free hit counters
Free Giantess comics day (Feb 5 2014 - GiantessFan.com) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-04-2014   #1
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Smile Free Giantess comics day (Feb 5 2014 - GiantessFan.com)

I知 giving away some free accounts *today. I know not everyone can afford the subscription price or you might be on the fence about buying one. After reading the comics I think you値l be hooked!

Just send me a private message with your e-mail address listed and I値l send you the username and password to your free one day account.

Also feel free to leave feedback here or in private.

UPDATE:
*Hope you guys enjoyed the comics. My inbox got flooded with requests so I apologize if I didn't have time to answer each one.

UPDATE#2:
Okay, it is officially midnight here and time for me to hit the hay, which means free comic day is over. I encourage you to sign up for a month anyway to help support artists who in turn will create more GTS comics in the future. Without your support the site wouldn't exist!

If you were one of the few lucky people that got a chance to read some of the comics for free, why not share your experience in this thread? We would like to hear which comic was your favorite and why, perhaps some feedback about what you'd like to see more of.

Last edited by J Yubari; 02-05-2014 at 09:07 AM.
J Yubari is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comics, giantess, growth