free hit counters
Good Process TG (Offsite) - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 01-31-2010   #37
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Location: Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow
Re: Good Process Tg

No, bust frequently the individuals provide ample warning before posting stuff that is NSFW. That or they don't directly post it and the link is obviously NSFW.
Unread 01-31-2010   #38
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Bosch, this is a fetish site. It's only by pure luck of chance you've managed to find threads suited to your SFW tastes.

And that's fine but you can't expect a whole forum based around finding process hot and sexy to suddenly go... 'well, time to think like we're sitting in a room with schoolchildren, best label that one!'

To expect that...well, it's kinda nuts.
Unread 01-31-2010   #39
jaimehlers
English 真城の城 Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorekeep View Post
You're an idiot.
Oh, that was mature. Come on, you're an admin. Surely you should be above blatant name-calling at someone who's posting an opinion on a topic.
Unread 01-31-2010   #40
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Location: Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
Bosch, this is a fetish site. It's only by pure luck of chance you've managed to find threads suited to your SFW tastes.

And that's fine but you can't expect a whole forum based around finding process hot and sexy to suddenly go... 'well, time to think like we're sitting in a room with schoolchildren, best label that one!'

To expect that...well, it's kinda nuts.
Wow a strawman.

Apparently obviously ironic posts don't seem to strike you as sarcastic.

I don't mind NSFW. I just am not into that. I couldn't give a damn whether or not there is nudity, I just was in it for the stories where the individual actually deals with feelings of not being the right gender. If you read the stories I wrote you would find they were decidedly NSFW (Unless your boss is really into S&M)
Unread 01-31-2010   #41
jaimehlers
English 真城の城 Webmaster

Anyway, I'll say again, what's the harm in labeling something that has nudity or sex? It's not that much different than labeling different kinds of process transformations.

A lot of people on this forum like nudity. Label it so those people can more easily find what they're looking for. A lot of people on this forum like sex scenes. Label them so those people can more easily find what they're looking for. The fact that it keeps arguments like this from happening (because people who don't like it will be forewarned) is icing on the cake.
Unread 01-31-2010   #42
LK
Process Disciple

The whole fucking website is NSFW! Jesus, are we having this debate? Really? With avatars that are breast fucking and a front page that isn't adverse to showing T&A?

You all should go through a TG process and grow some god damn testicles and stop being so damn sensitive to what's posted on here. If you don't like it, a campaign to change that status quo to suit your needs is going to be a non-starter and really, really piss me off, especially with something as stupid fucking silly as asking people to label nudity on this website.

Last edited by LK; 01-31-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Closed Thread