free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 153 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-21-2012   #1825
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
Hello all, I'm looking for two things. (Well I suppose it's actually 4 things.)
Firstly, did anyone save Coyoteskin's Pan goat sequence before he(she?) took it down?

Secondly, does anyone still have Curious-case's three Mayhem at the Academy sequences? They were of a rabbit, a manitcore and a phoenix. Someone asked for these before but no one responded. Thanks for the help!
I'm not sure if this is what you were asking for, but here's what I have so far. Hopefully, someone will find the rest. Was that "Mayhem at the Academy" thing ever completed?
Attached Images
File Type: png Pan.pg1.png (665.8 KB, 383 views)
File Type: png Pan.pg2.png (751.0 KB, 372 views)
File Type: png Pan.pg3.png (739.7 KB, 420 views)
File Type: png Pan.pg4.png (678.5 KB, 437 views)
File Type: png Pan.pg5.png (713.1 KB, 434 views)
File Type: png maxinetf1.PNG (741.5 KB, 362 views)
File Type: png maxinetf2.PNG (639.3 KB, 263 views)
File Type: png maxinetf3.PNG (618.0 KB, 242 views)
File Type: png maxinetf4.PNG (1.14 MB, 262 views)
File Type: png maxinetf5.PNG (908.6 KB, 287 views)
File Type: png erintf1.PNG (985.0 KB, 323 views)
File Type: png erintf2.PNG (804.5 KB, 319 views)
File Type: png erintf3.PNG (916.8 KB, 305 views)
File Type: png erintf4.PNG (1.03 MB, 284 views)
File Type: png erintf5.PNG (848.3 KB, 362 views)
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2012   #1826
Hakuno
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-name View Post
I'm not sure if this is what you were asking for, but here's what I have so far. Hopefully, someone will find the rest. Was that "Mayhem at the Academy" thing ever completed?
That's most of them, thanks a lot! I'm pretty sure Curious-case went AFK before completing it...
Hakuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2012   #1827
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

So I realize this might not be very orthodox to ask, but has anyone ever come across any good stories or sequentials where an everyday girl becomes an omnipotent goddess? Realize the concept might be broad according to tastes so I'll narrow it down:

- Macroscopic in size.
- Literally omnipotent. (Glowy aura, mind-reading, floating, reality-warping powers, etc)
- Unconcerned by the well-being of everyone else. (Either goes full egotistic or gradually allows the reality that her existence means more than every mortal's combined sink in, turning her into a bitch)
- Bonus points if she's vengeful or spiteful to anyone who made her life miserable whilst she was a mortal.

I dunno, I recall reading a couple at the Realm of the Valkyrie once, but 1) Female muscle growth is not really my thing and 2) I don't really find it fun when the goddess discriminates her anger towards one gender. I prefer her to be a generalized bitch.

By the way, I don't mind female furries/scalies/monsters long as the content is more or less there. :3

Last edited by DragonMasterX; 11-24-2012 at 12:25 PM.
DragonMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2012   #1828
CNash
What would you rather be?

This topic is for requesting specific content that you know exists, but can't find or don't know the name of. Not general "if this type of thing exists, can I have it?" requests.

And in either case, you're in the wrong forum; GTS is thataway.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2012   #1829
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

I don't mean to start a debate or anything, but the specific content is known to exist. I provided an example, I'm asking if people have seen more of the type. There's no what if.

Further, the GTS pointer is a preference I stated in order to narrow down the content. My query is 'transformation into goddess'. A simple giantess that stomps or bum-crushes cars won't suffice.

But if even after this I'm still insisted to stop asking, I doubt that the GTS forum will be any different to my query. Would my query be more appropriately posted in "And everything else...", then?
DragonMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012   #1830
zuljan
Process Fan

There were 2 warcraft troll and tauren tf's, girl was transformed into a tauren by eating a burger I think it was, can't see them anywhere now...
zuljan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012   #1831
CNash
What would you rather be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonMasterX View Post
I don't mean to start a debate or anything, but the specific content is known to exist. I provided an example, I'm asking if people have seen more of the type. There's no what if.
Specific request: "I remember seeing a particular video or image sequence. I think it was made by (artist), might have been on (website). Can you help me find it?"

General request: "I'm looking for any TF content of this type. Something similar to (existing content). Can you help me find it?"

Yours is the latter; this thread is for the former.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012   #1832
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonMasterX View Post
Just going to help clarify what CNash has already been explaining.

You made a general request, that's not how this works. "Specific content" doesn't mean "a type of content", it means the exact piece of content. Not "more like this picture" but "this particular picture I once saw". This thread is for helping people find particular pieces of content that they've already seen but are having trouble locating again. If you were looking for a specific picture or story by a certain someone but forgot where you saw it this is where you'd ask. Just to be perfectly clear so there's no confusion, I will let you know with absolute certainty that you were not doing it right.

PS. This message was meant to be polite.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2012   #1833
Tancred
The french guy

Anyone know where I could find an English version of the manga Konna Panic?

And I've finally got my website! ;-)
Tancred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012   #1834
darkra
Frequent Poster

I hope this isn't to obscure but their was apparently a cbbc programme early on this year called pixelface where in an episode called the ugly truth there was a tf of some sort. What I would like to know is what the tf is and if anyone has a link to the episode
Unread 12-22-2012   #1835
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Has anyone seen Gandalla: King of the Burning Desert? I found a link to it in the forum archives, but the thread had no details about it and the link was super dead.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012   #1836
no-name
The Undying Shadow

I've gone as far as I can with my search, so I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with this. I'm looking for the individual images/frames that make up LoboLeo's TF-morph video, "monster-maiden". I remember seeing the entire sequence on one one of LoboLeo's earlier websites alongside a male TF sequence, but I've haven't been able to find the pictures since. Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated. Even a list of LoboLeo's old web addresses will be better than nothing (thank goodness for the Internet Wayback Machine).

Thank you for your time.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote