free hit counters
(Yotsuba Chika)] Kojin Joujou wa Taisetsu ni [MC/reality, BE, TG, Shr, identitydeath] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-18-2015   #1
funfun74
Wolf Girl

(Yotsuba Chika)] Kojin Joujou wa Taisetsu ni [MC/reality, BE, TG, Shr, identitydeath]

A good hentai manga (a short one) with main MC, TG, reality change element. Has AR, BE and shrink in it as well. Also has identitydeath. I'm unable to upload it here for some reason. so here is the link

http://exhentai.org/g/851032/7382eb9b33/

Edit: I should not make posts for things when I've only had like 2 hours of sleep. Anyway this hentai is about a guy who ends up ordering an ID card from online. He gets the card and while his friend(?) who is holding it discovers that he can change him while holding it. The friend proceeds to change him into his petite, large breasted, schoolgirl, sex loving, girlfriend. Warning that this contains what some consider lolicon as when he first is turned into a girl she is quit small and petite. Also its mostly sex scenes though I think the MC change throughout is done fairly well. The ID death and main RC is at the end. Still hope some people like it.

http://pururin.com/gallery/19102/koj...isetsu-ni.html or
https://mega.nz/#!GN8wGA4b!P3PAci1wV...E5w_LVDra4B5v8 if you just want to download it.

Last edited by funfun74; 10-19-2015 at 12:47 PM.
funfun74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2015   #2
kobayashi
Process fan*girl?*

Re: (Yotsuba Chika)] Kojin Joujou wa Taisetsu ni [MC/reality, BE, TG, Shr, identityde

Anyone have a non Ex link? I've tried all the workarounds, and nothing works for this thing...
kobayashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2015   #3
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: (Yotsuba Chika)] Kojin Joujou wa Taisetsu ni [MC/reality, BE, TG, Shr, identityde

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi View Post
Anyone have a non Ex link? I've tried all the workarounds, and nothing works for this thing...
Just copy and paste the title on google, then you will be able find multiple different websites you can try reading it from.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2015   #4
funfun74
Wolf Girl

edited main post with more info on the manga and with two different links.
funfun74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2015   #5
Reactant
Frequent Poster

thanks for sharing
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2015   #6
Gatoh Ry?zaki
Process Fan

This was quite nice. I hope the author continues the story, it seems like a very interesting idea to see expanded upon.
Gatoh Ry?zaki is offline   Reply With Quote