free hit counters
The Rack - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-14-2018   #1
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

The Rack

Chapter 1 of a story I've started writing.

Andrea couldn’t believe she was going through with this. She didn’t put in an application here. Not really. All she did was to fill out an application at one of those online job sites. All the other applications it provided were all right. Of course, they haven’t called her back yet. But she was still hopeful. But she still needed a job now.

Which was why she was here. Here was the parking lot of a restaurant. The restaurant was call ‘The Rack.’ And it sold barbecue. Very good barbecue, in fact. But that was not what is was known for. No, it was known for the waitresses. Or, rather, the waitresses’ chests. They very large chest. If Andrea didn’t know any better, she’d say that all the waitresses her had gotten massive breast implants. She knew some women got them. But she didn’t think this many would get them just to work at some restaurant. Especially at the sizes the women her were known for.

Andrea sighed. Sitting out here was not going to help her. She needed to go in and get this over with. She knew she wasn’t going to get hired. Her B-cup breasts were just too small for here. She grabbed her purse and got out of her car. She had put on a push-up bra for this interview. Even though she didn’t believe she’d get the job. With another sigh, she entered the building.

Andrea passed through a small room to enter the dining room of the restaurant. The inside wasn’t as bad as Andrea feared. In fact, it was better. The floor was reasonably clean, as were the table. The dining area was brightly lit and open. It wasn’t crowded. Which was another surprise for her. Another was the lack of men. Sure, there were some there. But it wasn’t all men like she expected. Of the twenty people she saw eating, less than half were men. Maybe the food was better than she thought, if so many women were eating here.

“May I help you?”

Andrea turned toward the waitress that had approached her. She couldn’t stop her eyes from dropping down to look at the woman’s chest. The woman’s breasts were enormous. Stretching the scoop-necked, red T-shirt to an amazing degree. Bulging up in a jaw dropping display of cleavage, the breasts appeared to be almost as large as their owner’s head. Andrea stared in shock. She did not expect breasts this large. Surely this waitress was the largest one here.

After a minute of staring, Andrea was able to shift her gaze to the woman’s face. There, she could see some amusement in her eyes. “I’m sorry,” she said with a blush. “I wasn’t expecting . . .” Andrea waved her hand vaguely when she couldn’t finish the sentence.

“Don’t worry,” the extremely busty waitress said with a smile. “All the first timers stare when they first see us.”

Andrea was relieved to hear that she wasn’t the only one to stare. Her blush faded some. She tried to pull herself together. She was here for a reason. To get this interview over with as fast as possible so she could get out and find a job she could do. “That doesn’t make it acceptable,” she told the waitress. “Anyway, I’m here for an interview. My name is Andrea Stone.”

“My name is Cindy,” the waitress said. “The manager is in the back. If you’ll be seated, I’ll go and get her for you.”

Andrea shrugged. “Sounds good to me,” she said. Together, they walked to the nearest open table.

“It should be only a moment,” Cindy said as she seated Andrea. “Can I get you a drink?”

“No, thank you.” Andrea watched as Cindy nodded and walked away. Even from behind, Andrea could see Cindy’s breasts. “What am I doing here,” she whispered to herself. Seeing Cindy’s breast from behind her damaged Andrea’s confidence. But she kept her seat. She needed the job to pay her part of the rent. She didn’t expect her roommates to keep paying her share. Even though Brandy did offer and could afford it.

To distract herself, Andrea looked around the room. It was a large room. There were three doors in the back hall. One was marked employees only and the two others were marked as restrooms. In the east wall were two other doors. What these were for, she didn’t know. A hot and cold food bar occupied the middle of the room. She thought that was an odd thing to have in a barbecue place. But, as she wasn’t the owner, who was she to say. There weren’t that many people currently eating. About twenty people were there, mostly men. With this place’s reputation, she wasn’t surprised. Then she saw the other waitresses.

In the back of her mind, Andrea suspected that Cindy was the largest waitress here. Now she saw that that wasn’t true. There were two other waitresses, one with black hair and the other was a redhead. The one with black hair was roughly three quarters the size of Cindy. What cup size that would be, Andrea didn’t want to know. Both were too big as far as she was concerned.

The redhead, though, was another story. She was twice Cindy’s size. Those breasts jutted out in front of their owner like two fat torpedoes. From the way they jiggled as the waitress turned after placing a platter of ribs on the table told Andrea that, as impossible as it seemed, they were all hers. How she could get that big Andrea didn’t know. How she could stand up, she did want to know. She especially wanted to know how she could walk so easily carrying around what must be close to 50 pounds of boobs.

It took a great effort of will power for Andrea to turn her head. She did not want to be caught staring. Not that the woman seemed to mind. Most of the men were watching her every move. Some of the women too. Andrea could understand. It wasn’t everyday one could see breasts that large. Of course, if she started working here, she’d see them more often. She wasn’t sure she could handle that. It was one thing for one woman to be that busty. Quite another for all of them to be so.

Andrea was so occupied with trying to look without staring, that she didn’t notice when Cindy came back. “Elizabeth will see you now,” she announced causing the preoccupied woman to jump.

“Oh, um, thank you,” Andrea said. She made sure she had her purse and quickly stood up. She followed Cindy as the extremely busty woman led her into the employees’ area. Again, she wondered what she was doing here. There was no way she would be accepted as an employee. She just didn’t have the breasts to work here. And she doubted the manager would wait long enough for her to get the massive implants necessary to equal the smallest of the waitresses she had seen.

