free hit counters
Ranma fanfic tg by apsm. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-20-2017   #1
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Ranma fanfic tg by apsm.

This is my attempt in answering a question that may intrigue Ranma fans: what happened when Ranma first fell into Spring of Drowned Girl?

I decided to take things in a slight psychological horror route, though I don't think I executed it well. Let me know what you think.

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Ranma...rt-1-721005023

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Ranma...rt-2-721005270
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2017   #2
foebits
planetsauce

Re: Ranma fanfic tg by apsm.

Well, overall it feels very rushed even if it's far superior to most things out there (Oh "X" happened, better get mah tits out). As for the psychological horror you tried to create... It's completely absent; there isn't a shred of anything remotely scary going on. because his mentality isn't very well established. Basically, it's something like "It's scary to him because reasons".

A good try.
foebits is offline   Reply With Quote