free hit counters
New Comic ~ My Pet Ferret Girl - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-04-2015   #1
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

New Comic ~ My Pet Ferret Girl

Hey guys, I recently made a new comic called My Pet Ferret Girl available here:
http://www.e-junkie.com/jitensha

The comic itself is about 11 pages with some extra little info/art, but is quite affordable at only $4.99!

It takes place in the same world as the My Pet Girlfriend series. If you'd like to check those out, they're available on my shop (and here too!).

I'm currently going through a rough financial patch in my life, so if you've ever been curious to snag a comic from me...now would be a great time LOL Thanks for checking me out, and if you want to see more of my TF artwork, I post a ton for free at jitenshasw.com

Thanks again for your time (/w\) *blushes and runs away*
[ My Twitter ]
🛡️⚔️ Join our FFXIV Size Kink Free Company:
"GIANT/tiny Inc.." on Faerie Server (Aether DC) /tell Jit Ensha 💎✨
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2015   #2
Zachattack94
Process Fan

Re: New Comic ~ My Pet Ferret Girl

A fun little comic.
Zachattack94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2015   #3
Ruefio

Holy hell! I have been waiting for a new comic from you for months!!! XD I love your stuff! I will buy this on principle.
Unread 10-04-2015   #4
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

Big fan! I've purchased most, if not all of your comics. You've got a great style and pacing and you're attention to detail when it comes to TFs is incredible. Keep up the fantastic work. I'm always happy to support great artists in this community.
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2015   #5
jolem
Process Disciple

Bought it. It was a really sweet experience between this couple. Though I have to ask why does she have to change all the way near the end? It didn't sound like a "we want to" thing but more of a "we have to thing."
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2015   #6
shadowsexile
Leecher

Loved it, thanks for a great comic!
shadowsexile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2015   #7
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

I usually don't critique artwork or stories anymore. I tend to be very negative in my thinking processes and that negativity comes out in my writing, even when I try to be positive. I'm going to give it a try, and say I'm sorry later.

The artwork is beautiful and detailed. I love Jitensha's art. For that alone, I bought the comic. I'm certain that if I hadn't, my curiosity alone would have driven me crazy.

The story pacing was a bit too fast for my taste, and the final finish with full-animal transformation at the end, also not to my taste, but I can see Jitensha put a great deal of passion into it. For an illustration of a personal fantasy, I can see the lust drawn into the comic.

To me, the downside is that it is a rather short comic. The transformation is rather quick. And, to be honest, as an adult comic, I don't find a lot of material in the comic I can use to wank to. There is a bit, and it certainly is an adult comic, but from that standing point it all feels rushed and over with much too soon.

I know what buyer's remorse is, and I've felt its burning sting many times in the past. To me, this comic teeters on the edge, balancing between buyer's remorse and that feeling that I made a good and worthwhile purchase.

This is worth buying if you love Jitensha's art. If you're buying it for much else, I'd suggest passing it up.
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2015   #8
Ruefio

I do want to add to your critique MWE, I feel you are correct but it IS only ~$5. So, for that, I forgive it. That being said, I am a Jitensha fanboy so I add it to my collection willingly and look forward to further comics. I do want to add that I do tend to suck at objective critques XD
Unread 10-06-2015   #9
fiat
Process Fan

I really enjoyed it. Easily worth $5.
fiat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2015   #10
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Thank you so much guys! And honestly, don't EVER feel bad about a negative critique. I have my own variety of kinks and fetishes, and I'm well aware that I can't make everyone happy...because our own fetishes and kinks vary too! The reason I decided to end with a full TF is that it takes place in the MPGF world, and a lot of MPGF fans enjoy that. When I mentioned that I was planning on making the comic, a lot of people had asked/requested for full tf. That's why critique's are important, I will listen to what you guys want to see

My own personal preferences for the ending would have probably been anthro, which is why you didn't see much of that final tf push until the last page. I know the sequence wasn't as drawn out as some of my other comics, because it was a bit shorter, but that's where that lower price comes in. I'm glad most of you found it fair I didn't want to feel like I was overcharging but still wanted to be compensated. I worked like a crazy person finishing this O_O;
[ My Twitter ]
🛡️⚔️ Join our FFXIV Size Kink Free Company:
"GIANT/tiny Inc.." on Faerie Server (Aether DC) /tell Jit Ensha 💎✨

Last edited by Jitensha; 10-06-2015 at 12:17 PM.
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2015   #11
gladewalker
Mad Scientist

It was rather short, but it was cute.
The ending was... different.
(still like the details like the collar and the nose ring!)

Well worth it Jit.
gladewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2015   #12
slayer1
Process Master

too short TF but the art was great as always... I also liked the pics of the cosplay, that's awesome, I need to go to one of these conventions

Tags
furry, multiboob, tranmsformation