free hit counters
New story: Colonial cousins. (Growing Amazons, AP) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-16-2013   #1
Snotling
Frequent Poster

New story: Colonial cousins. (Growing Amazons, AP)

"Colonial cousins" is on sale here at the process store.
http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...ions-store.com 8$

The prequel to “Starship Bloopers." this is the story of 3 nerdy cousins who are sent to a distant planet to create a colony and how they deal with the mysterious group of Amazons they end up with there. 190 pages in FULL SCREEN 1080p STORYTELLING

AP sequences, Pregnancy sequences, amazon women, some BE and moderate Muscle growth. Also includes some nudity and occasional violence.

Snotling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #2
Snotling
Frequent Poster

Re: New story: Colonial cousins. (Growing Amazons, AP)

500 views!
Anyone has something, good or bad to say about it?
Unread 07-19-2013   #3
Quantum Heart
froppy

I don't have 8 dollars to my name right now, so. It wouldn't be fair to be critical of a product I can't actually look at. The preview pictures uh... well there's what looks like some sameface going on with some of them, especially the last one, but it looks okay otherwise so. Yeah hopefully people with money will have something to say >_>
Quantum Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #4
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Ditto that. The previews look interesting, but my penniless ass doesn't tend to comment on things I can't afford right now.
Unread 07-19-2013   #5
Snotling
Frequent Poster

Pennylessness is something we all have to deal with at some point, I hope things turn around for you guys.

The "same face" thing is because they are mother, daughter, sister... and for some reason the father's traits only have a small influence in the final mix.

I wonder why...
Unread 07-20-2013   #6
chorcen

I didn't know you about to publish new comic, downloading it as we speak, one thing I can say it pretty big pdf 171Mb
Unread 07-20-2013   #7
Snotling
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorcen View Post
I didn't know you about to publish new comic, downloading it as we speak, one thing I can say it pretty big pdf 171Mb
Higher resolution pictures mean bigger downloads!
Also, I didn't go all out on advertising, especially on giantess city since its not GTS.
Unread 07-20-2013   #8
drwhoopass
n00b

Hey snotling, ya know I love ya but.... 2 reasons I didn't buy:

1. I hate PDF format
2. I'm not seeing anything too sexy in the previews

sorry bro
drwhoopass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013   #9
Snotling
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhoopass View Post
Hey snotling, ya know I love ya but.... 2 reasons I didn't buy:

1. I hate PDF format
2. I'm not seeing anything too sexy in the previews

sorry bro
I'm sorry you feel that way, all my new stories will be in PDF format. The good part is that it scales better to different types of displays and works better on tablets. (Zips are a pain in the ass on tablets) I also take great care to make the conversion to PDF as loss less as possible.

This is not the sexiest story I've ever made Some nudity but all out sex scenes are not what I'm going for this time. (there are some short sex scenes and nudity)

and the other prequels will not be either. (the second part will be all about teenagers... so probably no nudity until the end)

Have you checked the previews on the store page?
Unread 07-21-2013   #10
chorcen

Looks like I will be first to write, who actually seen full thing.

PDF format is not a problem, you can always convert it to JPEGs, takes 2 minutes.

It's a big story - 190 pictures, the comics features Story telling more than growth of any kind just as Snootling says above, there isn't growth as such, except some aging up of the new generation. There are 3 male main characters and 9 female characters from the start, later on they get daughters and 1 son, which will star in follow up story. I was a bit sad when 2 of main characters died, although 1 of them was a prick and probably deserved it.

With regards how story is put together, all pictures are top notch quality, in some of the frames, Snootling tried to tell the story and it feels a little big overloaded with text, I actually admit, that I was lost where dialog starts and what is follow up as speech bubbles were position in different places. Perhaps in the future you can add little numbers or work on positioning a little better i.e first bubble starts from character, next phrase starts from the first speech bubble. It will be easier to follow up conversation in the frame if you must fit a lot of dialog in.
Unread 07-21-2013   #11
Snotling
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Looks like I will be first to write, who actually seen full thing.

PDF format is not a problem, you can always convert it to JPEGs, takes 2 minutes.

It's a big story - 190 pictures, the comics features Story telling more than growth of any kind just as Snootling says above, there isn't growth as such, except some aging up of the new generation. There are 3 male main characters and 9 female characters from the start, later on they get daughters and 1 son, which will star in follow up story. I was a bit sad when 2 of main characters died, although 1 of them was a prick and probably deserved it.

With regards how story is put together, all pictures are top notch quality, in some of the frames, Snotling tried to tell the story and it feels a little big overloaded with text, I actually admit, that I was lost where dialog starts and what is follow up as speech bubbles were position in different places. Perhaps in the future you can add little numbers or work on positioning a little better i.e first bubble starts from character, next phrase starts from the first speech bubble. It will be easier to follow up conversation in the frame if you must fit a lot of dialog in.
Thanks for the honest feedback.

bubbles are usually read left to right and going down but your suggestion of adding numbers is something I will seriously consider. Especially in those panels where it gets heavy. I've been working on this and I have fewer of them now than I did in the past, (remember Starship Bloopers?) but they still happen once in a while. Since "takes two to dance" I've introduced "sidebar dialogues" for those longer discussions that don't require their own panel (character just sitting and talking about stuff) and starting with Funky spice #15 I'm using "narrative panels" where the main character, in this case Jen, brings the reader up to speed with more information than a dialogue could. And obviously when a dialogue would not make sense.

I am committed to keep producing increasingly good quality stories to you guys and I've been working a lot on the image quality in the past few months. Now I need to go back to my storytelling techniques and perfect them some more. The sad thing is I have more Ideas than I have time to render, some of them are fap stories, most are not but almost all of them have some growth process, either AP or GTS. With or without BE or muscle.

Last edited by Snotling; 07-21-2013 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Additional information
Unread 07-26-2013   #12
drwhoopass
n00b

Quote:
With regards how story is put together, all pictures are top notch quality, in some of the frames, Snootling tried to tell the story and it feels a little big overloaded with text, I actually admit, that I was lost where dialog starts and what is follow up as speech bubbles were position in different places. Perhaps in the future you can add little numbers or work on positioning a little better i.e first bubble starts from character, next phrase starts from the first speech bubble. It will be easier to follow up conversation in the frame if you must fit a lot of dialog in.
Ahahahaha that's my boy Snotling alright :P I will again suggest you include a textless version for us wankers

I didn't see the previews in the store, going to look now!
drwhoopass is offline   Reply With Quote