free hit counters
Vore Body Expansion...Yea or nea? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-15-2005   #1
tbumpkins
Agent of HAMMER

Vore Body Expansion...Yea or nea?

Most of the time Vore BE isn't my exact cup of tea, but sometimes I find it in a cartoony, less violent way to be more appealing.

For example: http://iga-ninja-artist.deviantart.com/
or
JD2000's awesome gallery, Munchies specifically, at http://projectp.expandemonium.net

Which that there brings up a point. Would the innatimate objects in Munchies be considered vore? I'm so on the outside to this particular nitche that I'm not even sure of the specific parameters.

There used to be another great example of this on Nexus' link page, but it seems to have been taken down. Shame too, was some of my favorite Body expansion stuff there.

So, does Vore Body expansion do anything for you?

(BTW lorekeep, this type of discussion allowed on the specific boards or should it be referred to the ::ahem:: discussion board?)
tbumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2005   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I'm not sure why vore is associated with transformation at all. It's all over Stonegate's site.. but I just don't get it. How is eating or being eaten a transformation?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2005   #3
wolfman-al
Electric Frankfurter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer
I'm not sure why vore is associated with transformation at all. It's all over Stonegate's site.. but I just don't get it. How is eating or being eaten a transformation?
Maybe because the eaten person is transformed into poo...?
Honestly, that whole vote thing is kinda creeping me out...

My comic: www.airpatrolonline.net
wolfman-al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2005   #4
Sutibaru
---

Post Stretching

Stretching the human belly is as much of a transformation as the enlargement of the breasts if you ask me. Or pumping the liquid into the belly is known as a transformation. Or even pregnant.

It is not something that can happen to the human body in real life. I really do not know if it is a transformation...
Unread 06-15-2005   #5
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Vore: Yecch.
TB Tabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2005   #6
Snowglare
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru
Stretching the human belly is as much of a transformation as the enlargement of the breasts if you ask me. Or pumping the liquid into the belly is known as a transformation. Or even pregnant.
Okay, now that makes sense. If that's what true vore is, then I understand it. Only, it seems to me that a lot of stuff being called vore is nothing more than some huge beast/monster eating someone or something without any cartoony expansion. Either some people are using an extremely loose definition of vore, or it's not about the TF. I'm guessing the former.
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2005   #7
mark

i wouldn't say it was specifically about the change. I thought vore was an abbreviation of carnivore or herbivore or anything like that which just mean eating something. So the way I saw it was Tigers eating rabbits in furry vore or Gaintess vore with eating shrunken men or anything eating something else.

Just involving eating, someone tell me if I'm right. I'm not sure.

But hell it don't bother me that much.
Unread 06-16-2005   #8
Sucht17
Process Master

Vore? Well, it depends on the artist and if it's "tasteful" (Oh ha ha).

JD2000 is a good artist and I liked his "Munchies" series.

Mostly though, I do not care for vore. Not in a "eww that's gorss kinda way", it just doesn't do anything for me.

As was said eariler, JD2000 is a good example of what I would accept, mainly becuase I like the belly inflation/pregnant thing and he draws round bellies.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2005   #9
LK
Process Disciple

If some girl is feeding herself as the method of Body Expansion, that's great. But I equate Vore, which in my definition is the consumption of something already living, with just about any of those "Killing" things, like crush. So, I'm not a big fan of vore.
Unread 06-17-2005   #10
mark

yeah I guess it's like inflation and popping two seperate things. One involves death, and that's pretty hard to get over...
Unread 06-30-2005   #11
shadow

There are actually several forms of vore that I have found on the internet

1) Cartoon Vore: Which doesn't involve digestion or chewing
2) Snake style: Involves digestion but no chewing
3) Shredding: chewing and ripping of the carcus, digestion may or may not happen in this one(More of the carcus getting on the vorer than into their mouth)
4) Being eaten: Some people fantasize about being eaten, don't quite understand it, but meh, to each their own, right?
and finally 5) unbirth: You know the miracle of birth, right? Just reverse it
Unread 06-30-2005   #12
mark

yummy.