free hit counters
Consumed by Desire (Ff, Micro) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-27-2017   #1
Raso719
Frequent Poster

Consumed by Desire (Ff, Micro)

Here's a story I've had kicking around for a while. I hope it is processedy enough for the Process Forum.
As a change I've opted to write it in parts rather than put the whole thing up at once.

Also I've written it so that it's a self contained story in the event I never get around to making more.

Consumed by Desire

Katie wanted so badly to savor every last inch of her but she could hold back no longer. Brunettes always had that effect on her.

“Christ, Becky, I’m so close!” Shouted Katie as her body began to reach its limit.

Katie looked down over her small, perky breasts and slim frame so she could see her lover. There on her labia was a tiny woman, barely over an inch tall. She was bent over so that all Katie could see of her was her cute, curvy little butt. Becky was franticly licking, chewing and kneading Katie’s clit. A tingle was running Katie’s spine as a pressure build up inside of her. Just then Becky started to dwindle.

From Becky’s perspective it seemed as though the world around here was rushing upwards, not unlike being on top of a speeding train car running downhill. The clit in front of her grew rapidly. At first it was as large as her head. Then it was as large as her entire body. As the clit surpassed the size of a mansion little Becky’s body erupted in an intense orgasm as her entire world began to shudder violently.

Katie watched as the tiny girl on her clit dwindled. Soon she was nothing more than a little, pale spot on her pink clit but soon even the speck was too small for her to perceive. That’s when she came. No longer in control of her own body she plunged two fingers deep inside of her lips while mashing her clit with the middle finger of her other hand.

Little Becky lay on her back at the foot of Katie’s massive and ever growing clit as the light above her was blotted out by some bizarre planetoid. She was so small now that Katie’s fingertips were unperceivable to her. Instead she saw an alien land scape made of an endless pattern of round plateaus each the size of cities and still growing. Becky wasn’t afraid, though. As she continued to experience the most powerful orgasm of her life her mind started to go numb. She was no longer just shrinking now she was falling.

A hole had opened up below her. She felt dizzy. As she plummeted through an endless field of fuzzy lights each one that passed through her body caused her orgasm to surge. She was tired but the orgasm wouldn’t stop.

She fell through the ridges of what looked to be a star made from a rubber band ball and on towards it’s vibrant core.

“We’re made of stars…” was the last mostly-lucidity thought Beck had before she dissolved into nothing.

Katie lay on her lover’s bed, trying to catch her breath. The room was quiet and still except for her labored breathing. Finally she opened her eyes and began searching through her trimmed pubs and under the folds in her labia and clitoris.

“There goes another one…” Katie said with a sign of frustration. Her lust had consumed another lover.

She rolled onto her side and tightly clutched what, earlier in the night, Becky had said was her favorite body pillow.

“I wonder where they go?” Katie said as she drifted off to sleep.
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote