free hit counters
Image - Ecstasy Helix Infection "Skiff" - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-04-2006   #145
Veronica
PRCU

He's still active on PRCU, though not with the vigor that he used to be. He's probably just got other stuff going on.
Veronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2006   #146
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

You'll probably see a drop-off of productivity in general for the next couple weeks. Most american universities and schools are entering Finals this month, and nothing cuts down on the creative process like looming term papers and final exams.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2006   #147
SSJAzazel
I am..the Tree Tackler!

Finals now? News to me...the semester overall for most everyone should be almost halfway complete. Spring Break coming up after all, and that's usually around the halfway point.

Could easily be mistaken, but I don't think so. If so though...."who knew?"
Unread 03-05-2006   #148
Squall0986
Leecher

Not finals, alot of professors like to get in psuedo mid-term exams. I have 5 exams myself next week.
Squall0986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2006   #149
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

WSorry, yeah, Finals if you're on a quarter system, Midterms on semester system. Either way, March- whole lotta schoolwork.
Unread 03-05-2006   #150
Skiff
Sometimes Artist

Yah well....

You're thinking American School system anyway....

Becides I finished College 2 years ago.
Nah, just cougt up in work. (Actually that's a lousy excuse.)
I work about 4 hours at a NetZero Tech Support Call center... then I come home at midnight or so and then stay up all night. Usually when I get around to drawing and such. So I really don't have a very good explanation for my absence... other then I downloaded FEAR.... played it... and a bunch of old StarTrek games... Re-addicted to BattleField 2... LAN on the first saterdays of the month, and I'm wrecked for at least 2 days afterwards... every second wenesday LAN at friends places and wrecked the day after... reciently new Motherboard and processer, + video card (mmmm PCI Express.)... and every now and then Run Day errands for family, and play Taxi for anyone too lazy to get a car... or is just likes my clean auto-mobile.

So since I'm told usually twice a night to "eat shit and die" from irate Amearicans who think there internet problems are all my fault. Needless to say I'm pritty depressed some nights...

(I should mention our sister call center for TS and Customer service is in Louisiana, USA... Big cash of idots there... We pick up the pieces... of the lives they shatter...)

and since some people will be saying"ohmygodhepostednewpixxx!"

lesssee... filler...filler...filler...filler...
ah hah...
*post*

Last edited by Skiff; 04-12-2006 at 11:13 PM.
Skiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2006   #151
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Oooh, FEAR. Scary, scary-ass game. Good choice. (Though, downloaded? Piracy is bad, y'know...)

IF you're getting calls from "Americans", might I ask where you're from?

And nifty pic as always- just a doodle, or EH character to be?
Unread 03-06-2006   #152
Skiff
Sometimes Artist

What, the location under my avatar too obvious for ya?

and I only consider it Piracy if it was worth paying for. Becides I spent almost $500 on a computer upgrade to play it...

That game isn't all that hot shit... If I had paid for it .. I'd feal like the one that got ripped off.

EDIT:
AMD processer A64 3200 - Socket939
MSI ATI X300 HYPERMEMORY 256MB PCI-Express
MSI RS482M4-ILD mATX S939
450Watt Powersupply
+ Old:
2x 512 DDR 400 RAM
2x 80GB HDD

Your avitar made my day mumblyjoe ...

http://img.ncix.com/gif/16645.JPG

Last edited by Skiff; 03-06-2006 at 01:53 AM.
Skiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2006   #153
mumblyjoe
Kitten Chucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiff

and I only consider it Piracy if it was worth paying for. Becides I spent almost $500 on a computer upgrade to play it...

That game isn't all that hot shit... If I had paid for it .. I'd feal like the one that got ripped off.

I think the price that I would pay to upgrade my computer to be able to play that game would be worth it if the game were worth playing. That's why I am all about some downloading for "trial" use. If I don't like the game after I downloaded it (even though it looked cool in demo) I ain't gonna buy it. Downloading is a user's best friend.

Since I am a computer geek, would you mind indulgin me on some specs of your new 500.00 rig ? ^^
Me= (P4 2.0 Ghz 1 GIG RAM GeForce FX 6200 OC)
Pretty old by today's gaming standards but it gets me by @ around 20 FPS average in DOOM3

次の思い出すことはどこでも鶏の羽と猫の毛皮が見える。。。
mumblyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2006   #154
ballistic
Process Fan

Quote:

EDIT:
AMD processer A64 3200 - Socket939
MSI ATI X300 HYPERMEMORY 256MB PCI-Express
MSI RS482M4-ILD mATX S939
450Watt Powersupply
+ Old:
2x 512 DDR 400 RAM
2x 80GB HDD

http://img.ncix.com/gif/16645.JPG
Cool, your computer has about the specs of my laptop, but with more memory on your video card and a better processor.

In my experience, Painkiller, Half Life 2 and Unreal Tournament 2004 are better FPS games. I would recommend those.

Unreal Tournament 2004: Still undefeated tournament style FPS champion.
World of Warcraft: Blizzard + MMORPG = vortex consuming free time and life from the fortunate victims.

Now playing: Animal Crossing.

Oh yeah... I like the transformation of the female form in bizarre, yet sensual ways.
ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2006   #155
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:

Oh, duh. Blind. Sorry.

And pish tosh on the "worth paying for" argument. If you played the game you should have paid for it. I've heard people use the "worth paying for" argument up and down the street. So, what you're telling me is you wouldn't have played the last 12 games you beat at all if the only way to get them was to pay for it? Please. It's stealing plain and simple.
Unread 03-07-2006   #156
mumblyjoe
Kitten Chucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange
I've heard people use the "worth paying for" argument up and down the street. So, what you're telling me is you wouldn't have played the last 12 games you beat at all if the only way to get them was to pay for it? Please. It's stealing plain and simple.
I beg to differ sir. I think you CANNOT make an informed buying decision based on what demos have to offer you nor can you by reviews set aside by "Game Reviewers". This is due to the fact that many game publishers out there (more often nowadays) will make the most raunchy game ever to exist on the planet and pay people to "hype" it up on forums. Thus making a plot similar to that of the Broadway play/ movie "The Producers". The only way to make an informed decision, especially with PC games is to give em a go before you run out there to your EB, Babbages, Wal-Marts, or what have you. You don't have the trouble with console games as they are available for rent from many video stores around the country. But where are our rent-a-pc game places?

Indeed there are some bad apples out there who when playing through a game they downloaded won't go out and buy the full version. In my experiences however, the opposite is true: if I find a game I like, I buy it. Same can be said of Operating systems as well. How many people have that nice little illegal copy of XP? I actually purchased an individual liscence from the company I work for and still use the downloaded copy of XP I got off the net because of the lack of "register me now for great justice" things therein. In conclusion, a slightly edited original statement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumblyjoe
If I don't like the game after I downloaded it (even though it looked cool in demo) I ain't gonna buy it. Downloading is a user's and gamer's best friend.

Quote:
Why thank ye sir, and nice rig. Blows the schite outta mine.

次の思い出すことはどこでも鶏の羽と猫の毛皮が見える。。。
mumblyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote