free hit counters
'Ghettofication/Corruption' process? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-14-2012   #1
brandygang
Be me!

'Ghettofication/Corruption' process?

I touched upon this slightly in my other thread, but I want to know if anyone here's a fan or knows of Ghettofication process as a fetish.

My idea of it is, well basically like a lighter-version of Ganguro (just the tf/mc aspects without the all hardcore sex/corruption), where a girl is turned into a slutty, trashy punk. They look like they'd be from the ghetto or 'streets'. Their attitude or poise may change so they're rude, cruel, raunchy,sassy and somewhat superficial. But have a fuckton of attitude and won't take no shit from anybody. You know these girls because they're the ones you don't want to mess with! Makeup, tattoos,piercings and punk hairdyes/styles are a plus!

But unlike Ganguro this doesn't require ridiculous amounts of tanning, and the makeup doesn't have to be taken up to an absurd-clownish level. It can include white people staying white, or only moderately tanned!

Obviously they aren't complete bimbos though, they'd actually resent anything sweet or giggly and girly as the kind of image that bimbos/flirty girls come to represent.

Anybody?
brandygang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2012   #2
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Re: 'Ghettofication/Corruption' process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandygang View Post
I touched upon this slightly in my other thread, but I want to know if anyone here's a fan or knows of Ghettofication process as a fetish.
...where a girl is turned into a slutty, trashy punk. They look like they'd be from the ghetto or 'streets'. Their attitude or poise may change so they're rude, cruel, raunchy,sassy and somewhat superficial. But have a fuckton of attitude and won't take no shit from anybody. You know these girls because they're the ones you don't want to mess with! Makeup, tattoos,piercings and punk hairdyes/styles are a plus!
I'm very much a fan of this, but it's rare to find this particular flavour of corruption not made by avid fans of "established" styles like bimbofication or ganguro. I appreciate the latter because the make-up, tan and general appearance are almost a visual shorthand for your descriptors.

Quote:
But unlike Ganguro this doesn't require ridiculous amounts of tanning, and the makeup doesn't have to be taken up to an absurd-clownish level.
But there's the problem. Ganguros look - frankly - ridiculous. When Jewish Conspiracy quoted an anonymous poster in his apologetic of ganguro mentioning how they didn't actually find the ganguro girls attractive, it was me whose words he used. And I still feel the same way. The look isn't attractive; worse, it's downright distracting. Though I've personally grown accustomed to it (though I'm about as desensitized to it as it gets, I still recognise how off-putting it can be).

I can understand how this would frighten away those that otherwise may be very interested in the corruption angle. It is though, as I mentioned, one of the few means to communicate the type of corruption you're talking about in a single image or short series of images. One comes to associate the ganguro look (in art) with bitchy sluttiness in the same way we associate Hazardous Chemicals signs with danger.

"Ghettofication" is going to be a little more difficult to express succinctly, but it is definitely something I'd get behind. I'd imagine it would work more smoothly in fiction than images, but that's not to dismiss the latter.

Quote:
Obviously they aren't complete bimbos though, they'd actually resent anything sweet or giggly and girly as the kind of image that bimbos/flirty girls come to represent.
Yes; being aware of their own situation and transformation and understanding the implications of that is a rather important aspect of the attraction to me (a resentment to their original state and manner is a bonus). It's something you don't get with (most) bimbofication, and brushes against what TV Tropes would probably call "More Than Mind Control".

Now, as for content. A nifty theme of ganguro is the use of two or more sequential pictures to imply (or outright show) the corruption. Many sequences feature images that illustrate just what you're looking for: short-sighted, impatient, mean-spirited looking girls that appear more interested in immediate self-gratification than any other concerns such as friends/family or education/employment.

A caveat; as these are usually not the latter pics of a sequence, the corruption usually as thorough as one might hope. It is however, definitely something to look into for content. I'll share some examples.

But it's not just those. There are a edits and original doujins/images (I'll post some) that are bang on the money. Most of Alice no Takarabako's works (particularly his Maria-sama Prostitution & Sailor Bitch series) feature incredibly sharp and explicit cheap sluttification - or ghettofication.

Anyway, you're certainly not the only one that has an interest in this process.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Evangelion Hos 3.jpg (169.6 KB, 320 views)
File Type: jpg K-On - Booty.jpg (549.2 KB, 271 views)
File Type: jpg 1281798520623.jpg (118.1 KB, 191 views)
File Type: jpg 22200624.jpg (348.6 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg 1327162337866.jpg (482.3 KB, 191 views)
File Type: jpg Touhou tarts.jpg (1.10 MB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg Vocawhore.jpg (314.4 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg 21568389_p0.jpg (323.2 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg 21568389_p1.jpg (285.8 KB, 184 views)
File Type: png Samus thrashy 2.png (880.7 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg Trio TF 01.jpg (261.8 KB, 324 views)
File Type: jpg Trio TF 02.jpg (244.7 KB, 299 views)
File Type: jpg Trio TF 03.jpg (262.4 KB, 317 views)
File Type: jpg Trio TF 04.jpg (289.5 KB, 345 views)
File Type: jpg Trio1.jpg (356.1 KB, 297 views)
File Type: jpg Trio2.jpg (328.8 KB, 333 views)
File Type: jpg Mars & Moon hos.jpg (469.1 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg 1287476727834.jpg (485.9 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg Haruhi whore.jpg (305.2 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg Twintails.jpg (245.4 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpeg 3bf52a9749b3a0d4f4fd797bba1eee790a3db411.jpeg (135.7 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg ffe478528b6173d9b88688e57ed9156fa6f28283.jpg (75.3 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpeg MSLN - Nanoha 01.jpeg (376.2 KB, 128 views)
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2012   #3
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandygang View Post
Anybody?
Basically everything Emma has ever written is similar to this. The stories occur in the UK and are essentially about changing class.

http://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=35

While it's not exactly what you're talking about, it's extremely interesting to think of someone who was raised rich suddenly adopting the mannerisms and attitude of someone who was raised with nothing. I've seen it classified as "degeneration." The idea of a woman (or man) losing status and manners while gaining street-smarts
Unread 08-19-2012   #4
amateur
Process Master

Just stumbled upon this thread, but here's an old one I did of a girl becoming sexier and more punked out.

http://amateurunleaded.deviantart.co...et=48#/d3klumu

amateur is offline   Reply With Quote