free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 207 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-21-2016   #2473
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

I have a special request that does not really fit here.
Some years ago, Anthony Brownrigg shared some conceptual pics of a girl (nicknamed "porscha") in order to get them photomanipulated to see how the community would imagine a female werewolf transformation for a show that was going to be called Freeborn (yes, the infamous one).
Many artists from those days enthusiastically performed some amazing manipulations on those photos, that you can already see for example in deviantart. But what I really need is the set fo original photos. I downloaded them already, but they got lost after a computer failure. Can I get any help here?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2016   #2474
Garnu_Thorn
Adept Mage

I have a lot of stock photos, I could send an archive of them to you soon....
Garnu_Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2016   #2475
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Looking for a female werewolf transformation story that was posted on Doc's Lab forum years ago. I believe it was titled "Cursed Wanderer", and featured a detailed TF scene of a woman who chained herself up for the night out in the wilderness to contain her werewolf self. It doesn't appear it was ever added to the story section of Doc's site and the wayback machine doesn't seem to have archived the post itself. If anyone had it saved or knows another place it might have been posted that would be awesome.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2016   #2476
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Looking for a female werewolf transformation story that was posted on Doc's Lab forum years ago. I believe it was titled "Cursed Wanderer", and featured a detailed TF scene of a woman who chained herself up for the night out in the wilderness to contain her werewolf self. It doesn't appear it was ever added to the story section of Doc's site and the wayback machine doesn't seem to have archived the post itself. If anyone had it saved or knows another place it might have been posted that would be awesome.
Saved it back in 2010, apparently. Hope it's what you're looking for.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Cursed Wanderer.txt (17.8 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by no-name; 08-28-2016 at 12:39 PM.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2016   #2477
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnu_Thorn View Post
I have a lot of stock photos, I could send an archive of them to you soon....
Thank you, this would be very well appreciated. Sometimes, when I see a good photomanipulation I wonder how the photo looked like before, because most of the time those pictures belong to private stocks or at least only available on request (typically on deviantart).
Unread 08-28-2016   #2478
soniagreene
Frequent Poster

Does anyone know what happened to the artist P.Chronos after WWOEC forum blew up? Some of his new works seems to be uploaded to miscellanous sites like Hypnohub...
soniagreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2016   #2479
Garnu_Thorn
Adept Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Thank you, this would be very well appreciated. Sometimes, when I see a good photomanipulation I wonder how the photo looked like before, because most of the time those pictures belong to private stocks or at least only available on request (typically on deviantart).
I said I have a lot of stock photos. In my collection, I don't know whether they're used in photomanipulation, though, so if you want to manipulate them, go ahead, if you want all of them.
Garnu_Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2016   #2480
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnu_Thorn View Post
I said I have a lot of stock photos. In my collection, I don't know whether they're used in photomanipulation, though, so if you want to manipulate them, go ahead, if you want all of them.
Oh, there is no problem about that, I was just curious about them, as I commented, they were publicly available in The Pack Forum long long ago, and wanted to have a look at them after all these years .
Unread 08-28-2016   #2481
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-name View Post
Saved it back in 2010, apparently. Hope it's what you're looking for.
That's exactly the one, thank you!
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2016   #2482
Fredthemarine
Radiofox

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone has an image originally posted on Deviantart about 5 or so years ago.
It is a transformation sequence of May from Pokemon into an Eevee via hypnosis by an Alakazam. The image was titled "Come what May". I do not know who the artist was but it doesn't seem to be up anymore.
Thank you so much for any leads!
Fredthemarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2016   #2483
dragonbreathe4u
Leecher

I have been looking for a couple stories that have been elusive since Sticky-Site went down. I'm looking for Fetish Contracts 2, the Pauline and Suzanne stories that were done by D3_M, I have looked just about everywhere I could, it is a story where Females are transformed into anthro pokemon. I only know of the first two and the 2nd two may not have ever been finished.
dragonbreathe4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2016   #2484
The Zesty One
A Real Go-Getter!

Looking for a comic sequence featuring an all-female street sharks transformation. I remember seeing it on here and on imgur a while ago but have come up dry ever since. Any help would be appreciated
The Zesty One is offline   Reply With Quote