free hit counters
TMFantasies Studio Updates - Pay Per Video Download - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-14-2020   #1
TMFetish
Ashlynn

Smile TMFantasies Studio Updates - Pay Per Video Download

Ashlynn here - owner of TMFFantasies.com

I just want to share my studio with all of you today. As an adult model, I was introduced to acting in gender transformation videos years ago. Now, as a producer, I enjoy writing scripts and the models really enjoy filming this content! I'd like to post my studio updates here to share with everyone. Constructive criticism and general feedback is welcome, as it can only make our content better.

Here is our most recent update. Stay tuned!

Jason transforms into female roommates Garnet and Ashlynn in "Wicked Transformations" - HD 1080p SFX

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...s-hd-1080p-sfx

This clip was #1 in Gender Transformation!

Garnet, Ashlynn, and Jason are all roommates. They get along fine, but Jason often gets jealous of his female friends who are really popular and get invited to lots of parties. Jason often feels lonely and so, he's been hitting the books even more than usual. Recently, he's taken up a class in parapsychology. He gets home and realizes the girls are out at another party! He wishes he could walk in their shoes and be as hot and popular as they are. Jason cracks open a book he picked up on magic and finds a "gender transformation spell". He doubts he could possess any power that would actually make it work, but he gives it a shot. Jason begins to read the short spell. The book energizes and a mystical power is released. To him, it seems that nothing has happened, but when he snaps his finger, he is transformed into Ashlynn! He looks at his feminine hands, touches his hair, and his smaller frame, and realizes it's worked! It's absolutely incredible. He wonders what type of situation Ashlynn must be finding herself in at the party. Jason undresses out of his now baggy clothes. He gropes he new tight perky breats and begins exploring. He feels himself up and down before moving in between his legs and touching his new vagina. It's so complex! He rubs and fingers himself until he cums. Suddenly, he wonders how to get out of this, and what if he can transform into Garnet as well?! He calmly sits back and with a snap of his fingers, he is transitioned once again; This time into Garnet! Unbelievable! He is stunned that one book can hold so much power. Jason admires his petite sexy body and pretty pink pussy. He decides to cum in this vector as well. Two female orgasms in two different bodies! Jason snaps his fingers one last time and realizes he's cum full circle. He's back in his own male model. He wonder what kind of havoc he's caused, .. but it was so worth it! Jason can't wait to share this book with the world!
TMFetish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gender swap, gender transformation, transfer, transformation bodyswap, transformation vid