free hit counters
tell me what you all think? - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-13-2007   #49
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron
love the look of shock do you have a site or deviant art account?

i had a site but got rid of it just like the yahoogroup because i didnt have the neccessary tools that i needed its been almost two years ago when i annialated them. the dA account i had.. i dicided to close it down for personal reasons as for the new wereabouts i dont plan to make it known since i havent got anything prepared to post on it and i dont want to use just these childesh sketches of mine ..

maybe after a inking or cg-colour them you'll see them on my new da page as of now im just a random person contributing to the forum with what i have ^o^/)

((on the childesh sketches note: i say this because i only used 5 to maybe under 20 minutes to make all these drawings they dont have much detail as i'd normally try to put into them. mostly do to the change in the fetish concept so it'll take a while adapting to it.

so as for the site please dont expect its location to be given out or any detailed art to be seen since im kinda in a mental block right now so that means i cant get into the mood to ink XD lol but glad you like my drawings anyways ^^

there was one drawing i did as an animation of lips, butt and breast growth but there some guro in it as in the two area's burst from too much reproductive cell rupturing the flesh . the caused was by some magic book.. if it isnt agianst any rules on here i'd post it up but just for a heads up its unfinesh and still in roughsketch the girl is in her teens with a petit figure ((meaning zero breast and or any womanly curves))
Unread 01-13-2007   #50
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumba
Being somewhat of a nationalist it is very British. Without colour it isn't easy to tell the difference. Though for the record.....We did that look first

lol why would i colour a sketch? ^^
Unread 01-13-2007   #51
Jumba
Crazy Old Brit

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallowkingII
lol why would i colour a sketch? ^^
Oh never suggested the idea just a mention of how to tell the 2 apart. British policemen and women tend to wear those damned light relfecting jackets and very little colour otherwise
Jumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2007   #52
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumba
Oh never suggested the idea just a mention of how to tell the 2 apart. British policemen and women tend to wear those damned light relfecting jackets and very little colour otherwise

lol i see..
anyways when or if i ever get out of my art-block mood i'll try fineshing these drawings an post it on my page.
dont ask me for the link just yet XP
cause im not in a right state of mind, yet ^0^/)
seems i need to clean the dust off my tablet though first... >.>
Unread 01-18-2007   #53
Metatron
Alea iacta est

I think I remember you (or at least I think I do) I have seen art that is very simular or the same. I cant place my finger on it just yet but it will come to me. I have 2 10 gig external hd's filled with wg, inf & be I know the work is in there somewhere I just have to dig for it.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2007   #54
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
I think I remember you (or at least I think I do) I have seen art that is very simular or the same. I cant place my finger on it just yet but it will come to me. I have 2 10 gig external hd's filled with wg, inf & be I know the work is in there somewhere I just have to dig for it.

XD damn i hate it when people with common sence dig into the past and add things up , lol
guess i should try better at hidding my past more sometime ^o^/)

i have two drives , one holds 18.3 gb and the other holds 37.2 gb
since i compress my files alot it doesnt use up many gb's
though the dating sims i downloaded tend to say otherwise...
Unread 01-29-2007   #55
marshmallowkingII

http://winterweather.deviantart.com/ my account on da..
Unread 01-29-2007   #56
Metatron
Alea iacta est

So in this new account do are you going to focus on the whole inf/wgish/ BE drawings?
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2007   #57
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
So in this new account do are you going to focus on the whole inf/wgish/ BE drawings?
its more of a tits and ass thing not just breast
Unread 01-29-2007   #58
shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallowkingII
its more of a tits and ass thing not just breast
What?
No belly?
Unread 01-29-2007   #59
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow