free hit counters
Mushi-Shi - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-10-2009   #1
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Mushi-Shi

This is a series that's actually been around a while, I remember seeing it brought up years ago in the AR section. Only today did I realize this series has many bizarre little TFs in it. And from what I've seen, all of them involve clothing not transforming with the person.

It's got stuff like people melting out of their clothes, people essentially turning into dirt, into vapor, just weird things you don't see other places.

This episode for example.

at about 20:14 a woman turns into a gelatinous mass, leaving her clothes behind. There are other TFs in this I'm sure, it's one of those short series running 20 something episodes, and I've only seen maybe 5 of the eps and they all had some form of TF in them.

Just thought I'd put this up here, and if I do find more I'll be sure to link to them.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2009   #2
wolfman-al
Electric Frankfurter

Re: Mushi-Shi

Can?t open the file, it tells me the clip is not available in my country.

My comic: www.airpatrolonline.net
wolfman-al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2009   #3
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman-al View Post
Can?t open the file, it tells me the clip is not available in my country.
I'm sorry to hear that, but I have no workaround for that issue.

edit: Alright, I may not have a workaround for that problem, but I did take the time to grab some screen shots instead.

I understand that this stuff is not for everyone, and in fact I may be the only one interested in it at all. But there it is.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 06-19-2019 at 03:48 PM.
Unread 08-10-2009   #4
Bloodyred
The Blood Runs Red

i downloaded this a month ago and i watched it all in one sitting.
it's an interesting one i would have to say and one of my fav anime now.

the 8th episode deals with a young man and his love gets stuck in a fog and get split apart, this scene is when they reunite after 3 years, sad to say she goes poof

worth watching
Unread 08-11-2009   #5
Kheben
Process Fan

Heh, a buddy of mine actually recently introduced me to this series. Been watching an episode here or there when he's got a chance to hang out. For anyone that wants to watch 'em, they're actually all up (dubbed) at Hulu.com The dubs pretty good (coming from me, that's sayin' something).
Kheben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009   #6
KC_Rock
A Guy who knows things

Having watched this series I can tell you anyone looking for a good crank (every lurker who clicks a video clip thread)

Will not really get anything worthwhile from this series.

However... for those of you Connoisseur's of fine anime.

This series is highly enjoyable, I watched it in the Eng Dub, has Roy Mustangs voice (for all you FMA fans)

Episode 6 has a girl grow old because of a mushi that has a life span of one day. There is another episode involving a girl that becomes water because she lives inside a mushi that is a giant swamp.

Nothing else thats female really springs to mind, although a boy grows some horns which later leads to a brief flash back of his mother having horns as she suffered from the same mushi

Alas I leant my DVD of the series to a mate and I cannot look up the episode numbers.

Funimation have the whole series on their Youtube Channel and on their offical website although that might link to youtube, either way the dub is online.

Available to UK and USA. Sorry rest of the world
KC_Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009   #7
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Rock View Post
Having watched this series I can tell you anyone looking for a good crank (every lurker who clicks a video clip thread)

Will not really get anything worthwhile from this series.

However... for those of you Connoisseur's of fine anime.

This series is highly enjoyable, I watched it in the Eng Dub, has Roy Mustangs voice (for all you FMA fans)

Episode 6 has a girl grow old because of a mushi that has a life span of one day. There is another episode involving a girl that becomes water because she lives inside a mushi that is a giant swamp.

Nothing else thats female really springs to mind, although a boy grows some horns which later leads to a brief flash back of his mother having horns as she suffered from the same mushi

Alas I leant my DVD of the series to a mate and I cannot look up the episode numbers.

Funimation have the whole series on their Youtube Channel and on their offical website although that might link to youtube, either way the dub is online.

Available to UK and USA. Sorry rest of the world
Yeah, I basically watched the rest of the series today, and there doesn't appear to be anymore female TFs. The one with the girl in the swamp was almost disappointing though, I was half wanting to see her dissolve into a puddle.. but the other half thought that would be kinda sad after hearing her story. She did live, and we got to see a few seconds of her in a semi-water state but.. *sigh* no process.

Anyway, it was a really nice series, I ended up watching all the way through the eps even though I knew they wouldn't have process in them. There's still a handful I haven't watched, and I didn't watch them in order at all. The stories in this series are pretty well disconnected from each other and don't really need to be watched in chronological order to be understood.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 08-11-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Unread 08-11-2009   #8
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

You just need to watch the one eyed fish at some point. That gets you the greatest amount of plot.

Wish there was more to this series though, I was sad when I watched the last episode and didn't have any more to watch.
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2009   #9
Bloodyred
The Blood Runs Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt soban View Post
You just need to watch the one eyed fish at some point. That gets you the greatest amount of plot.

Wish there was more to this series though, I was sad when I watched the last episode and didn't have any more to watch.
I know what you mean!