free hit counters
New Dreamtales compilation - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-18-2018   #1
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

New Dreamtales compilation

This is pure gold, definitely worth the price.

https://www.dreamtalescomics.com/201...rt-collection/

I definitely want to see Bojay do more Shrinking works. Many of the oneshots in this collection would make great comics.

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2018   #2
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

Re: New Dreamtales compilation

Worth picking up. High quality art and a couple nice shrinking scenes. The only downside is the usual quality of Dreamtales work: stuck in a 1950's comic book sensibility.
ShrinkingOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2018   #3
bottle
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrinkingOne View Post
Worth picking up. High quality art and a couple nice shrinking scenes. The only downside is the usual quality of Dreamtales work: stuck in a 1950's comic book sensibility.
What do you mean by that? I ask because I'm still considering if buying it or not.
bottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2018   #4
insomniac
SW Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottle View Post
What do you mean by that? I ask because I'm still considering if buying it or not.
Dreamtales, as far as I recall, has always shied away from explicit sex in his comics. There's always nudity and hints at sex, but never anything even approaching what gets posted here and other places.
To me I use Dreamtales' stuff as a warm up to other stuff. It often has a ton of potential and plenty of good art, but again, stops a bit short of the edge what you can get from Shrinkfan or other producers.
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2018   #5
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

Golly gee willickers, that plutonium looks really dangerous, Mr. Wizard! Please be careful!

Bollocks Billy, I am a trained scientist. Being careful is in the job description! Now watch as I insert the rod... woops!

*Nuclear detonation*

The kind of plotting, characters, and relationships as depicted in comics reads very much like how 1950s-1970s comics and television shows were written. If the style at least hit the 80s, then we might see some serious shit.
ShrinkingOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2018   #6
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
Dreamtales, as far as I recall, has always shied away from explicit sex in his comics. There's always nudity and hints at sex, but never anything even approaching what gets posted here and other places.
To me I use Dreamtales' stuff as a warm up to other stuff. It often has a ton of potential and plenty of good art, but again, stops a bit short of the edge what you can get from Shrinkfan or other producers.
Some times it is nice when things are not explicit. I know some times for me it is more exciting for what is unseen.

Just like, https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...illationTheory

I find that the imagination is a powerful tool.
Unread 07-21-2018   #7
bottle
Process Fan

I agree with Tiedefender, but thanks for your answers
bottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2018   #8
OhZone
OhYeah!

Yes, a tease is very exciting and sometimes much better than just jumping to the - explicit. It's a kind of foreplay. And that's part of what's exciting about slowly shrinking as opposed to *poof changes* - goes for the process in general. It's part of the tease. Like when your top slowly becomes too big and you expose more of your cleavage. And slowly losing control and becoming more and more vulnerable and more and more of a sexual - creature or toy. Mmm mmm mmm. I love it.
Unread 07-21-2018   #9
sally g

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Yes, a tease is very exciting and sometimes much better than just jumping to the - explicit. It's a kind of foreplay. And that's part of what's exciting about slowly shrinking as opposed to *poof changes* - goes for the process in general. It's part of the tease. Like when your top slowly becomes too big and you expose more of your cleavage. And slowly losing control and becoming more and more vulnerable and more and more of a sexual - creature or toy. Mmm mmm mmm. I love it.
I agree about the tease factor in general, but this forum focusses on the process of shrinking out of clothing being the 'tease', whereas I believe it's just a shortcut to the obvious (ie, an excuse to intoduce an encounter of a sexual nature). Not that there's anything wrong with sexual encounters I hasten to add, but I prefer them to happen more subtly than giving a woman 'wardrobe problems' from the get go.

The most interesting scenarios develop after the shrinking has taken place, and these can be many and varied and most certainly erotic, but where a woman has at least the dignity of still being fully clothed at the outset of the adventure.

I personally don't like slow forms of shrinking or care to fantasize about them (whether the clothing shrinks or it doesn't). I much prefer to get to where it's happening, whether it's as a surprise event or a consensual arrangement, and I don't enjoy the idea of it being introduced slowly as a form of game for a voyeur.

Each to their own though, eh.

An afterthought edit.

ps. Btw, I have a kind of objection to the expression of *poof changes*? (which seems to have gained popularity in this weird urban dictionary much liked by some users). I don't consider the rate of reducing someone in size to be of any relevance personally, and if slow shrinking is important to your kind of fetish then that's fine. But let's not trivialize matters by labelling those of us who prefer quicker methods of being reduced, as "poof" fans. Rates of shrinking can be very subtle and varied, and faster rates of shrinking aren't necessarily as instant as.. "poof"

I think we all deserve a bit more respect than being pigeonholed.

Last edited by sally g; 07-21-2018 at 05:02 PM. Reason: adding an afterthought.
Unread 07-22-2018   #10
SDK
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally g View Post
I agree about the tease factor in general, but this forum focusses on the process of shrinking out of clothing being the 'tease', whereas I believe it's just a shortcut to the obvious (ie, an excuse to intoduce an encounter of a sexual nature). Not that there's anything wrong with sexual encounters I hasten to add, but I prefer them to happen more subtly than giving a woman 'wardrobe problems' from the get go.

The most interesting scenarios develop after the shrinking has taken place, and these can be many and varied and most certainly erotic, but where a woman has at least the dignity of still being fully clothed at the outset of the adventure.

I personally don't like slow forms of shrinking or care to fantasize about them (whether the clothing shrinks or it doesn't). I much prefer to get to where it's happening, whether it's as a surprise event or a consensual arrangement, and I don't enjoy the idea of it being introduced slowly as a form of game for a voyeur.

Each to their own though, eh.

An afterthought edit.

ps. Btw, I have a kind of objection to the expression of *poof changes*? (which seems to have gained popularity in this weird urban dictionary much liked by some users). I don't consider the rate of reducing someone in size to be of any relevance personally, and if slow shrinking is important to your kind of fetish then that's fine. But let's not trivialize matters by labelling those of us who prefer quicker methods of being reduced, as "poof" fans. Rates of shrinking can be very subtle and varied, and faster rates of shrinking aren't necessarily as instant as.. "poof"

I think we all deserve a bit more respect than being pigeonholed.
Just curious, at what rate do you prefer to shrink?
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2018   #11
sally g

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
Just curious, at what rate do you prefer to shrink?
I like to describe my own shrinking, as taking around 25 to 30 seconds.

Which might sound quick, but if you can imagine a 5' 7" woman reducing down to 11" in that time frame (watching as the seconds tick by), it's perfectly viewable as a spectacle. So not in the least "poof"

Methods can vary depending on the story scenario, but my two favourites are by a device operated by my partner, or by an incantation I have to speak (like a spell I've been gifted with).
Unread 07-23-2018   #12
TheReducer
Process Fan

(sits back and watches as Sally G slowly shrinks)