Andrea followed Cindy into the back. She had her eyes focused forward. She was determined not to see anymore giant breasts. A woman could get an inferiority complex just eating here, she decided. It didn’t help that the overendowed women seemed to be everywhere. She couldn’t help but see them. At least, there were a few men working there. So, she wasn’t the flattest person there. If she could count the men, that is. She was going to count the men.

It took them a few minutes to reach the manager’s office. Minutes that Andrea never wanted to repeat or even think about. She watched as Cindy knocked on the door. When they were told to enter, Cindy opened the door and motioned Andrea through. She stepped through and froze in shock.

Before Andrea were the largest breast she had ever seen. They made Cindy’s impressive pair seem small. They appeared to be close to three feet wide at their widest point. But that may be the way there were resting on the desk. Their peak was standing an astonishing two feet over the desk. Even though they were right in front of her, Andrea could not believe that they were real. After several moments of staring, she finally noticed the face above the breasts.

“Oh,” Andrea said as she blushed. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have stared like that.”

“That’s alright,” the woman said. A hand appeared from behind the breasts. “I’m Mrs. Elizabeth Telby. You are Miss Stone?”

“Yes,” answered Andrea as she gingerly shook the other woman’s hand. “Please, call me Andrea.”

“Only if you call me Elizabeth,” Elizabeth replied. From beside her breasts, she picked up several sheets of paper. “From the looks of your application, you would be an excellent employee.”

“I’m not so sure,” Andrea said.

“And why not,” Elizabeth asked as she looked up from the papers. “You already have plenty of experience working as a waitress.”

“I just don’t have the . . . figure to work here,” Andrea answered.

“Dear, you have a wonderful figure,” Elizabeth said. “Just because the other women here are a little larger than you does not mean a thing. I’m sure you’ll fit right in. Why I’ll even bet your skills as a waitress will more than even the odds.”

Andrea couldn’t help herself. Her eyes dropped to Elizabeth’s gigantic breasts then to her own. She felt that her breasts looked even smaller now. For some reason, Andrea thought that her definition of a ‘little larger’ didn’t match with Elizabeth’s. “I’m not sure,” she said.

“Do you have any plans for the next four hours,” Elizabeth asked. Andrea shook her head. “Then why don’t you work here? Just for the next four hours. That way, you’ll see how it is here and if you fit in like I know you will. Okay?”

Andrea thought about it. It did sound like a good deal. “I’ll get paid for the work I do today?”

“Minimum wage plus all the tips you make,” Elizabeth answered. “I’ll even cut the check myself.”

“Okay,” Andrea reluctantly said. “I’ll do it. But just for today.”

“Let’s get you a company shirt,” smiled Elizabeth as she stood. Andrea couldn’t help but notice that even standing, Elizabeth’s breasts did not leave the desk. “You’re a medium, right?”

“Yes,” Andrea said as she stood up. Part of her was surprised that Andrea could stand with breasts that large. “A medium is fine.”

Elizabeth walked to and opened her office door. “Nicole,” she called.

After a moment a tall redhead appeared. She too, had huge breasts. Just a little smaller than Cindy’s. “You called, boss?”

“Yes. Could you go to storage and get a medium shirt,” she asked. “We have a potential new employee.”

Nicole looked at Andrea and smiled. “I hope she works out,” she told her boss. “I’ll be right back.”

“Now,” Elizabeth said as Nicole walked away. “I’ll put the current time as your start time. Okay? As for your purse, you can leave it with the other ladies’ purses.”

Nicole returned then, with Andrea’s shirt. “Here you go,” she said as she handed Andrea the shirt. “I hope you like working here.”

“I’m sure she will,” Elizabeth said. “Nicole, can you show her the employee’s restroom? And could you show her around as well?

“Sure thing,” Nicole happily said. “If you’ll follow me?”

Andrea followed the busty woman. As they walked, she kept glancing at the woman’s breasts. After seeing Elizabeth’s impossibly large chest, she was starting to think she was being pranked. There was no way the women here could be as endowed as they appeared. They had to be some kind of fakes. Even implants didn’t get this big.

“You shouldn’t worry about your figure,” Nicole suddenly said. “You have a great figure!”

Andrea almost stopped to stare at the other woman. Are they blind? She was the second woman here to compliment her figure. There was no way her figure could match any of the women’s who worked here. “I don’t know,” Andrea said. “I mean, your breasts are so much bigger than mine.”

“Only by a couple of cups,” Nicole replied causing Andrea to stumble. She caught herself and continued to follow the other woman. How Nicole, and supposedly the other employees, didn’t notice the vast difference in their sizes and Andrea’s, Andrea didn’t know. Something was going on here. What, exactly, Andrea didn’t know. She that whatever it was, she wouldn’t get more involved than she was now.

It wasn’t too much longer that the two women came to the employee’s restroom. “You can change here,” Nicole said. “I’ll wait for you as I still need to show you were you can put your purse.”

Andrea entered the restroom and closed the door. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. ‘What am I doing here,’ she wondered. With a shake of her head, she took off her blouse. She had agreed to try working her for the day. She folded her blouse and placed it inside her purse. She then picked up the company shirt and looked at it.

Like the others, it was red with a scoop neck. Andrea turned the shirt wo where she could see the front and blinked in surprise. On the front was a picture of a rack of ribs on a platter. Andrea stared at the picture for a moment. “Now how did I miss that,” she whispered. She put it out of her mind as she figured the waitresses’ huge breasts distracted her. She pulled the shirt on and checked her reflection.

