free hit counters
Complete BE scenes from YouTube - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-10-2006   #73
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Vincent, your rationale is found severely lacking. There's a reason the phone company allows people to have unlisted numbers- because they don't want people finding it.

And hey there Nao- usually only see you around FA these days, what brought you way out here?
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2006   #74
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

I never said you put them up, but quite a few people don't have that spark necessary to put 2 and 2 together and use a search function. Giving them a link makes it too easy.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2006   #75
The Warlock
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentJ
I don't mean to come off as an asshole here. I do agree with Warlock here and have done, even over on the EM forums over Mood Boobs being pay only content. I'm just trying to keep the list as accurate and as complete as possible.
So...you agree with keeping it 'pay only' while providing direct links to free versions? For the sake of a fucking message board list? How does this not make you an asshole? Did you miss the part where I'm trying to get the clips removed? Do you think all that means is that people should be able to grab them before they go down or something? Because if so, yes, you are an asshole.

The Warlock
The Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2006   #76
Sutibaru
---

Look Vincent. We at the process respect other's ownership of their creative content. Why do you think the list is that important that you are risking the income of a fellow process fan and the creation of new content. Warlock does not want these clips to be shown. Respect him and his money and work put into creating this content and remove the links.
Unread 07-10-2006   #77
Flunky144
Leecher

First time poster....usually just reading the forums but anyway, i think they should be removed. Having to spend time on something that could bring in some $$ and then you find out people are getting it for free really isn't that fair ya know. Id be seriously ticked off if that were to happen to me. Warlock wants the links removed then they should be...even if it doesnt make the whole COmplete BE scenes from YouTube complete. Its not going to kill you or anything if your missing those so just comply and take the Mood Boobs off of the list.

-Oh darn just used my two cents....Tomorrows another day!-
Flunky144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2006   #78
rayvn

OK my first post, just a quick note Warlock, good stuff and I agree it should be removed and be pay only.
Unread 07-11-2006   #79
Prophet Tenebrae
Prophet Of Darkness

Your dilligence is to be admired VincentJ but I don't think that should extend to the facilitating of pay content.

As Warlock would surely point out, if this doesn't make money - there may never be another.
Prophet Tenebrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2006   #80
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

You can't grab the clips- all the download sites come up with an error for those 3 clips. It happens with some clips (some WLITA ones I really wanted too!), so I checked it to see if these worked. If anyone knows of a way around it don't post it. It's already been pointed out that a search on YouTube will bring em up- they're not hidden or anything. Noone's too stupid to use search function on top
VincentJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2006   #81
who
no one

i have seen the three different youtub cuts and i think that $20 is not bad but i thought what Amazon would have it as a used dvd and that i could get it cheaper but no i guess that they just will not carry it so i will have to brake down and just buy it from www.moodboobs.com
Unread 07-11-2006   #82
Prophet Tenebrae
Prophet Of Darkness

Not to sound like a broken record... but if you're buying it second hand, the people that made it get nothing from your purchase. $20 isn't exactly big bucks and just think, if they sell enough copies - there could be another one.
Prophet Tenebrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2006   #83
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorekeep
3. Copyrighted material is not allowed and will be aggressively pursued. This mainly applies to other artist's works as well as any in the community who may be trying to make money off these items (E.L. Publications, LHArt, etc.).
Taken from the rules post at the top. Bolded the relevant portion for convienence. I thought there was a rule for it, but I wanted to try to resolve it without having to fall back that way.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2006   #84
The Warlock
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet Tenebrae
As Warlock would surely point out, if this doesn't make money - there may never be another.
Not quite; if it doesn't make money, there won't be another. Hell, at this point it's tempting to just take the ball and go home, no matter how much it sells; I'm pretty fucking sick of self-rightous leeches.

Vincent, I hope you get banned.

[edit] and that goes double for you, azeroth. [/edit]

The Warlock
The Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote