'5'' he might've learned his lesson about that by now. Inside the light was quite dim even though it was bright day outside and the air smelled of mould and some kind of incense. Most of the space was taken up by shelves and shelves full of junk, that was the only way Tom could describe the stuff. Glasses full of murky liquids, bent pieces of metal or other materials, an obviously fake skull lying on its side that even had "Made in China" printed on its bottom.

Tom was about to turn around and leave again, when a creaky, high pitched voice called out: "Ahh, welcome customer! Do come closer please, my eyes are not what they used to be..." Hunched behind a counter in a corner of the shop was a strange figure with a pointy hat and loads and loads of hair standing every which way. On closer inspection Tom decided it was probably an old man, judging by the bushy beard that obscured the whole face and just barely left free a pair of sunken eyes. Strangely enough, though, the voice had sounded rather like a woman's. Not wanting to be rude, Tom decided that he might as well step closer and let the old ma-...wo-...person! speak before he left.

"There you are! It's been a while since I last had such a handsome young man in my store...what is it you were looking for, dear?" the figure creaked. "Weeellll...", said Tom. "I'm not sure myself, to be honest. I just saw this shop and thought that maybe here..." he trailed off. "I see!" said the ball of hair beneath the pointy hat. "You seek something for your loved one, do you not?"
"How did you...?" Tom started, but the proprietor din't let him finish: "I knew you were! Well, what is it you need for her exactly, eh?" - "I don't think I..." Tom tried again but the furball interrupted again: "Out with it! I'm sure I can help, but you MUST ask for it. Rules are rules, you know?" That last bit confused Tom enough that for a moment he forgot how awkward he felt about what he was looking for, so he just blurted: "I want to be able to make my girlfriend cum!" Shocked by himself he clapped his hands to his mouth, but it was already out.
"See, that wasn't so hard, was it now? I'm certain now that I can help, but you'll need to tell me some specifics so I can help you in the best possible way." Tom could hear the smile though he couldn't see a moth through all that hair. Deciding that now the cat was out of the bag he might as well continue he began to pour out his heart to this stranger:
"You see, my girlfriend Sally has this problem...she is never satisfied with our sex...no wait, that came out all wrong. Well the truth is, she simply cannot orgasm...it's like her body just isn't sensitive enough to provide her with enough sensation to make it happen. It's not like she isn't interested in sex or anything, but it doesn't really do much for her and sometimes I get the feeling that she's doing it more out of a sense of duty towards me than out of enjoyment. And to be quite honest it surely doesn't do wonders for my self esteem to not be able to make her cum even once in the 5 years we've been together now." Tome picked up speed, the initial awkwardness abating as he opened up the floodgates of his frustration.

"Well, it's not like sex is everything of course...I love Sally with all my heart and I know she loves me just as much, but really it is a constant source of frustration. Of course Sally tells me she doesn't mind and that she's had time to come to grips with her condition, but every so often when we do have "good" sex and she starts feeling a bit more, it just breaks my heart when at some point I can see the realization in her eyes that it isn't going to be enough once again. We've tried different things that are supposed to increase stimulation...oils, lotions even condoms with extra big nobs on them, but nothing ever worked." Tom sighed.

"Well today I saw this shop and I just thought: What the heck? Can't hurt to take a look, right? And there you have it, that's why I'm here, I guess." Tom finished somewhat hesitantly and waited for the shopkeeper to start laughing about this marvelous prank and telling him to leave, but no such thing happened. Instead the eyes amid the cloud of hair twinkled as the voice creaked again: "Ah yes, sensitivity enhancement...I think maybe...no, not that...maybe...yes, yes of course!" Tom just stood there baffled at the nonsensical outburst, but the hairy hat just kept right on: "Do hand me that box on the shelf behind you...no, not that shelf, to your left...yes...no, right shelf, wrong box...yes that one!"

Tom handed the speaking wig an unremarkable, roundish wooden box about the size of a can of soda. Gnarly hands appeared from behind the mass of hair and took a hold of the box, tapping the top twice then giving it a twist, which caused it to click and the bottom to drop out. Long fingers reached inside the box from below and withdrew something that looked like an old fashioned bottle of eye-drops, complete with a rubber pipette at the top.
"Here you go young man. Give this to your lady-love and she'll get what you both so desire." The figure croaked kindly. "A few words of advice: The effect increases with dosage, obviously. One drop on the tongue should suffice for most instances, but you may use more if you or she wish to do so. The change is going to fade, though she'll keep a little something of each use. Oh, and there might be some side-effects if she takes it together something else...or if she takes more than one drop at a time...you might want to experiment." The sasquatch winked. "That'll be fifty dollars then."

"Fifty? That's quite a bit more than I..." - "How much have you spent so far in your pursuit? A hundred? Two hundred?" interrupted the wooly mammoth. "What's another fifty? And I guarantee you'll be happy with the results!" Tom thought about that for a second, then took out his wallet. "You're right, it's not like I haven't paid fifty for other products that didn't do anything before. On the off-chance that this one will do the trick, I might as well..."