Andrea had to admit, the shirt did look good on her. The scoop neck showed what little cleavage she had. She struck a pose. It didn’t help. Her B-cups did not look any bigger. She relaxed back to her normal stance. “I can’t believe I’m going to do this,” she said to herself.

Andrea turned to leave but stopped. Something had caught her attention. She turned back to the mirror and studied her reflection. There was something different. After a moment, she realized what it was. Her breasts. They were larger. Instead of her normal Bs, they looked like Cs. But that was impossible. She’d been a B-cup since she was seventeen.

Even as she stared at the impossibility of her reflections, Andrea noticed that her breasts appeared to be growing even larger. She watched in stunned silence as her breasts increased in sized. Cs became Ds, then Es, then Fs. And still they grew. It didn’t take long before Andrea couldn’t estimate her size. Her breasts didn’t stop growing until they were the size of her head.

TBC

Thank you for reading.
Quadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2018   #2
Reactant
Frequent Poster

Re: The Rack

Fantastic, excited for part two!
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2018   #3
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Thank you. I am working on the next chapter.
Unread 07-23-2018   #4
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

So the shirts are the growth catalyst, eh? And I'm guessing the size of the rack of ribs on the shirt corresponds to how big their eventual (Perhaps illusory?) racks get?
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2018   #5
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
So the shirts are the growth catalyst, eh? And I'm guessing the size of the rack of ribs on the shirt corresponds to how big their eventual (Perhaps illusory?) racks get?
While that is a good guess, it's not what's happening. There will be more clues in the next chapter. Unfortunately, it will be delayed as I inadvertently entered into a story contest on another site by posting several chapters there. It's a year long contest so I didn't know it was going on. I now have until the 1st of next month to post 2 more chapters of that story.

Please wish me luck.
Unread 08-20-2018   #6
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Chapter 2

Andrea stared at her reflection in shock. She did not want to believe what just happened. But the evidence was staring her in the face. Not to mention hanging from her chest. But there still was the fact that breasts don’t grow that fast. She raised one hand and gently poked her left breasts. She could feel her hand touch the soft mass of her breast. More disturbingly, she could feel her breast being poked by her hand.

Andrea jerked her hand back. How was this possible? Breasts do not grow like that. She took a deep breath to steady herself. Instead the stretching of the shirt across her breasts kept her situation in front of her mind. She pressed her hands against her breast, as if she could push them back. Her cleavage rose almost to her chin. Shocked at feeling her breath move over the top of her breasts, Andrea let them go. The bounce staggered her. She couldn’t deny it any longer, those really were her breasts.

There was a knock on the door. “Are you alright in there,” Nicole asked. “Don’t tell me we got you the wrong size top.”

“No,” Andrea said. “Everything’s fine. It’s, just this top is very tight.”

“Of course, silly,” laughed the waitress. “We’re called ‘The Rack’ for a reason. So, the tighter the better. Now, come out so I can see how it fits.”

Andrea picked up her purse. Then she took a deep breath and did what Nicole asked her to. She was expecting the waitress to gasp at her sudden and drastic increase in breast size. That didn’t happen. She expected exclamations of shock. That didn’t happen. She expected questions. Lots of questions. That didn’t happen either. What did happen was that Nicole looked at her and smiled.

“You look good,” the waitress said. “Now, let me show you where we put our purses. After that, I can start showing you the ropes.”

Andrea nervously followed behind the other woman. She kept glancing at the other employees as they passed them. None of them gave her more than a glance. She knew some of them had to have seen her when she walked through the first time. So why didn’t they notice the change in her figure? It didn’t take them long to reach a mostly empty area in the back. There, Andrea could see the employees’ belongings, mostly purses and jackets. She found a spot and placed her purse there.

“Do you have any experience waitressing,” Nicole asked as the two women walked back to the front.

“Yes,” Andrea answered. “I used to work at Jaybird’s Burgers before that drunk driver decided to turn it into a drive-thru.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that,” Nicole said with a wince. “That place had the best burgers. Will they be able to re-open?”

“Yeah,” Andrea sighed. “But not anytime soon. They decided to remodel with the insurance money.”

Nicole nodded at that. “Back to the job. Since you have experience, I’ll let you handle the first customers in our section while I watch. Everything should go well enough that I can let you work alone. You shouldn’t need me for more than any special orders or items not on the menu. As this is your first day, you wouldn’t know about those things.”

Andrea agreed. That was the best way to do this. Besides, she didn’t want to follow anybody around while she was trying to figure out why and how her breasts got so big. A part of her was still in denial. Insisting that this was some sort of dream or hallucination. But she remembered the feel of her breast when she touched it. More importantly, she remembered feeling her breast being touched. Not only that, but she could feel the heavy bounce and slow sway of her breasts with each step.

Andrea took a deep breath to calm herself. She stopped breathing in when she heard her bra creak in complaint. Her bra! Her eyes widened in surprise. It was only then that she realized that her bra had changed with her breasts. At the size she was at now, it should have snapped in two or be squeezing her to death. How did she not notice her bra changing with her?

“Are you alright,” Nicole asked.

“Yes,” Andrea said as she composed herself. She knew she had to come up with a reason why she suddenly stopped. “I just realized that my two housemates will probably come by. They knew I was coming here for an interview.”

“So, they’ll come here to watch you work and possible heckle you,” Nicole stated. Andrea nodded. “Well, as long as they don’t make too much of a nuisance of themselves, then they can stay. If they buy something, that is.”

