free hit counters
Miracle Bust Girls - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 04-05-2006   #13
ClosetPervert89
Founder of the BI Fetish

Nope. My computer seems convinced that the second Miracle Bust Girls manga (which I don't know why Sutibaru didn't just post each page like the first manga) is a media player file. I just don't get it...
Girls losing their clothing during a battle or fight
Girls being stranded naked in public
Shrinking (with nudity)
Unread 04-05-2006   #14
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert89
Nope. My computer seems convinced that the second Miracle Bust Girls manga (which I don't know why Sutibaru didn't just post each page like the first manga) is a media player file. I just don't get it...
Obviously I posted it the way that I did for a reason. The max attachments per post is 10. Try looking up the type of file on google. I am not going to help you with the attitude that you are giving.
Unread 04-05-2006   #15
ClosetPervert89
Founder of the BI Fetish

Unhappy Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru
Obviously I posted it the way that I did for a reason. The max attachments per post is 10. Try looking up the type of file on google. I am not going to help you with the attitude that you are giving.
Attitude? What attitude?
Shrinking (with nudity)
Unread 04-05-2006   #16
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert89
Attitude? What attitude?
Questioning why I did something. Nothing major, but so many people ask me about .rar files that I find it a irritating. They should look it up themselves instead of making multiple posts asking for help.
Unread 04-05-2006   #17
ClosetPervert89
Founder of the BI Fetish

Unhappy I'm depressed now...

Wha? I never asked you what a .rar file is. Granted, I've never heard of it before, but I didn't care if it was a .rar file.

Come to think of it... The only two files I've never been able to download on this site happened to have been .rar files posted by you... Nah. Must be a coincidence.

Wha? All I did was wonder out loud why someone happened to post pictures of a comic, then post another comic as a file that my computer seems convinced is a mediaplayer file. I would've done it for anyone. I question things. I'm completely puzzled by everything in the world, and I constantly wonder why things are the way they are. Among the top of my list is:
1. Why are people not allowed to say certain words on TV? What's so bad about certain words?
2. Why are people not allowed to show certain parts of their body?
3. Why would anyone threaten the lives of innocent people just for money?
4. Why is fat considered ugly by society?
5. Why would anyone being uncomfortable with their appearance? It's what's inside that counts, isn't it?
6. Why is 4Kids so evil?

You're actually my favorite artist here on The Process forums, Sutibaru-sensei. I'm eagerly looking forward to your stories of Subi-chan, and I believe you're also the best storyteller here, as the idea behind Subi-chan is just genious. The last thing I wanna do is make someone so great as you angry.

Though, I do have the tendency to make guys hate me. The only people I seem to not enrage on occassion on the Internet are most girls. It's rare that I find a male that I don't enrage. Something about naivety, lack of social skills, low situation comprehension skills, inability to predict what a person's reaction to my actions will be, extreme girliness, and Asperger's Syndrome must set men off. I dunno why, though...

In fact, the only four men on the whole Internet that I don't tick off are
ZaronX
2Badganje
H-Master-G

And the first two of those people have Asperger's Syndrome like myself, and the other one just seems to like me for some reason.

Most girls like me probably because of the very reasons most guys hate me. Seems like it...
Shrinking (with nudity)
Unread 04-05-2006   #18
Lone_Drifter
Frequent Poster

You know ClosetPervert89 I think you actually have to be the most honest person I've seen on this forum.

I say what I feel because there's no other way to say it.
Unread 04-05-2006   #19
Sutibaru
---

Don't get me wrong ClosetPervert89. I am not angry. I just want people to be able to find things for themselves instead of being spoon fed. I would think that people would be used to rar files by now. Everything that I download are rar files, so I am just simply used to them.

Also, thanks. I am happy that you enjoy my artwork and stories. Not only saying that I am your favorite artist, but called me sensei.

Don't be depressed. Okay?

Last edited by Sutibaru; 04-05-2006 at 09:09 PM.
Unread 04-05-2006   #20
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

I'm rather like you, though lately I've been stricken with a warm breeze of psychosis.

I don't have such low self-esteem, however. I know that if I shout at someone, they'll react badly. I just can't stop myself.

Just so this doesn't become a thread about my mental "health", the manga is beautiful. The second part looks like she got hit by bird droppings, but it's still beautiful.
Unread 04-06-2006   #21
ClosetPervert89
Founder of the BI Fetish

Smile Yay! Sutibaru-sensei's not angry!

Of course you're a sensei. I call everyone who's accomplished much more than me or have much more skill than me or I respect greatly with the Japanese title "sensei". I refer to a few people as sensei.

Mia Ikumi-sensei
Yumi Tsukirino-sensei
Rumiko Takahashi-sensei
Eiichiro Oda-sensei
Young Wang-sensei
ZaronX-sensei
Ixax-sensei
Sutibaru-sensei

I'm sure there are a few others, but I have a very poor memory, and I'd have to spend half an hour just sitting there and thinking in order to name them all.

The first four people there are actually very famous and well-known people in the offline world and online world. Young Wang-sensei is someone I've actually met online, but never really talked with. I do respect his work a lot, though. The following two people are two people I know quite well online. I usually shorten their names to "Zar-sensei" and "Ixxy-sensei". And EVERYONE knows who Sutibaru-sensei is!

A cookie if you can figure out who half the people up there are. The first four should be found with a simple Google search, and Young Wang-sensei might be a bit difficult to find. ZaronX-sensei will be even more difficult to find, as he's not too well-known and doesn't have many supporters.

However, I'll just tell you that Ixax-sensei is someone I know on GaiaOnline. She's one of the few people I can actually have an intelligent conversation with and not worry about her getting mad about something stupid that I say. In fact, she's actually a mother, which would explain her great patience. She also owns the Hidden Retreat and Guppy Sanctuary Guild on GaiaOnline, which is like a small retreat from the lightning-speed of GaiaOnline where people can write stories, poems, and drink tea.

(in response to Lone_Drifter)
I'm actually overly-honest. My honesty tends to get me into trouble. I barely made it through my practice job interview at school because I had trouble bending the truth to hide my defects to the teacher giving me the fake job interview. ^_^;
But, thank you for the compliment. I believe honesty is very important to have. ^_^

I'm also very talkative at times, as you can tell by my long posts where I chatter on about nothing. Heh heh... heeeeeh... I need a life, man.

If I talk too much, just tell me and I'll try and keep my posts short and not share too much. I'm a bit of a sharer... ^_^;
Shrinking (with nudity)
Unread 04-21-2006   #22
ClosetPervert89
Founder of the BI Fetish

Unhappy

Well, I looked up the .rar file thingers. Apparently, to make the files work, I need a .rar program. The site I saw lists a whole buncha .rar programs.

Problem #1: I don't know which program to download.
Problem #2: I need a membership to download the .rar programs.

Looks like I'll never be able to download anything Sutibaru-sensei posts. *cries*
Shrinking (with nudity)
Unread 04-21-2006   #23
Fake_Name
Archives everything

Uh... GOOGLE, or the @#$% 50,000 threads about this issue that have already been brought up.

NOBODY help him.
Unread 04-21-2006   #24
Lone_Drifter
Frequent Poster

Ah yes Google if not the most greatest search engin to date. It's actually more funny that people looking up BE mangas or whatever their prefrence don't think smart and use it.

I say what I feel because there's no other way to say it.

Last edited by Lone_Drifter; 04-21-2006 at 09:51 PM.
Closed Thread