free hit counters
Process Reminders! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-08-2020   #1
OhZone
OhYeah!

Process Reminders!

#1 - Tinies are friends, not food !
Unread 07-08-2020   #2
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Re: Process Reminders!

#2 - If you think you're going to transform, wear clothes that can be quickly and easily removed (or clothes that you don't mind ripping)!

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2020   #3
Tiedefender
Process Master

Why would anyone want to eat tinies?

That site is mostly unusable for me.
Seeing those choices left undone, makes me want to finish my own sequel stories.
Unread 07-09-2020   #4
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
Why would anyone want to eat tinies?

That site is mostly unusable for me.
Seeing those choices left undone, makes me want to finish my own sequel stories.

Yeah there writing.com is a pain. You have to pay $$ to get the stable version. But I found it's worth it, because -

A lot of stories are ACTIVE! OhYEAH!

And if you fav them, you can see if there is a recent update!

Last edited by OhZone; 07-09-2020 at 08:21 AM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2020   #5
I T
The IT Girl

There is not enough BDSM on the process
I T is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2020   #6
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Yeah there writing.com is a pain. You have to pay $$ to get the stable version. But I found it's worth it, because -

A lot of stories are ACTIVE! OhYEAH!

And if you fav them, you can see if there is a recent update!
I'm glad you like it and make good use of it. But most of the stories there just don't suit me. Most of the time the paths I would want have not been written.
Unread 07-10-2020   #7
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
I'm glad you like it and make good use of it. But most of the stories there just don't suit me. Most of the time the paths I would want have not been written.

Thanks. Yeah, that's the bain of all interactives, the dead end paths you wish you could take. You could actually write them, though! ha

Anyway, I just love slow and incremental shrinks and there are seriously great threads there if you look hard enough.

At 2471 chapters, The Graduate, has some really good ones, for example, especially the potion ones, where a sip of the shrink potion kicks in after a while, and the shrink continues again and again in shrink spurts for a while.

"While Sara hides under the bed thinking about what to do next, her body begins to tingle and she finds herself shrinking again. "Oh shit, I, I am getting even smaller!" Everything around Sara quickly doubles in size as she shrinks down to just an inch tall. Sara's body begins to quiver as she watches the room expand around her. "Maybe, maybe its time to take a break....I mean...everything is just so big now.....but...I have never felt so excited like this before," "

This is one of my favs -

Fun with a Size Ray

(Orgasmic Shrinkage)

"
You gulp as you hear your tiny professor beg you to once again shrink her even further. You know its likely that whatever side-effect that currently has a hold on her little body talking, but you don't care. You're just as turned on as she is at the moment, and you want to see how far Sato is willing to go. So you raise the size ray one more time at the shrunken woman in your palm.

"Oh, yeesss! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" Sato squeals in delight, frigging herself even more furiously as soon as she saw you grab the ray again. "Come on, do it! Make me smaller, make me truly a little tiny nothing in your hand! Just let me keep this feeling going!"
"

(^ I wish this was me in rl! ha)

Then there is Little Women -

"
While Katie waits in the bedroom, she continues getting smaller. She can tell now when she is going to shrink because her head becomes dizzy just before it happens. Her head begins to spin then she experiences a strange jolt inside her body. Katie gasps as she rapidly shrinks down six more inches. Her jeans begin to slide down her legs so she quickly grabs them and pulls them back up. "Shit, that was pretty intense," thinks Katie. As Katie looses height, she is finding herself a little turned on by the experience. She finds it exciting to become smaller and have things grow around her. She even starts to wonder how big Dilan would look to her at her current size. Katie's body jolts again and she has another big shrinking spurt. She drops below four feet in height, and ends up about 3'6" tall
"

And many more! ha
Unread 07-10-2020   #8
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Thanks. Yeah, that's the bain of all interactives, the dead end paths you wish you could take. You could actually write them, though! ha

Anyway, I just love slow and incremental shrinks and there are seriously great threads there if you look hard enough.

And many more! ha
To long to quote the whole thing.

Yes those are some good sections. They all sound like the extreme low end of what I normally like. It is more fun in the range of 3-6 inches. Small enough to hold but large enough to interact with.

I could but I have had to much of a bad time there. Mostly I write something out and it never sees the light of day. Maybe one day I will submit the sequel to Lulu or Tifa to the Shrink Fan give a way. It's only been about three years since my last submission.

My favorite interactive is still the minimizer's "CHOOSE YOUR SHRINKING."
Unread 07-10-2020   #9
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
To long to quote the whole thing.

Yes those are some good sections. They all sound like the extreme low end of what I normally like. It is more fun in the range of 3-6 inches. Small enough to hold but large enough to interact with.

I could but I have had to much of a bad time there. Mostly I write something out and it never sees the light of day. Maybe one day I will submit the sequel to Lulu or Tifa to the Shrink Fan give a way. It's only been about three years since my last submission.

My favorite interactive is still the minimizer's "CHOOSE YOUR SHRINKING."
Ohyeah!

That's a good one.

It's on the wayback machine.

Too bad you can't add to it.