“If they come,” Andrea said. “I’ll tell them that. But, I hope they don’t come.” Since Nicole seemed to accept her explanation, Andrea continued walking.

Once the two women were back in the dining area, Nicole showed Andrea which tables where theirs. Andrea then waited on the elderly couple sitting in their area. For Andrea, it was like riding a bicycle. Excluding the huge breasts hanging from her chest. She took the couple’s order while ignoring the quick peeks from them. At this point, their looks were the last thing on her mind.

Once she had taken the couple’s order out to them, Nicole waved her over. “Did I do anything wrong,” she asked once she was near.

“No,” Nicole answered. “You did everything right. I just wanted to know if you wanted your own section of tables tonight? If so, I can ask Elizabeth if you can.”

“That’s up to you,” Andrea said. “I don’t want to cut into somebody’s paycheck.”

“Don’t worry,” Nicole said. “While that’s a good sentiment to have, we are short-handed right now. Nobody should mind working their normal number of tables. Hell, I think some of us would pay you to take our extras.”

“If you’re sure,” Andrea agreed. “And as long as everybody and Elizabeth agrees.”

“Great! I’ll be right back.” Andrea watched a Nicole walked away. She almost shrugged her shoulders in acceptance of the waitress’s action but didn’t after a quick look down. Instead, she went to check on the tables in their area. Nicole a couple of minutes later with a bright smile. The smile told Andrea all she needed to know.

An hour later and Andrea was back in her groove. The Rack had gotten busy, but not overwhelmingly so. True to Nicole’s words, the other waitresses did not mind that she had taken their extra tables. In fact, they all seemed very happy to see her. The customers were a delight. None of them gave her a hard time. Sure, there were looks, but she would have gotten those anywhere. In fact, the only problem she had was that she and the other waitresses were over endowed.

Andrea was standing near the kitchen door when Elizabeth exited it. “Is everything going alright,” she asked Andrea.

“It’s like old times,” Andrea replied.

“Are you considering staying here?”

“Well,” Andrea hedged. “The tips are nice. Better than at Jaybird’s actually.”

“But you’re still not sure you’re going to stay,” Elizabeth prompted.

“I’m leaning toward it.” What surprised Andrea was that she actually was thinking about staying. Huge boobs aside, this was a pretty good place to work.

At that moment, Andrea looked at the main entrance. She didn’t know why she chose that moment, but she was glad she did. Her two housemates, Diane Clearwater and Mary Higgs, walked in. They quickly spotted her and wave. Andrea groaned.

“Friends of yours,” Elizabeth asked as she looked at the two women.

“My housemates,” Andrea responded. She watched as Cindy approached her friends. “I should have known they would come here when I didn’t go back to the house we share.” After talking with Andrea’s friends for a few moments, Cindy turned and let them to a table. Of course, it was in Andrea’s section.

“Well,” Elizabeth said. “I’ll let you take care of your friends. I do hope you decide to stay with us.” Elizabeth then walked into the dining area.

With a sigh, Andrea went to her friends table. “Hey girls,” she said as she approached their table. “Fancy meeting you here.”

“Oh, you know us,” replied Diane. She was a tall blonde with a relatively curvy figure. Before today, Andrea would have said she was a busty woman. “We’re always looking for a good place to eat.”

“That’s right,” Mary absently agreed. She was a short redhead. Her slender figure made her look even smaller than she was. Her head swiveled as she watched the other waitresses. “Why did you doubt you’d get hired here?”

Andrea opened her mouth to answer. Before she could say a word, the impossible happened again. Her breasts started growing! She froze in shock. Surely someone would notice her breasts growing. But nobody reacted. There were no gasps, shocked stares or pointing fingers. Even her two friends didn’t react to her breasts growing right in front of them.

“Seriously,” Diane said as Andrea’s breasts reached twice the size of her head. “You’re bigger than half the women here. This place is about big boobs. Why did you think you wouldn’t get hired?”

“Because I didn’t know the waitresses were this big,” Andrea said. She figured she had to say something and that was the safest thing she could think of. Noticing that her breasts were starting to loom over the table, Andrea backed up a step and turned to her left. Her breast continued their slow march down her body.

“I don’t think there is anybody as big as you,” Mary said as she eyed Andrea’s form. “If there was, I’d have heard of them.”

“Of course, you would have, you pervert,” Diane said.

“I am not a pervert,” Mary said primly. “I am a lesbian who appreciates women with large breasts. As you should know, Diane.”

Hearing her friends normal banter helped Andrea to calm down. Once she calmed, she was able to think. It was then that she realized there was one thing she hadn’t tried. Earlier she had discounted that she was dreaming. But she never really tried to prove that she wasn’t. After all, you can feel things in dreams. The first chance she got, she was going to prove this was a dream. But for now, she may as well play along. If it really was a dream, it didn’t matter how big her boobs got. In the morning, they’d be back to normal. “As much as I like to watch you argue, I am at work,” she said. “Could you order something.

“Um,” Diane said as she examined the wall mounted menu. “I think I’ll have the pulled pork sandwich, sauce on the side please. And for the sides, the potato wedges and coleslaw.” Andrea wrote down the order and looked at Mary. She could see and feel her breasts pushing her arms up. She could see her left breast pushing out to the side. She was already enormous. And they were still growing.

“I think I’ll have the three-rib meal,” Mary answered. “With the baked beans and coleslaw.”

“Okay,” Andrea said as she finished writing Mary’s order. “That’ll be a few minutes. Are you guys drinking anything?”

“Oh. Uh, ice tea for me,” Diane said.

