free hit counters
The 2016 Taedis Compendium (SM, some SW) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-30-2016   #1
Absalom
Process Fan

The 2016 Taedis Compendium (SM, some SW)

This is a tradition that goes all the way back to 2015.

I was so much younger than. Headstrong looking to take on the world. Not yet the bitter wreck of a man I am today. I'd been publishing my size fetish yarns (as well as some more generic femdom stuff) since August of that year and decided to put everything I had together into one volume. I figured out how to hyperlink text within a document, slapped down some money for a piece of stock photography, navigated a new program to turn that into a cover, then released that puppy on the world.

2016 is coming to a close and the time has come for the second volume. Everything that I've released in 2016 under the pen name Taedis is in this book. Unlike last year's volume this is all shrink kink of one form or another. All 185,000 words of it. From the follow up Shrink Inc novel to the story I wrote for SizeCon.

I'd like to offer my thanks to all of you who have supported me in my writing. It isn't always easy to stay motivated while working through the balancing act of a day job, family, and writing smutty stories about little men (and sometimes women) being shoved into ladies' underwear. Thank you for your kind words, constructive criticism, and for being an all around awesome subculture.

Have a happy New Year.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N0LMQIW
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016 cover.jpg (835.7 KB, 49 views)
Absalom is offline   Reply With Quote