free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 43 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-05-2008   #505
lowes96
Process Master

Re: TF Request Thread

I think its a new movie, about a woman that transforms into the monsters in her nightmares, I believe its done production.
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2008   #506
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Someone posted a "corruption" fanfic of a paladin-to-succubus via a ritual (unbeknowst to the victim, her intervention actually completed the ritual).
The physical TF was pretty good, but there may have been some complaints on the psychological aspects of the change.
I remember it was posted in the forum as a post, but I can't seem to find it....
Does anyone know where it is? I don't remember the name of the fic, or where it's located.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008   #507
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

More specifically it's a pre-production target render for a movie adaptation of the Darkchylde comic. WETA's doing the special effects, but the movie was announced august of last year and there has been zero news since, so who knows what's happened to it.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008   #508
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I saw a webcomic that featured a race of Drider-like creatures and dwarves. I'm not sure, but I think there was some TF in there, though I might be mixing it up with another comic. Anyone know which one I'm talking about? Can't for the life of me remember the name...
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008   #509
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-name View Post
Someone posted a "corruption" fanfic of a paladin-to-succubus via a ritual (unbeknowst to the victim, her intervention actually completed the ritual).
The physical TF was pretty good, but there may have been some complaints on the psychological aspects of the change.
I remember it was posted in the forum as a post, but I can't seem to find it....
Does anyone know where it is? I don't remember the name of the fic, or where it's located.
Right here.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...woman+succubus

Ugh. If I ever repost that elsewhere, remind me to come up with a catchier title.
Amahain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008   #510
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Thank you Amahain!
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008   #511
splinterfox
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneKit View Post
I remember there being an image of Rosie from the movie Balto standing outside of a snow covered building and she either has changed or is changing into basically an anthropomorphic verison of Jenna (a redish husky) The picture is tilled up so that you can see the shocked expression on Rosie's face (doglike now) as she looks down on her newly formed paw and the full moon over head.

It was on VCL (before it crashed all those years ago) it was called WereRosie and it had a description that went like "Something weird must have been in that Diphtheria medicine"

Can anyone help me find this? Does someone have in it in an archive?
this has sparked my attention, does anyone have this?
splinterfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008   #512
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

Hmm can anyone help me find a Queen bee transformation on the bearchive.com addventure area? I remember Jim had give a girl a serum that made her act like a queen bee then she became one and another girl I believe changed into a moth girl. I wanted to see how they handle the tfs as I prepare to do a similar one and could use ideas.
Soatome101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2008   #513
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

I remember that story, or what little of it there was. As far as I can remember there wasn't much in the way of tf. The bee girl started leaking honey from her breasts which the goth girl licked and grew antennae.

It's a shame that good (or any really) insect type tfs are so uncommon.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2008   #514
garycamaro86
Process Fan

I am trying to register for CYOC. Are there any current members here who would be willing to send me an invite?
garycamaro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2008   #515
garycamaro86
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by garycamaro86 View Post
I am trying to register for CYOC. Are there any current members here who would be willing to send me an invite?
my email is garycamaro86@yahoo.com
garycamaro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2008   #516
Zipper
Wanted for: EVERYTHING

Man, I was just going through some old links and found that Fembot Centrals gone. I loved popping in there on occasion. Now I'm searching around and cant find jack. ANy good places still active?

Edit: Then I search for fembot central and find it. I feel like a total noob now. No gallery so far, but its something

Last edited by Zipper; 05-14-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Zipper is offline   Reply With Quote