“I’ll take a diet Coke.”

“I’ll be right back with your drinks.” With that, Andrea turned away.

Immediately Andrea could tell the difference between her current breast size and her previous one. There was a very noticeable lag from when she started turning and when her breast started moving. The same occurred when she stopped. Even though she was looking straight forward, the bottom of her field of view was taken up by her breasts. Her steps were now slow and ponderous. She couldn’t swing her arms as her breasts were now much wider than she was. The bottom curve of her breasts was below her waist, almost even with her hips.

“It’s a good thing this is a dream,” Andrea told herself as she marveled at her sheer size. “Otherwise, I'd be pinned to the floor by my own boobs.”

As she made her way towards the back, Andrea looked around. She was getting stares. But that was to be expected with breasts as large as hers. Some of the diners were even taking pictures. She wasn’t sure how she should feel about that, but as it was a dream, she let it go. Once she got to the door, she stopped in shock. The door was actually two swinging doors. And, as wide as they were, her breasts were almost as wide.

Suddenly the doors sprung open. Andrea was too close and too big to jump away. The doors crashed into the front of her breasts. She gasped as white, hot fury raced through her. As her knees buckled from the pain, only one thought was on her mind.

This was not a dream.
Unread 08-27-2018   #7
calibretto
Process Fan

Just wanted to post and say I am loving this story so far. I can't wait to read more!
calibretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2018   #8
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Thank you. Glad you're enjoying it.
Unread 09-25-2018   #9
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I'm really enjoying it too! I'm wondering what's causing the secondary growth, though, and how far the reality-twisting effect goes... :3
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2018   #10
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Glad you're enjoying it. More on the reality-twisting effect in the next chapter.
Unread 11-12-2018   #11
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Chapter 3

Through her pain, Andrea felt hands grab her arms. They led her to a chair and eased her down. Through it all, Andrea breathed. It was all she could do. The nipples and areola of both of her breasts throbbed. With as large as they were, she wouldn’t have thought both of them would have been hit. As the pain faded, she became aware of voices talking around her.

“Damnit, Katy,” a voice said. “We told you to slow it down when you go through the doors.”

“I’m sorry, Katy said. “I was in a hurry. My tables have been waiting a long time for their food.”

“That’s still not an excuse to rush through the doors,” the voice answered. Andrea assumed that was Katy. “Especially the entrance doors. Why did you try to exit these doors anyway?”

“They were closer,” Katy answered.

“Katy!”

“I’m sorry, Nicole,” Katy said. It was only then that Andrea recognized Elizabeth’s voice.

“Katy,” Nicole said in a calmer voice. “We have two sets of doors for a reason. It’s for the really big girls like Andrea here. Try to remember that, okay?”

“I’ll try,” Katy said in an apologetic voice.

“Good. Now go back to work. I’ll make sure Andrea’s all right. We don’t want her quitting because of this. We want her to work here.” Andrea heard footsteps going away from her. “Now that that’s taken care of, are you alright, Andrea?”

Andrea opened her eyes to see Nicole looking at her. “Yes,” she answered. “It’s not the first time I got hit in the tits.” Andrea couldn’t believe what her mouth just said. Of course, this was the first time she got hit in the tits. She’d never had tits this big before. Hell, she’d never had big tits before. Her little B-cups were never in much danger of being hit.

“I don’t really know what to say to that,” Nicole said. “I mean it’s good that you’re not angry, but it’s bad that it’s not the first time.”

“It’s not like I have much of a choice,” Andrea’s mouth said. “With a target this big, most don’t seem to be able to not hit it.”

Nicole nodded. “I’m nowhere near as big as you and I’ve notice that anything thrown my way tends to hit my boobs.” She paused for a moment. “Well, if you’re ready, let’s get you back to work. I think some of your customers may be a bit concerned about you.”

Andrea nodded then started to stand up. Nicole moved around Andrea’s breasts to help the overendowed woman stand. “You didn’t have to do that,” Andrea said. “I could have stood on my own.”

“I know,” Nicole replied. “But I wanted to. We’re all one big happy family here. Emphasis on big.”

Andrea giggled. As corny as that comment was, she couldn’t help herself. “That was bad,” she said. “You should be ashamed of yourself.”

“Yet you still smiled,” Nicole said. “Come on, back to work. We got the order for you last table to the back and they should have their drinks now. The rest of their order should be ready soon.” Nicole hesitated. “You’re sure you’re alright?”

“Yes,” Andrea assured the waitress. “While it did hurt, it wasn’t as hard as it could have been. It was mostly the surprise that caught me.”

“If you’re sure then,” Nicole said.

Andrea nodded and they both went their separate ways. Nicole, to her tables and Andrea to the kitchen. As she collected her friends’ food, the employees in the back asked if she was okay. She assured them she was. She was relieved to get the order and head back out to the dining area. Once there, the female customers asked if she was alright. Or, if she should take a little time to make sure she was able to work.

It took her longer than expected to reach her friends’ table. “I’m sorry it took so long,” she apologized to her friends as she gave them their respective orders. “As you may have noticed, I had a bit of an accident.”

“We noticed,” Mary said. “I know you’ve been hit there before, but that still has to hurt.”

Diane nodded. “I’m surprised you’re back to work already. I would have been down for several more minutes.”

“You’d be surprised what you can get used to,” Andrea said. She hoped she wouldn’t have to get used to having humongous breasts.

“That’s not something I want to get used to,” Diane said. Mary nodded her agreement.

