free hit counters
AR/AP Teeth - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-17-2016   #1
lmorgado
Frequent Poster

AR/AP Teeth

This one is the strangest of requests. Now I'm the type of person that enjoys AR/AP Women transformation, but there is a lack of stories and pictures that would involve the the one specific body part. The teeth. Say for example that is the girl ages to adulthood, her babyteeth starts to fall out while the adult teeth grew in. If a woman regresses into a baby, her adult teeth falls out as baby teeth grows in and/or sucks back into the gums. Is there any certain stories or artwork/sequences that involve that particular change?
lmorgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2016   #2
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Re: AR/AP Teeth

Nope. You are all alone.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2016   #3
vended
Frequent Poster

If it's just about the teeths, does the sex of the character really matter? Because "Spirit of Christmas", by Oni, describe the changing teeths a lot, so if you can imagine the character is a girl, go read it.
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2016   #4
lmorgado
Frequent Poster

I was thinking along the line of stories and/or pictures that have all the body transformation including teeth, whether it be Age Regression or Age Progression.
lmorgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2016   #5
shy
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
Nope. You are all alone.
I realize you may have just been feeling "matter-of-fact" or something, but, wow: 1) do you really know, and 2) what if you had something you were hard-wired to deeply care about and someone told you that you would never find anyone else who also did?
shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2016   #6
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmorgado View Post
This one is the strangest of requests. Now I'm the type of person that enjoys AR/AP Women transformation, but there is a lack of stories and pictures that would involve the the one specific body part. The teeth. Say for example that is the girl ages to adulthood, her babyteeth starts to fall out while the adult teeth grew in. If a woman regresses into a baby, her adult teeth falls out as baby teeth grows in and/or sucks back into the gums. Is there any certain stories or artwork/sequences that involve that particular change?
I am certain there are some works out there that does. Right now, all I can think of is this old AR sequence from a cartoon instead though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aneQM8Us_s

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2016   #7
The AP Ninja
Process Master

It is indeed a thing not many people look at... I kind of like the concept
Even the simplefact of teeth polishing like it happens in "My Super Ex-Girlfriend"

But spatting teeth and developing new ones.... I can only think of altered beast's transformations, but those are Eagle/Alien Male TFs and they would likely be moved to other forum
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2016   #8
vended
Frequent Poster

Well, there's also A Wish Too Far by Bfboy, which has the character spatting teeths and develloping new baby ones, and I guess the twist ending of Carlos' Escape by Libra somehow count, but again, it's boy's teeths, if that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskim019 View Post
I am certain there are some works out there that does. Right now, all I can think of is this old AR sequence from a cartoon instead though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aneQM8Us_s
Are you sure that's the video you wanted to link to? Because honestly I fail to see teeths transformation in that, or else it's nothing more than a split second. ><
Unread 01-18-2016   #9
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Quote:
Originally Posted by vended View Post
Are you sure that's the video you wanted to link to? Because honestly I fail to see teeths transformation in that, or else it's nothing more than a split second. ><
Yeah. Sadly it is.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2016   #10
vended
Frequent Poster

Well, it really show very little. ^^' I think Imorgado may be better off looking at reversed video of normal teeth growth like these ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhkecLd9Wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdglZymoIyQ

Surely there's tools out there on the internet to look at video in reverse. I know there is for gifs.
Unread 01-18-2016   #11
strawman1985
Frequent Poster

I've seen a few posts on deviantart with women getting braces but that's all I have seen.
strawman1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2016   #12
vended
Frequent Poster

Yeah, a lot of AREG5 3D comics got womens regressing and getting braces to emphasize they're young teens.