-------------------------------

"There's something I need to show you!" Tom told Sally excitedly when he entered their home. "Hello to you, too. I've had quite a boring day, thank you for asking!" Sally replied sarcastically, though she smiled as she did so. "What is so exciting that you can't even greet me properly?" Tom hugged and kissed her hurriedly, mumbling an apology into her ear, while he fumbled the bottle out of his pocket. "This!" he presented it to her eagerly. "A bottle of eye-drops has you all excited?" Sally laughed, "What will it be next time, cough syrup?" Her eyes twinkled. "It's nothing like that!" Tom protested, "It's something to help you with your...ahem...problem." He finished lamely.

Sally's eyes darkened at that. "It's not going to work anyway...why do you even keep bringing those? You know I'm at peace with myself. And I'm not in the mood right now anyways..." Tom looked crestfallen. "But...wouldn't you just consider at least trying? Please? Just one drop on the tongue should... I mean, not now of course...maybe, when you ARE in the mood?" He gave her a shaky smile and his best starving puppy impression. "Ugh, might as well get the disappointment over with right now." Sally sighed and snatched the bottle from Tom's hand. She had screwed off the top and dribbled three drops onto her tongue before Tom's jaw had dropped all the way open.

"At least the taste is not bad." Sally commented, "Kinda sweet...like honey or something....and it does make my tongue feel vaguely warm...." Tom just stood there mouth agape and watched for signs of something happening, checking his girlfriend all over. She was a very averagy woman, really. In fact, if one had searched for "average woman" on the web, it wouldn't have surprised Tom if there were a picture of Sally there. She was 5'5'' and a bit, had mousy brown hair that she kept at slightly more than shoulder lengthand a somewhat pretty face with just a hint of freckles. Her body was just as average, moderately curvy with B-Cup breasts and hips that were noticeably rounded but not outstandingly so. She was reasonably fit, but she still had just enough fat on her tummy to not count as slim. To Tom of course she was one of the prettiest women on earth, and he enjoyed the sight as he watched for anything to happen.

"Well, nothing, probably just a bit of alcohol in there to make my tongue feel warm." Sally said. "Sorry, honey. I know you'd like for me to be more responsive. Please don't feel bad about it....c'mon, let's watch some Firefly to take your thoughts of it." With that she walked into the living room...
Tom was enjoying the show, as always, even though he had watched all of the episodes countless times already. He was just enjoying the sight of Christina Hendrick's naked backside when he felt Sally's hand that had been lying on his knee moving up his thigh slowly but surely. Glancing aside he noted that Sally was still watching the screen and had begun biting her lower lip lightly. "Ummm, honey, I thought you said you werenÄt in the mood?" Tom quipped grinning. "Sally started and looked down at her hand, now mere inches from Tom's crotch, and then up at his face, biting her lip a bit harder. "Huh, I guess I am now...I'm a woman after all, we are expected to change our minds all the time." She grinned.

All thoughts of the TV forgotten they met for a kiss, hesitantly at first, but growing more and more urgent by the second. Tom was suprised, but had already mostly forgotten about the drops Sally had taken earlier. Sally on the other hand was highly aware of how much more she enjoyed the kisses. She felt like some sort of electric current was running through her body and sparked every time her lips met Tom's. She began kissing him more fervently, darting her tongue into his mouth and back. That was new for Tom, usually it would be his tongue entering her mouth, it had never been the other way before. THen suddenly a slight moan escaped her lips. Sally felt the vibrations going through her and reverberating within. She felt so alive it was almost frightening, she'd never felt this...much...before not even close. Her nipples hardened of their own accord, something they only rarely did normaly, and then only when Tom was doing particularly well in his ministrations. Curious, Sally moved a hand up to cup a breast, gasping at the sensation. A tingly feeling like she had never felt before spread through here like little needles of pleasure entered through the skin of her breast and coursed through her blood. Biting her lip she flexed her thumb and forefinger and gave her nipple a squeeze....time seemed to slow down in an effort to allow her to experience all that was happening. Fireworks flashed in her mind, bright colours flaring up as her pleasure center really flared up for the first time in her life. A lance of pleasurable fire emanated from the tip she had pinched and shot through her belly, burning a path straight to her pussy, which reacted by suddenly drenching her panties. And finally a throbbing feeling built up in here breasts. It felt like they were inhaling the white light of pleasure that was coursing through her, bunching up and pulling in almost like a contracting mucle, then they let go in another burst of sensation that made Sally's knees buckle. She distantly felt Tom grab and stabilize her, but at the forefront of her mind was one though, one perception in a moment of clarity. She could feel it in the echo of that throb, she could feel it in the was her bra was now stretched tight but most importantly she felt it within herself, in the increase of herself more specifically: Her breasts had grown at least a cup size bigger.
Unread 08-10-2014   #2
tsokei
Process Fanatic

Re: [Story] Experimentation

Not bad
tsokei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2014   #3
flugbe
Leecher

Talking Re: [Story] Experimentation

I really like it so far! Thank you for sharing.
-flug
flugbe is offline   Reply With Quote