“Believe me,” Andrea said. “I don’t want to either. I just don’t have much of a choice with as big as I am." She looked around. “Any way, I need to get back to work. I’ll check on you two later.” As she walked ponderously away, Andre wondered what was going on. Nobody had reacted to her incredible size. Her friends hadn’t even reacted to her growth. And that happened right in front of them.

Several hours later, Andrea was walking toward Elizabeth’s office. Other than getting hit with the door, her time here hadn’t been bad. She wasn’t sure she wanted to continue to work at ‘The Rack.’ But it really wasn’t that bad of a place. As long as they got rid of the oversized breasts. She decided that she’d tell Elizabeth that she wasn’t going to work here. She was looking forward to getting her normal size back. She was tired of being more breast than woman.

Andrea saw Elizabeth’s office door and froze. It had changed. Gone was the single wooden door. Now, there was a double-door leading to her office. She stared and tried to figure out what happened. She knew it wasn’t like this before. How could this have happened? When did this happen? She could only stare as these and other questions ran through her mind.

Unnoticed, one of the cooks approached here. “Yeah,” he said. “I always forget how big Elizabeth is, too. It’s only when I see her, or her office door, that I remember. And then, it’s a shock.” He chuckled. “I don’t know how that woman can stand. I don’t even know how you can walk, when it comes down to it.”

“Slowly and carefully,” Andrea said.

The cook stared at her for a moment, then burst out laughing. “That’s a good one,” he said. “I’ll have to remember that.” Chuckling, he went back to work.

Andrea shook her head. Whatever was affecting her breast size was obviously affecting the people here. That definitely was a reason not to work here. She went up to Elizabeth’s door and knocked. “Come in,” she heard. She entered the office and had to fight to keep her jaw from dropping.

Sitting in front of her, on a very low table, were two of the biggest breasts Andrea had ever seen. And that included the pair hanging from her chest. Each one was bigger than the largest beachball she had ever seen. So large that their combined with was over a foot wider than she was tall. One each breast, facing her, Andrea could see large round bulges the size of large pizza pans. In the center of each bulge, was another bulge a little larger than her fist. It took her a moment to realize these were the areola and nipples of the giant breasts. All this was wrapped in a button up white blouse. The cleavage the blouse put on display, while showing more skin than most women had on their torsos, led up to a familiar face.

“Andrea,” Elizabeth said with a smile. “Come in and close the door. How was your day here?”

Andrea closed the door and nervously walked closer to the imposing breasts. She sat when Elizabeth motioned her too. “My day was okay,” she said. Andrea could feel her eyes trying to drop down to Elizabeth’s impossibly giant breasts.

“I heard about the incident with Katy,” Elizabeth said. “Are you sure you’re alright?”

“Yes, I’m fine. It’s not like it hasn’t happened before. At least this time I won’t bruise.”

Elizabeth winced. “I’m glad to hear that. Other than that, the day wasn’t bad?”

“No, it wasn’t.”

The extremely overendowed woman nodded. “Oh, let me clock you out.” Elizabeth turned to the right. Her breasts did not move. Realizing that she was staring, Andrea jerked her eyes up. It was only then that she saw the top of a computer terminal sitting beside Elizabeth. She heard the clicking of keys being typed but saw that Elizabeth could only reach the computer with one hand.

“How are you typing,” Andrea found herself asking. Even though she hadn’t meant to ask the question, she really did want to know the answer.

“One handed,” came the reply. “It’s something I had to teach myself. There aren’t any typing classes for people who can only use one hand to type.” She typed for a few more moments. “And there. You’re clocked out now.”

Andrea couldn’t help the sigh that escaped her when her breasts began to shrink. She had been afraid she’d be stuck with these ridiculous breasts. Surprisingly, Elizabeth’s breasts began to shrink as well. Did this mean that the other woman knew what was going on? Andrea didn’t see any sign that the other woman was aware of the changes their bodies were going through. She didn’t know if she wanted to Elizabeth to know what was happening or not.

“So,” Elizabeth began. “Let’s get to the point. Are you willing work here?” By this point, both women’s breasts had reduced in size by half. While still impossibly large, they were now close to something remotely achievable by implants. If the woman started at the age of eighteen and kept getting the largest implant medically possible.

“I’m not sure,” Andrea said. “Yes, it was like I had always worked here. And the tips were nice.” The tips were more than nice. All the people she waited on tipped her at least 5 dollars. That was more than she got at her old job. “I’m used to wearing clothes that show off my figure. All waitress should be used to that. I’m just not used to showing so much skin.”

As she spoke, Andre kept track of her breasts decrease in size. She now was down to basketball sized breasts. Elizabeth was down to twice her original size. Both women were still shrinking. Andrea knew she was only waiting until her breasts returned to her original size before telling the woman that she was not going to work here. She was not going to take any chances on not getting back to normal. Once she was, she planned on avoiding this place for the rest of her life.

“I can understand that,” Elizabeth said. “But we sill show less skin here than some other places I could name.” Andrea could name a few too. She didn’t want to tell the woman that it was her impossible breast size that was the issue. For one, she didn’t believe the woman would believe her. Andrea wouldn’t have believed herself if she hadn’t just experienced it. “I’m sure you can get used the working here.”

Then the impossible happened. Andrea’s breasts stopped shrinking. They had steadily reduced in size from basketballs to a little smaller than her head. Then they shrinkage slowed to a stop. Andrea shifted her weight. The resulting motion in her breasts confirmed the new size. While she didn’t know what size she now was, she knew that she was bigger than normal.

