free hit counters
Where is this dialog from? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-08-2020   #1
thelurker
I come in peace

Question Where is this dialog from?

Found this dialog, no idea where it is from, can anyone help?

----------

Sean: No, wait, I’ve changed my mind! I don’t want to know what being a woman feels like anymore! I want to turn back into a guy and go on with my life without knowing anything about this!

Miley: Oh honey. Why the sudden change of mind? I remember you were begging to find out more about women. You clearly seemed to enjoy having tits, didn’t you?

Sean: Y-yes of course. At first it was fun. But now I don’t know how to feel. I feel vulnerable and exposed without my dick.

Miley: Aww, aren’t you cute. Do I look weak or vulnerable to you? I don’t have a dick and I would not want it to be any different.

Sean: No, you are very strong and confident. But you were born this way, this is something else! I was a guy for 25 years and now everything about me is gone! I don’t know if I can handle that. Can you please turn me back into my old self?

Miley: Sorry honey, I will not do any of that. You will lean back now and allow me to show you how a woman feels. Look at it this way, me and most of my female friends lost their virginity to some creepy guys that were desperate to shoot their load into anything with a pulse. Nothing about it was gentle, nor did they consider how I feel. You on the other hand get to enjoy the skilled ministration of an expert in female pleasure, who has nothing else in mind than to maximize your enjoyment. After all, I have about 10 years of experience when it comes to figuring out what a woman like, hihi.

Sean: I understand Miley and I am glad you want to offer this to me. Still I am scared of how it will feel and how I will feel about it.

Miley: Ohhhh, I see now. You are scared that you will like being a girl too much! You are afraid that after I introduce you to the pleasures that my fingers and tongue can provide, you will crave more. You fear that you might want to go out and get you some long, hard and big dick, do you?

Sean: *blushing* This … this is not what I was saying! I am a straight man and I am only doing this with you because you are a woman! I would never even consider going into bed with another man!

Miley: Honey, when I feel what you got down there, nothing about it feels manly. In fact I can tell that you are quite aroused. Just because you don’t get hard as a woman doesn’t mean that it is not obvious. I guess you still have to learn that. Lean back and my finger will send you into sphere of pleasure you didn’t know existed.

Sean: Miley, please don’t! Take your hand away from my … crotch and we can talk about this!

Miley: Oh it’s too late for talk now, honey. Here you come!

Sean: Miley I … ohhh. God that is … intense! How can just your finger feel this good.

Miley: Well didn’t you change you mind quite quickly!

Sean: Please don’t tease me like this! I can’t help it, it feels too good!

Miley: Oh I know exactly how it feels. Trust me, it’s going to feel even better in a moment.

Sean: What do you mean? How can this get any beeeeeeeetter! Fuck. What are you doing in there? How can women feel so many things just from having something in them?

Miley: As I said, years of practice. Now, will you please lean back, relax and let me do my work. Don’t worry, you are not a guy anymore, you can relax as much as you want, it’s not bad if you orgasm.

Sean: I .. I will try to relax. It’s still weird having something inside of me, but I can’t deny how good it feels.

Miley: Good girl. Now, get ready for the real fun!