free hit counters
The Incredible Shrinking Jennifer (Incomplete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-20-2009   #1
batmang
Banned

The Incredible Shrinking Jennifer (Incomplete)

hey guys, this is my first story on here, i hope you like it

The Incredible Shrinking Jennifer
By Batmang

It was just another day in sunny San Diego when Jennifer was walking to her high school on a typical Thursday morning.
Jennifer was a 17 year old girl with huge boobs, a huge ghetto booty, huge brown eyes, and long wavy brown hair. Jennifer was about 5'7" in height. The high school was a not a typical high school building, it was a typical Californian adobe building. Jennifer was about to walk into her high school when she noticed her friend Amy at the doorway. Amy was a good looking 17 year old girl like Jennifer, but about 5'4" in height, with flaming red hair and huge green eyes and with a huge hooked nose that took up half her face.
"Oh Amy! It's not like you to be at school this early!", Jennifer exclaimed in surprised joy.
Amy smirked slightly.
"I wanted to be the first to give Mr. Jones the algebra report.", Amy said in a mockingly serious tone.
Jennifer then frowned slightly.
Jennifer then noticed that Amy was staring at her huge ghetto booty, she was practically gawking at it.
Jennifer then snapped at Amy, "Amy?! What are you looking at?!?"
Amy then caught Jennifer's eye contact and blushed and said, "Um...nothing Jennifer..."
Jennifer then said in a quick tone of voice, "Well come on Amy, let's get to class."
"'Kay, let's go.", Amy responded.

Jennifer and Amy were both sitting in Mr. Jones' algebra class bored and tired of Jones' long, boring lecture on pi.
"If you notice the equation right here, then you are a winner in my book.", Mr. Jones droned on. The bell then loudly rang.
This class was over. "OK, students, be sure to have the report done by Monday.", Mr. Jones promptly said. Jennifer left Mr. Jones' classroom and went on to her other classes for the day. At exactly 2:50 PM, school was over for the day, and Jennifer and Amy both met up at the school's parking lot.
"So, you wanna come to my house for some hot cocoa?", Amy asked Jennifer.
"Sure Jennifer, come on let's go." Jennifer responded.
Jennifer then hopped in the back of Amy's Toyota Camry and Amy drove to her house.
Amy's house was a large Victorian, painted light blue and with several stained glass windows in it for some reason.

Jennifer and Amy walked into the house. The interior of the house was gorgeous and extravagant, with a huge glass and silver chandelier hanging from the high ceiling, and with a wide staircase with a polished oakwood handle. Jennifer and Amy walked into the kitchen. The kitchen was nothing special, just a typical setup with a white linoleum floor and blue painted cabinets and a small red table with a few seats.
Jennifer and Amy both sat down at the table.
Amy was staring at Jennifer's huge boobs. Jennifer was wearing a low cut white shirt which revealed her deep cleveage and a pair of faded Levi's jeans and a pair of black Adidas shoes. Jennifer's huge boobs looked to be about an F cup, they appeared to be on the verge of busting out of Jennifer's shirt they were so large.
Jennifer then noticed that Amy was staring at her huge chest.
"Amy?! What are you looking at?!?", Jennifer snapped at Amy.
Amy then blushed a deep scarlet. "Um, nothing Jennifer, heh..."
"I'm gonna make the hot cocoa now, why don't you go into the living room and watch TV?", Amy said.
"OK, sure.", Jennifer replied happily.
Jennifer then stood up and headed to the living room.
Amy then stood up when Jennifer was safe in the living room and started to make the hot cocoa. She poured some milk into a pot on the stovetop and heated it, then she poured some cocoa into the pot. Then she took the pot off the burner and poured the hot cocoa into the mug. Then she went to her spice cabinet and took out a small bottle that was labeled "SHRINKING POTION" and she poured out a bluish liquid from it into the mug of hot cocoa. She quickly stirred the potion in with the hot cocoa and picked up the mug of hot cocoa. Amy then headed into the living room.

Jennifer was lying on the couch in the living room watching an episode of "Friends" wrapped up in a Hello Kitty blanket. Amy then walks over to Jennifer and hands her the mug of hot cocoa. "There you go Jen." Jennifer then smiles at Amy and tells her thank you. Then Jennifer says, "If you need anything just come and tell me." as she exits the living room. Then Jennifer yawns and says to herself, "Oh, I'm so tired all of a sudden." Jennifer then lies her head on the pillow and falls asleep. Jennifer then starts to shrink a moment after she falls asleep. Her height of 5'7" diminishes to 4 feet in a few moments time, then it diminishes to 3 feet, then 2 feet, and the shrinking finally stops at 18 inches. Jennifer then wakes up about two hours later and she says to herself, "Jesus Christ, this blanket is SO heavy for some reason!" Jennifer then notices that the blanket is a lot larger then it used to be as she crawls out of the blanket and falls to the floor, naked. She then notices that the living room is ALOT bigger than it used to be.
"Whoa, what the fuck happened to this room, it's gotten so big!", she exclaims.
She then freezes in shock.
"No...i-it's not that this room is b-big, it's that I'm...SO SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!", she exclaims in horror.
"OH NO, I'VE BEEN SHRUNK!", she screams in a high pitched mouse-like voice.
Amy hears Jennifer's scream from the kitchen where she's sitting down drinking a glass of lemonade, and Amy runs to the living room with a huge grin on her face. Amy then enters the living room running and sees the 18 inch tall Jennifer standing on the floor next to the couch.
"AMY, WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!?! I'VE BEEN SHRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!", Jennifer exclaimed in horror.
Amy then cackled loudly and kneeled down to where Jennifer was on the floor. Amy then picked up Jennifer with both hands and lifted her up.
"AMY, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME?!?!", Jennifer asked in shock.
"I slipped some shrinking potion into your hot cocoa, silly.", Amy said in delight.
Jennifer's huge eyes then opened wide.
"AMY, HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!?!", Jennifer cried out.
Jennifer then started to cry.
"Because I wanted you to be a smaller size, that's why, but we're still friends.", Amy explained to Jennifer.
Amy then she walked up to her room upstairs. Jennifer then sat down at a chair next to her nighttable and got a doll-sized green dress from the cupboard. She then sat tiny Jennifer on her lap and started to put the dress on Jennifer. The 18 inch tall Jennifer looked good in her new dress.
"There we are, my sweet.", Jennifer said in delight.
Amy then lifted up her hand and started to spank Jennifer's ass many times over.
"OW-OW-OW-OW-OW!!!!!!!!!!!", Jennifer cried out in pain.
Amy then cackled out in joy.
"AMY, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS ME, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS...", Jennifer cried out.
"Oops, sorry Jennifer, just wanted to have a little fun, that's all.", Amy said.
Amy then quickly shoved Jennifer down on the floor. Jennifer wondered what was going to happen next.
batmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2009   #2
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Re: The Incredible Shrinking Jennifer

Good start, looking forward to whatever you post next.

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2009   #3
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Re: The Incredible Shrinking Jennifer

That's a really good start. The story quickly comes to its point: Shrinking.
I missed a little bit some shrinking describtions like her clothes were getting bigger while shrinking and that she isn't aware at the beginning that she is naked.

Let's see how this story continues.

Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote