free hit counters
Becoming Monsters, A Long Form Erotica Process Novel - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-06-2020   #1
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Post Becoming Monsters, A Long Form Erotica Process Novel

Discover the 4.4 starred process-centric erotic novel that hit Amazon’s Top 100 Paid Erotica list last month, Becoming Monsters Book 1: Growing Problems by Ai Love. From the Kindle Store:

Prepare for the ultimate erotic LitRPG experience!

Five years ago, the world Changed. People transformed into fantastical Races, gained powerful and mystical Classes and could look up their Status at any time. However, while the world became disrupted by dungeons and mythical creatures and unlimited physical and mental potential, humanity mostly stayed the same. People - no matter their new Races and powers - went back to work, and the world continued on as if it was just another day.

Honoka Jefferson is one of those people that Changed, but her life mostly stayed the same. Same boring job, same small and shapeless body, same non-existent social life, same tendency to make puns and quote old movies.

Only now she had a sixteen-inch futanari cock!

An architect working in Boston, all she wants is to figure out how to level up her Class and become something more than boring. If she can't obtain normal, she'll settle for turning into something MORE than normal.

When a chance encounter leads to finally unlocking her powers, Honoka finds she might have gotten more than she can handle.

———————

WARNING: this is a work of erotic fiction and intended for adults. Themes include a monster girl lesbian harem, futa/female couplings, LitRPG/GameLit elements and lots of female growth (BE, FMG, GTS, etc). Seriously, this is not a run-of-the-mill harem novel: THERE IS A LOT OF SEX AND FETISH GROWTH/TRANSFORMATION!! The story contains some traumatic content.

This full length 198,000 word novel includes more explicit female body modifications than most work found on Amazon:

• 24,207 words of detailed process descriptions. This isn’t the amount of words talking about a process or the descriptions before and after a process, this is the actual amount of words ONLY describing a specific process/growth/transformation in the novel. Over 10% of the novel is pure female process.
• 12% of these processes are Female Muscle Growth related, ranging from gaining about 10 lbs of muscle and some definition to going full muscle fetish monster and being unable to properly move because there are too many muscles.
• Not only are there lots of FMG process scenes, but muscle worship is a common theme in the story and the MC often lusts at any woman (and one guy) who has a Bodybuilder physique.
• 60,000ish words of XXX rated material, often including the total process word count because the author has a thing for bursting out of clothing. That means around 30% of the novel is hot and steamy and sexual. This does not include the PG-13 descriptions of (often monstrous) women before and after these scenes, likely adding another 15k words, meaning a third of the book is just focused on the female form and the MC’s reaction to said female forms.
• The story centers on a half-African half-Asian futanari girl who has the ability to change and swap the attributes of any girl she has sex with using LitRPG urban fantasy elements. Starting with a red headed succubus, eventually she gains a small masochistic goblin, a stacked and muscled holstaur, an energetic Southern otter beastkin and an older MILF naga (plus a few more). This Futa/F monster girl lesbian harem is only getting started and with every girl added, there are more attributes to go around.

Here is a full list of the various fetish material in the novel:

• Futa-on-female sex
• Female-on-female sex
• Male-on-female-on-female sex (one scene)
• Extreme futa growth (from a few inches to around 50 ft)
• Extreme breast expansion (from a few inches to around 100 ft)
• Extreme lactation (from less than a gallon to flooding large rooms with thousands of gallons)
• Extreme futa ejaculation (from a quart to over 10,000 gallons)
• Extreme female muscle growth (from a little extra definition to Tigersan extremes)
• Extreme belly expansion (from basketball to about 40 ft diameter, both from food inflation and cumflation)
• Monster Girl transformation (including succubus, goblin, holstaur, otter beastkin, naga, with some small scenes including insect, cheetaur, chimera, slime and stretchy)
• Penis and testicle growth (not part of the main story, technically still futanari)
• Giantess growth (mostly mini-GTS, but a few scenes are over 15 ft and one scene goes over a hundred ft)
• Vaginal cumflation
• Shrinking (one scene)
• Multi-breast growth (one scene)
• Vaginal expansion (technically one scene, although the succubus Race includes a stretchy vaginal canal)
• Butt expansion (one scene)
• Some light BDSM

This work also includes scenes that may be considered triggering to some audiences, including but not limited to scenes of violence, attempted suicide, torture, body horror, mind control and the implication (but not the description) of rape. Each of these scenes are neither glorified nor sexualized and are added to give perspective to the characters and story. Though these scenes are often either lightly described or referenced vaguely as something happening to the characters previous to the start of the story, the author has tried to keep these scenes to a minimum.

From the reviews:

“Of the many books I've read with erotic elements, this is in the top five. There are also wonderful fantasy race, fantasy class, and I suppose fantasy kink elements as well. The dialog is witty and charming, the characters are likeable and wonderful and fun. I will definitely be watching this author. Highly recommended.”

“I'll say right off the bat, there is a lot of sex and quite a few kinks in this book. That being said, the sex scenes are well developed, well written, and meaningful to the overall plot. The litrpg aspects were interesting with an amusing erotic twist for the MC's skills and class. As an added bonus, this MC was one of the few in the harem genre that didn't aggravate me by persistently bemoaning the fact they have a harem. I eagerly await the next installment.”

“The story is a modern fantasy story with plenty of erotic hijinks. The kink of growth and enlargement is not one of mine but I can enjoy it enough it didn't turn me off. The thing that I really appreciate is the character personalities and growth; so often characters in erotic fiction are flat or caricatures but not here. The fantasy and RPG elements are self consistent and fun, blending well with the modern setting. While there were dark elements, overall the story is positive with hope and heroism; erotic heroism but heroism all the same.”

“Came in expecting a run of,the mill erotica. But I got,surprised. Despite them anime/hentai fetishes in here, the writing was very good,( this writer,could write any genre i think) the reader gains an emotional connection to most of the characters and the story is actually quite good, bit it does take much of the book to really get into it. But worth it.”

“I didn't think I'd encounter any other Tefler or Annabelle Hawthorne level erotica literature on amazon. Like holy crap. Not only is it harem but it's futa centric. Nothing is hotter than futa-on-female erotica IMO, but to add in harem elements. MONSTER GIRLS AND litrpg stuff...just makes this over the top superb. I hope we don't have to wait 2 years for book 2 or I'll be very sad but it'd be super worth the wait. I can't wait for more. P.S. to anyone, if you like explicit futa action with an amazing plot, that's good plot & character development, READ THIS!”

Here is a preview of the kind of FMG processes that can be found in this novel:

“Honoka’s new Class Feature is stewing in my thoughts, there may come a time when she will need to pick and choose certain parts about us to assemble a combat Voltron. We need to become ready to work around missing some attribute scores or Race Features. So let’s start simple.” Diane looked over a spreadsheet and added up some numbers. “Hono-chan, put some weights on that bench press and see what your baseline is.”
Honoka would have, but she received plenty of help and soon she lay under a fifteen-pound bar without any other weights. Knowing her limits, Honoka brought the bar smoothly up, down to her chest, then slowly pushed it up and racked it. Sitting up, she got some claps and blushed at the attention.
“I know my body doesn’t look it, but I used to spend a lot of time at gyms.” Honoka stood from the bench and did a few stretches in her arms. “It’s been years, yet I understand the proper techniques. I can probably bench that weight around six or seven reps before I’d be done.”
“Alright, time for the show.” Diane indicated with a flourish of her wings. “There are thirty points of Strength you can allocate between us. Let’s see what thirty-five points look like.”
Honoka was ecstatic to try this, skipping over to the nearby mirror wall and posing in a classic front double bicep. At the moment, there was nothing, but she felt herself begin to harden and grow wet at the anticipation. Pulling up her Status, she found Mímir’s Draught made picking and choosing what she wanted intuitive like it read her intentions. Rather than going through everyone’s menu and finding the specific slot, an unfamiliar little menu dropped beneath the names and listed straight Attributes and a slider. Focusing on Strength, she cranked that to 100% and cackled maniacally while her muscles grew.
It began with her vascular system as if her body built the foundation for her strength by flooding it with nutrient-rich blood. Veins popped all over, each beat of her heart pounding in her chest to feed the increase. And not just tiny blood vessels, thick ridges that grew and bloated. In only a few seconds, Honoka felt as if she was pumped full of three times as much blood as her body previously held before her muscles twitched. In previous allocations, her body changed in sections, each part compounding on one another. This time, with a lurching wave traveling up and down underneath her skin, the black woman felt all of herself growing. She didn’t know where to look or focus, it happened so fast she wished she possessed more eyes or that it would take longer. What she did feel was the power.
“Oh yes, YES!!” Honoka was living her fantasies, each wave bulging her further and further outward in hard, chiseled perfection. In ten seconds, she became the strongest, most cut woman Honoka ever laid eyes on. In twenty seconds, she reached such absurd musculature Honoka would be hard-pressed to find many fetish artworks that would paint larger than her dimensions. Her thighs grew so outrageously huge they pushed her legs apart, her biceps so mountainous she could no longer bend her elbows more than ninety degrees. At thirty seconds, she stopped and let her arms down, resting at forty-five degrees because of the sizes of her lats.
All over her body, cords of muscle strained within her skin to stay inside. Honoka was afraid if she got a paper cut, she would explode when the high tension pressure of her body violently burst. Honoka couldn’t move her head from side to side, her traps eclipsing and rising above her neck. Her biceps alone appeared larger than bowling balls with an equal amount of mass in her triceps. She lacked the ability to glance past pectorals so massive they each looked like she stuffed a pillow under her dark skin. Without even moving, they twitched and jumped on her chest with the power of diesel pistons.
Honoka felt so erect at that moment and needed relief so badly, she tried to reach down for a handjob, but the muscled mass she transformed into prevented her from moving. She looked comical, her throbbing and dripping dick appearing smaller than it usually did against her colossal self but she couldn’t reach past the writhing mass she had become. Incredibly frustrating, the ultimate cock block: she became her fetish and the reality was a body this layered in muscle could no longer appropriately move and bend.
“Hold up, Hono-chan! Give us a second!”
Breaking away from her lust for a moment, Honoka saw in the mirror the wives were in trouble. First, she tried to turn around, then settled for a kind of hobbling back and forth on her bulging legs to look at what happened. Banda was on the floor, pitched forward from the weight of her breasts when she lost her muscles. The holstaur still looked big and tall, but the majority of her mass had left her body, making her hundred-and-fifty-pounds of boobs too much to carry, throwing her into the stone. The other women helped the holstaur move into a more comfortable position but with a lot of their collective muscle gone, it proved difficult.
“I may have injured my back,” Banda said with a wince, groaning from the pain.
Honoka felt terrible, already pulling her Status up to allocate when Diane waved her way. “Don’t change back yet,” the succubus said, running over to the table with the projector from her presentation and coming back with some potions, giving Banda a yellow one. “Better to find out now than in the middle of a raid when one of us could die.” Looking at the stiff and waddling mess that Honoka became, the succubus gave it some thought and checked her numbers. “There are twelve free points of Agility. Toss those on, might let you move easier.”
Honoka tried to nod, failed with a sour frown, and slid Agility to 100%. When she scrolled up, though, her Agility only went from eight to eighteen. Looking through the menus, she found the culprit was Padmava’s -2. It seems like Honoka’s Class Feature only did so much and included the negative scores with the positive.
Fiddling with menus, Honoka pumped it up to twenty by excluding Padmava and tried moving again. The strongest woman in the world found she gained something like a reasonable range of motion again. It felt weird, like the mass of muscles suddenly pressed and flowed around her as she moved, more rubbery than stiff, the sensation unreal but she was happy to walk again as she came over and easily picked Banda up off the ground and arranged her in a comfortable sitting position.
“I could get used to this,” Honoka said, moving from a Side Chest to a Most Muscular, her fabulous muscles rippling like river rapids under her skin, each pose bulging the groups out extra inches as they flexed. “Sorry, girls: Queen Honoka, Muscle Mistress, is here to stay.”
“That’s it, H finally got drunk on power.” Eve’s dry words fostered a few chuckles. The little goblin poked Honoka’s thighs and tried to wrap her arms around them.
“Only lasts as long as you have MP,” Diane replied realistically, bringing a pout to Honoka, “so hustle to the larger bench and let’s find out what your max is.”
The larger bench was a monument to the modern necessities of super strength. Metal pylons two feet thick and shimmering with the silvery sheen of mithril were on either side of a seat with similar massive supports. The bar was thicker than a standard Olympic, silvery and weighing a hundred pounds. The enormous round weights racked nearby were marked at one thousand pounds, five hundred pound weights the next size down. As Diane explained, those numbers wouldn’t be possible without an enchanter, the composition of each weight a stable alloy of steel and osmium that created the density needed to each weight without the brittle properties of osmium making it unusable. A single magical rune glowing in the side gave it the extra heft it needed. Their actual size, though, was only a little thicker than a traditional forty-five pounder.
It took some trial and error, Honoka the only one strong enough to rack the weights each time and no spotter to help if it proved too heavy, so they started light and moved up slowly. In the end, feeling the familiar strain of that sweet spot indicating her max for a set of eight reps, Honoka smiled as she slowly lowered two thousand pounds and brought it back up with only a little tremble in her arms to rack it with an echoey boom. Sitting up, Honoka smacked herself with her turgid shaft, breathing hard in utter excitement.
“That is so hot,” Quinn whispered, creeping closer on all fours to run her clawed hands along Honoka’s obliques. “Hurry up an’ finish, I’m yer first appointment today.”
“Cool your tits, Furry Force, we need this data before Miaka begins training us tomorrow.” Diane’s admonishment would have been more convincing if her own freckled thighs we’re absolutely soaked from slick juices. “Banda, can you explain your Racial abilities before we allocate?”
“Pretty sure you mean Bullish Strength. It is common in Taurine Races, so it is well documented.” Banda stayed on the floor, her breasts too large for her to move, though Padmava had fetched a bottled water and some cushions for her. “Strength score is constant as the numbers go up, but one woman five feet tall can lift significantly less than another woman ten feet tall with the same score. Size matters.”
“Yes, it does,” Quinn said, her eyes hypnotically latched onto Honoka’s penis as it twitched back and forth.
“Yes, it does,” Banda agreed, licking her lips as she also watched the Beast. “Ahem! Anyway, there is no way to exactly quantify it, but Bullish Strength applies a woman’s strength score as if that woman is in a much larger size category. The trade-off is my muscles weigh almost triple because of density.”
“So if I apply Banda’s…” Honoka pulled up the appropriate menu, her eye twitching from the Status headache already hitting her, “…three and a half feet of extra size, I’d be a lot stronger, and Bullish Strength on top of that would be a multiplier.”
“And take some of these tits, will you?” Banda said, hugging her massive mams. “I want to walk around sometime today.”
When Honoka made the allocations - including 50% of Banda’s T cups - she expected to only stretch taller, but she wasn’t thinking it through knowing how Banda looked. It wasn’t just that she grew taller, she grew larger. Like a scaling tool in DEZ Studios, her entire body proportionally stretched to fill in the space, which included her muscles. And unlike a 3D model, it wasn’t just stretching to fit, Honoka rapidly filled in all directions with mass layering upon mass, building herself up from the inside as she expanded to fit her new dimensions. Bones creaked as they made themselves larger, skin almost crackled as it tightened and thickened to keep her body intact, her muscles twitched and tore and grew back more substantial and stronger than before. With a groan, the bench under her strained to keep up with her new weight and even the stone holding the seat up cracked a little. For a moment, Honoka felt heavy as all the mass weighed her down but then the multiplier crept in. Suddenly, the black woman felt as light as air. Standing up - only wobbling for a moment when her center of gravity and perspective shifted - she bounced on her feet and was surprised when she shot ten feet in the air from a simple bounce. Landing with a loud thud hurt her feet, so she grew wary of testing it further, but as the final touches pushed jiggling black boobs out of her chest to the size of mutant watermelons, Honoka picked up the bar with two thousand pounds on it and pumped it with one hand, not even feeling like she held anything at all in her hand.
“Gonna need some more weights,” Honoka said with pleasure, shocked to hear her voice almost an octave lower. It sounded like an earthquake, and the black woman became doubly excited. “Lots more.”
It took nearly all the weights there, the mithril bar bowing slightly, but Honoka finally hit the mark at twelve thousand pounds. She experienced the pressure, especially in how it pressed her deep into the bench under her, but the movement was slow down and slow up, racking it with a boom that startled Quinn with a yelp.
“Not quite an empty school bus, closer to a fully stocked ambulance,” Diane said, looking up weight comparisons on her tablet. She ground her legs together and smoshing herself while she bit her lip.
“Better get these weights off before I run out of mana.” Honoka was about to burst, all this erotic ebony power covering her body, benching as much weight as a superhero, ginormous tits, surrounded by naked horny wives, it was enough to make a girl cum. Nevertheless, as fun as an orgy sounded right now, it might spread the harmonization too thin, and numbers were important right now. Diane did say after this whole rescue mission was done, she planned for a party and that sounded like it will be the mother of all orgies.
“We are doing this again. Soon.” Honoka announced when she finished and everyone returned to proper allocation, receiving many emphatic nods all around while they dressed then made their way upstairs.

Find out what happens next by reading Becoming Monsters Book 1: Growing Problems at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084ZQF48C .

Only interested in the process and not the smut? There’s a CENSORED version available here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CK1CV7X .

Want to hear an audioporn preview of the book? Listen to the advert and 2 chapters on the Hub: https://www.pornhub.com/users/ailovestogrow .

Make sure to follow Ai’s blog ( https://ailovestogrow.wixsite.com/mysite ) to find out when Book 2 is going to be published.

Keep harmonizing!
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
becoming monsters, erotica, female muscle growth, fmg