Andrea quietly panicked. She did not know why she stopped shrinking. While her breasts were smaller than when she was working, she was still bigger than normal. She did not want to live like this. She was perfectly happy with her B-cup sized breasts. After thinking frantically for a moment, she came to the reluctant conclusion that she’d have to continue to work here if she wanted to get her original size back.

“Well, I could give it a try,” Andrea said. “Just to be sure, you know.”

Elizabeth smiled. “Excellent. I’ll add you to the schedule. Unless you have a problem, your schedule will be Friday to Monday, the same hours as you worked today.” She looked at Andrea.

“That’s fine,” Andrea answered.

“Oh good,” Elizabeth said, relieved. “You don’t want to know how hard is to get Friday and Saturday nights filled. All my waitresses want those nights free for dates.”

“I’m focused on my studies,” Andrea said. “I can date later.” She had no intention of dating anybody until she could get her breasts back to normal. She wanted men to date her. Not her boobs.

“That’s all I needed,” Elizabeth said. She turned to her left and picked up some shirts. “Here’s some spare tops for you. Do you have any questions?”

‘Besides the obvious,’ Andrea thought as she accepted the shirts. “No. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She stood and left the room. She walked out of the building and to her car in a daze. The last few hours couldn’t be real. But she knew they were. Somehow, her breasts had grown to impossible sizes and nobody noticed a thing. The worst thing for her, was that they did not return to normal. She wanted to think about this. To do that, she needed to get home. Hopefully her housemates would not bother her too much.
Unread 05-31-2019   #12
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Chapter 4

Elizabeth watched Andrea leave with a slight smile on her face. She was very happy that the woman was going to work there. While she tried to hide it, Elizabeth could tell that Andrea noticed the changes that had happened to her and Elizabeth. Ever since she started working here, Elizabeth could see the changes in the employees’ breast sizes. It didn’t take her long to figure out that she was the only one who did see them. None of the other women noticed the changes even as they were happening to them.

But now she had someone who knew when the changes were happening. All she had to do was figure out some way to let the woman know she wasn’t alone. Well, that and not let whoever was behind this know that they knew this was happening. How to do that, Elizabeth wasn’t sure. She still hadn’t figured out how they, whoever ‘they’ were, was causing the breast growth. Let alone how they were making them grow. And then them shrinking back. It was like something out of a porno.

Elizabeth shook her head. These thoughts were not helping her discover what, or who, was behind this. So far, her investigation had only discovered that ‘The Rack’ was a small chain of restaurants owned by a corporation. Who owned that, she was still working on. Of course, she did not do any of her searching at work. If they didn’t have hidden cameras scattered all over the place, then they had some way of tracking her through her computer. She also didn’t want to hire anybody for this. For one, nobody’d believe her. And there was no way she could get proof. So, she was on her own. Hopefully not for long.

Elizabeth arched her back in a stretch. In the process, she lifted her enormous breasts off her desk. She was happy her breasts had shrunk when Andrea’s had. She couldn’t imagine trying to walk with the monsters she had earlier. Either one had to have weighed more than the rest of her body. She carefully lowered her overabundance of breast back to her desk. As much as she didn’t want to, it was time for her to make her rounds. She may not like the conditions of her job, but it was her job. Her nature wouldn’t allow her to do it poorly. She stood and left the office.

Andrea was happy to have finally pulled into her driveway. The drive home had been very distracting. For one, her arms kept brushing against her breasts as she drove. She couldn’t do that with her B-cups. Then there was the jiggling and bouncing. With every bump in the road, her breasts would ether bounce or jiggle. That was another thing she couldn’t do before either. But what really got her was the sway. Her breasts never swayed before when she drove. Now, with every turn, her breasts swayed. It was all very annoying.

She got out of her car and walked to the door. She tried to ignore the motion of her breasts. She still didn’t know how or, more importantly, why her growth occurred. If she could figure out why she grew, then she might be able to shrink back to normal size. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see some guys watching her walk. Before today, there might have been one or two of them watching her. Now, they all were watching her. And she knew why.

With a huff, Andrea hurried inside. She was not used to the number of stares she was receiving. Being stared at while on the clock was one thing, out in public another. Especially when she was dressed down. But, with as large as her breasts were now, there was no hiding them. And she couldn’t dress them down either. All she could for now, was to endure until she found out how her breasts changed size and get them back to normal.

Andrea started toward her room. The only thing she wanted to think about was a long, hot bath. Afterwards, she could think about what happened at “The Rack.” And why nobody but her noticed any of the changes. That brought up another thing. Will her housemates notice that she’s not back to normal? Or, will they think her current size was normal? There was only one way to tell, but she could do that later. The bathtub was calling her name.

“Andrea, is that you?”

Andrea gave a slight sight of frustration. It was May who had called out. Andrea knew that Mary wouldn’t let her go to her room without asking some questions about her day. She was afraid her bath would have to wait. “Yes,” she called out. “I’m home.”

“How’s the working girl,” Mary said as she exited the kitchen.

“Tired,” Andrea replied.

“I would be too, if I had to carry those around while I was working,” Mary said with a lustful look at Andrea’s breasts.

“Mary, I’m still not sleeping with you,” Andrea flatly said.

“That’s good,” grinned Mary. “’Cause I don’t want to sleep with you. I want to have sex with you.”

“At least you’re consistent,” moaned Andrea. “But it’s not going to happen.”

“What’s not going to happen,” Diane asked as she approached the two women.

“Andrea won’t have sex with me,” Mary said.

