free hit counters
Belittling Belinda - Shrink Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-01-2023   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Belittling Belinda - Shrink Fan Comics

Looking Down on Her - Belittling Belinda is out now!

Self-absorbed businesswoman Belinda has a bad habit of rudeness and insults directed at her subordinates. However, she goes too far when she snaps at her secretary, who turns out to be a vengeful witch! Now, whenever anyone starts Belittling Belinda, she shrinks - talk about being con-descending!

Synopsis: People keep saying bad things about Belinda Wagner. Now, every time they say them within earshot of her, Belinda gets smaller. Why is this happening to her (and can anything be done to stop it)?

Release Date: January 1st, 2023
Written By: Mac Rome
Artwork By: Bokuman
Tags: shrinking, shrunken woman, slow shrink, revenge, shrinking out of clothes, process, half-size, doll-size, bug-size, micro, magic

Issue Link: Belittling Belinda

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Belittling Belinda? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2023   #2
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Re: Belittling Belinda - Shrink Fan Comics

A great start into the New Year.
I liked the slow shrinking scenarios.
Especially when she’s midget size and being mistaken as a child.

Another interesting issue is, if it is really not allowed to use the bus barefooted?
I’ve found something to this topic:
https://www.reddit.com/r/barefoot/co...local_transit/

Is having anyone made experiences about that? What do you think?

Greetings
Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2023   #3
Tiedefender
Process Master

This was a nice comic. Though it is similar to "Watch Your Tongue".
The ending is kind of abrupt and didn't have a good pay off for me.
Art is nice but it may have some size inconsistency.
Unread 01-20-2023   #4
Raso719
Frequent Poster

I feel like if you're going to do micro girls (which I LOVE btw) more time needs to be spent between 3 inches and dust sized. Like, I've seen you guys do micro exploration on the GiantessFan sites, I know you know how to produce stuff between the sizes of 3 and 0 inches. But that would have to be my only real criticism of this comic.

I wanna see the girl exploring a giant finger print, or getting lost in the fibers or her clothes or dwindling down into a woman's pubes and seeing the hair become carpet then tall grass then a forest then an unrecognizable alien landscape. There is so much to see and be humiliate by between 1 and 0 inches if you take your time.
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2023   #5
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso719 View Post
I feel like if you're going to do micro girls (which I LOVE btw) more time needs to be spent between 3 inches and dust sized. Like, I've seen you guys do micro exploration on the GiantessFan sites, I know you know how to produce stuff between the sizes of 3 and 0 inches. But that would have to be my only real criticism of this comic.

I wanna see the girl exploring a giant finger print, or getting lost in the fibers or her clothes or dwindling down into a woman's pubes and seeing the hair become carpet then tall grass then a forest then an unrecognizable alien landscape. There is so much to see and be humiliate by between 1 and 0 inches if you take your time.
Yeah, I gotta agree with that. It's a major part of my fantasies tbh.
Unread 01-20-2023   #6
Raso719
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Yeah, I gotta agree with that. It's a major part of my fantasies tbh.

I think a lot of SW stories are written by the shrinker's point of view. So once the girl becomes too small to see the story is over.

I think that is why you see so much more Micro and even much more descriptive micro in SM content, because the writer is either: A) A male and wants to experience that humiliation first hand or B) a woman and more inclined to empathic thinking and thus wants to imagine the tiny man living in her nipple or on her toe or whatever.

I've been guilty of this myself in my writing but that is more due to laziness or the fact at that point in the writing process I've already "released" and I just want to tie up the lose ends.
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2023   #7
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso719 View Post
I think a lot of SW stories are written by the shrinker's point of view. So once the girl becomes too small to see the story is over.

I think that is why you see so much more Micro and even much more descriptive micro in SM content, because the writer is either: A) A male and wants to experience that humiliation first hand or B) a woman and more inclined to empathic thinking and thus wants to imagine the tiny man living in her nipple or on her toe or whatever.

I've been guilty of this myself in my writing but that is more due to laziness or the fact at that point in the writing process I've already "released" and I just want to tie up the lose ends.
Right. Exactly. I prefer F/f or f/f and I usually like to think of things from my POV so I want to look to look up and see the carpet rising above my head - scared, humiliated, yet excited - in fact, I keep stumbling across interactive stories that should just go a little further or smaller, and I think I would like to finish them up with getting even smaller and a micro POV.

Quick example -
https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_52401.html

How dare they stop at toddler size! ha

Sai likes that range I know but I love to go smaller!

Last edited by OhZone; 01-20-2023 at 10:38 AM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote