free hit counters
NYC Macro/Microphile Meetup - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-15-2015   #1
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

NYC Macro/Microphile Meetup

Believe it or not, there are a lot of us out there, and living in NYC probably makes it a bit easier to find others like us! I've briefly talked to some members about starting a Macro/Microphile Meetup over on Deviantart, and already have 5 people interested in attending the first meeting. So now I'm doing the rounds on the forums and hoping to start a meetup where we could talk about living with Macro/Microphilia. The intent is not for people to find new RP partners, or to 'hook up' (not that you can't :P). It would be more of a meet to share our experiences, struggles, likes, dislikes, etc living with macro or microphilia. Sometimes I find it very therapeutic to talk to someone who has had similar unexplainable feelings. And while I find it fun to talk about on the phone, I feel it would be a more helpful experience in person.

I do have some ideas where we could meet privately, and I'd want it to be for adults only for now (18+), just because I don't know how open everyone would like to be, and I don't want minors making it uncomfortable. I'd also like to bar non-macro/microphiles from meets too. I don't want anyone to feel like they're going to be judged by someone who's not like us. Not that I think our partners, friends or family would judge, but just to make things easier, we'll keep it strictly a meet for macro/micro lovers One less thing to worry about

Just to clarify, this would be open to anyone who's into SW, SM, GT, GTS, doesn't matter if they're also gay, straight, transgender, etc or into other stuff like vore, furry, etc . As long as you're into size, you're in ;D Don't forget to spread the word!!! If you're interested please e-mail me at jitenshasw@gmail.com You can also comment in the thread, but e-mail is generally the best method of contact

Hopefully when we get organized enough we want to open sister clubs all over the world. I already have interested people throughout the country, and in the UK as well wanting to possibly open a club too.
[ My Twitter ]
🛡️⚔️ Join our FFXIV Size Kink Free Company:
"GIANT/tiny Inc.." on Faerie Server (Aether DC) /tell Jit Ensha 💎✨
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2015   #2
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Re: NYC Macro/Microphile Meetup

Good luck! I won't be in the city to attend but I hope some members of this community can come together and have a nice exchange. Just hope it doesn't devolve into 4chan IRL.
Unread 03-15-2015   #3
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Nah...4chan = anonymity, which mean people don't care about causing drama or looking like a dick. I've met a hand full of size people in my life, and they're all normal sweet people.

We have 11 people going so far, and it hasn't even been 24 hours since I proposed the idea, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it'll be a great success O_O
[ My Twitter ]
Unread 03-15-2015   #4
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Thumbs up Re: NYC Macro/Microphile Meetup

Well I don't know any friends that are into this stuff who live even near New York, so I can't help there I'm afraid, but thanks for thinking about us and maybe this will grow into something really big, like Game Cons and Anime Cons alike. Best of luck to you.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2015   #5
ManontheMoon
Leecher

This is a great idea. I'd love to be a part of this, if I can.
ManontheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2015   #6
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Thanks for joining MotM We're about 14 so far, and steadily growing!!! Pun intended :P

And I think we could get cons down the line, we just got to do what we're doing now...organize! That's how the furries got their cons :P
[ My Twitter ]
Unread 03-16-2015   #7
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitensha View Post
Thanks for joining MotM We're about 14 so far, and steadily growing!!! Pun intended :P

And I think we could get cons down the line, we just got to do what we're doing now...organize! That's how the furries got their cons :P
Nice, I hope those numbers keep growing. Also I forgot about the furries having a con ^^; Well I guess since that's not my cup of tea, I can understand why I forgot.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2015   #8
drwhoopass
n00b

I'm in NJ but I don't think I have the balls to go :P
drwhoopass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2015   #9
geo
Lurker

Jitensha, cool idea! Once you have an official date and location let me know and i'll make sure GiantessFan followers know about it
geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2015   #10
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Thanks guys Will do! And yeah, furries got a ton of cons all over the country X3

@drwhoopass I'm not pushing anyone on going, but if it makes you feel any better, most everyone attending is very nervous/excited/shy about the meet, myself included ^^; We're not going to force anyone to speak, we're just going to create and nice, safe space for macros and micros to feel accepted in. A group where we can be ourselves and feel like we're not being judged <3 I feel like it'll be good for me, so that's why I'm going ^^;
[ My Twitter ]