“Damn right she won’t,” Diane said. “She has to have sex with me first.”

“Diane!”

“Relax. I’m kidding.” Diane studied her busty friend for a moment. “Girl, you look beat. Why don’t you go and take a long, hot bath. We can talk about your first day of work later.”

“But . . .”

“No ‘buts,’ Mary. She needs to relax. First days are always hectic. Even if you’ve done the job before.”

With a quick ‘thank you’ Andrea went to her bedroom. She dropped her purse on her bed, grabbed some clean underwear and an oversized T-shirt, then headed for the bathroom. Once there, she started her bath running and poured in her favorite bubble bath. She then stripped down to her underwear. She raised her hands to her bra but stopped before taking it off. It was the largest bra she had ever seen. She knew it wasn’t the largest bra ever. She had worn an even larger bra while working. And then there was Elizabeth. She had been unbelievably huge at the end of the day. So big that Andrea doubted the woman could even stand up. She was more boob than woman.

With a grimace, Andrea took off her bra. She had enough thinking abut her day. She just wanted to relax. She was startled when her breasts didn’t drop as far as she had expected them to. They did cover most of her ribs, but they projected further than she though natural. While obviously more than a handful, she couldn’t help but cup them. She could tell that her breasts had weight. The way they bounced and jiggled proved it. But she couldn’t feel it. There was no strain on her back nor her arms as she held them. She let her breasts dropped. The smack of them hitting her chest was loud in the room. She took off her remaining piece of clothing and turned off the water. She paused before stepping in the tub. With a sigh, she picked up her discarded bra. She knew she wouldn’t be able to fully relax unless she looked.

The tag read 36G.

Andrea jerked awake with a start. She had fallen asleep while relaxing in the tub. It wasn’t the first time and she doubted it would be the last. She was a little surprised that she had fallen asleep, though. With everything that had happened today. If she didn’t want to return her breasts to their normal size, she wouldn’t go back there. As it was, she had to think of some way to find out how her breasts had grown and then shrunk. And why it happened.

Andrea looked down at her breasts. They were still floating. That was a strange sensation for her. Sure, she had heard that breasts float. But she had never thought she that hers would ever be large enough to do so. She raised one hand and pushed down on a breast. She could feel a slight resistance to her action. The breast gently bobbed back up when she let go. There was a knock on the door and Andrea found herself blushing. “Yes,” she called.

“Andrea,” Diane said. “You alright in there? It’s been over an hour. I thought you might have fallen asleep.”

It was only then that Andrea realized that the water had cooled. “I did,” she sheepishly admitted. “Give me a minute and I’ll be out.”

“No rush,” Diane said. “But Mary does want to talk to you about your day.”

Andrea sighed. “Isn’t she a little boob obsessed,” she said as she got out of the tub.

“Yes,” Diane admitted. “How do you think we met?” Andrea remembered that Diane filled a DD-cup bra. Before today, she had thought that size was huge. Now, she knew better.

“Anyway,” Diane continued. “You should be prepared to answer a lot of questions from Mary. She really wants to know about working there. Not that she can get a job there. Neither of us have the assets to work there.” Andrea quickly covered her mouth to stop a sharp laugh from escaping. “I swear, there are times when she gets a little crazy for boobs. Okay, I’ll leave you to finish.”

Andrea heard Diane walk away and shook her head. If only her friends knew what she did. Not that she knew a lot. But she knew that, somehow, that place could change its employees so that they were all impossibly endowed. It did it to her. It could do it to her friends. They may enjoy it, but she didn’t. She shook her head. Now was not the time to think about that. Now, she needed to get ready to be interrogated by her friend.

A few minutes later, Andrea entered the living room. Diane and Mary were already there, waiting on her. Even though she was wearing her usually sleeping clothes of a pair of panties and an oversized shirt, she couldn’t help but feel self-conscious when her friends looked at her. She thought it was because her oversized shirt was no longer oversized. Instead, it clung to her breasts. Emphasizing just how large she now was. Her shirt still was long enough to cover her panties in front. But it now only came down to her upper thigh. It used to hang to her mid-thigh.

“So,” Mary said when she saw Andrea. “How was your day? It must be strange not being the bustiest woman in the place.”

“I’m still thinking about it,” Andrea said as she sat on a sofa. In truth, she hadn’t thought about it. Before today, she had never been the bustiest girl in a room. “I just started working there today, after all.”

“That’s right,” Diane said. “What I want to know is how you recovered so fast after getting hit in the tits?”

Andrea blinked. “Big targets,” she said. “Even if they’re not thinking about it, they’re aiming for them.”

“Ooh, right,” Diane said with a nod. “People can’t just not ignore them. If they can see them, they’ll aim whatever they have at them.”

“But the pain,” Mary said as she protectively covered her breasts with her arms. “I’m not that big, but I don’t think I could take the pain.”

“You get used to it if it happens enough times.”

Both of her friends stared at her in horror. “Just how did that happen,” Diane gasped.

“Not all teenage girls are kind,” Andrea said.

“Especially when your boobs are bigger than most of them before you even start high school,” Mary said.

Diane gave the shorter woman a look. “You would remember that,” she said. “Remember, some women are self-conscious about when they get their first bra. Especially if they were the first one in their class to need one.”

Andrea stared at Mary in shock. She distinctly remembered not needing a bra until she was almost 15. Mostly because she was very embarrassed about not wearing one. She also wouldn’t have told anybody that either. So why was Mary saying she needed one before she started high school? Slowly, she looked down at her breasts. Maybe more than her breast size had changed.