free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 187 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-15-2023   #2233
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei-Lin View Post
Just as a heads up, Rose Crowley, our resident Werewolf transformation producer, is starting to expand into using special effects more and more to sell her transformations more. In her most recent post, she's having effects added to her shorts by Liminalbean and is going to start some type of GoFundMe thing to raise money to do a full Werewolf Transformation like what a lot of us have been waiting for. It's coming soon, but unlike so many other projects, I believe Rose will be able to pull this off really well, especially if she can get Liminalbean and Gryf on board, both of whom has posted small posts showing their affects. Thought I'd give a heads up!
Yep, and at the same time, the Tales from Davidstown Patreon posted this update on their film project:

"Work continues developing the project. We’re now at the point of beginning to break down the crew and budgeting needs that will be involved, including SFX, VFX and creature creation. Yep, we’re aiming to build the full scale version of Emily’s wolf form! With costs in mind, we’re looking into potentially acquiring funding by way of a crowdfunding campaign, which will be further enhanced by offering supporters exclusive perks and merchandise."

Apparently, the cliché is true: "When it rains, it pours." It reminds me of the glorious year of 1981, when both "The Howling" and "An American Werewolf in London" were released within mere months of each other. We've been waiting FOREVER for a female werewolf TF that rivals those two aforementioned legendary films, and now it looks like we'll get two of them within the same year. Again, if you're not already onboard, here's the Tales from Davidstown Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/davidstown_werewolf_plays
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2023   #2234
ivan11422
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
If there's anyone you can trust to deliver quality content, it's Rose. She immediately has my faith and my contribution for any and every project she takes on.
She has my vote! Rose is one of us!

Thank you for the great content! *howls*
ivan11422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2023   #2235
elrey
Frequent Poster

did someone already watch Wolf like me s2?
Unread 10-19-2023   #2236
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey View Post
did someone already watch Wolf like me s2?

As much as I wanted to give it a full watch, I just ended up skimming through the few episodes that had descriptions about involving the full moon, and the finale. There was definitely process this time. I will watch it again in full to get better context. But I can say we don't get a full onscreen TF start to finish.
There's a slow initial TF in the last episode that happens in small bursts (pain, ears, teeth, muzzle, back) then offscreen her arms and legs change asymmetrically, then way off screen the TF completes. We do see the werewolf
multiple times up close as well. Again, that's all from skimming so there could be shorter or subtle TF elements I missed.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2023   #2237
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
As much as I wanted to give it a full watch, I just ended up skimming through the few episodes that had descriptions about involving the full moon, and the finale. There was definitely process this time. I will watch it again in full to get better context. But I can say we don't get a full onscreen TF start to finish.
There's a slow initial TF in the last episode that happens in small bursts (pain, ears, teeth, muzzle, back) then offscreen her arms and legs change asymmetrically, then way off screen the TF completes. We do see the werewolf
multiple times up close as well. Again, that's all from skimming so there could be shorter or subtle TF elements I missed.
That sounds pretty decent, I'll probably dive in later today and take a look as well. Thank you for the sleuthing!

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2023   #2238
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
There's one episode (Ep 4) where the change is impending, and she feels it starting as her hand starts changing asymmetrically before she can make it to her safe room. That's the only other process shown. To add context to the scene from the last episode, you do see her partially transformed in one scene before they show the arms and legs change.

Overall, there's significantly more than the first season, since they weren't actively trying to hide from the literal premise of the show this time. What is there is pretty well done; there's just not the full, uninterrupted transformation
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2023   #2239
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

We interrupt this broadcast with breaking news. Silverbulletproof has posted a new comic on their DA page.

https://www.deviantart.com/silverbulletproof/gallery
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2023   #2240
trc071880
Frequent Poster

Very cool on Silverbulletproof returning! Also the stuff they did have in Wolf like me season 2 wasn’t bad, not bad at all. I kept my expectations low so I’m not disappointed there wasn’t a full tf..since I was 99% sure we were getting one.
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2023   #2241
Lbbaker21
Leecher

Quote:
We interrupt this broadcast with breaking news. Silverbulletproof has posted a new comic on their DA page.

https://www.deviantart.com/silverbulletproof/gallery
Holy shit I can’t believe it.
Lbbaker21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2023   #2242
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

The Tales From Davidstown Patreon just posted a very early VFX transformation test of Emily's first transformation. It's short and only uses CGI, but it's fairly effective, I think. They're trying to test the limits of what they can use CGI for during the TF, but they say the finished TF will include practical effects. (Again, this is only a test.) If you're not already onboard, here's the link again:
https://www.patreon.com/davidstown_werewolf_plays
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2023   #2243
trc071880
Frequent Poster

I’m honestly still skeptical but ok I’ll throw my support behind them…for now.
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2023   #2244
ivan11422
Process Disciple

Couldn’t find any updates on here for this so…
Has anyone seen “My Animal?” It revolves around a young female werewolf.
ivan11422 is offline   Reply With Quote