free hit counters
Group/Multiple TG - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-15-2015   #13
P F
Lurker

Re: Group/Multiple TG

Gael Baudino released a fantasy series in the late 80s called the Dragonsword trilogy. In the first book a chauvinistic band of soldiers suffers a permanent genderswap, and those characters show up more often in the next two books.

The writing is dated though, stuff like the Kent State Shootings plays a heavy role.
P F is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2015   #14
Xodiac
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by P F View Post
Gael Baudino released a fantasy series in the late 80s called the Dragonsword trilogy. In the first book a chauvinistic band of soldiers suffers a permanent genderswap, and those characters show up more often in the next two books.

The writing is dated though, stuff like the Kent State Shootings plays a heavy role.
The first book is all right. Not great, but okay. The other two, which focus even more on the woman who was a witness to the Kent State shootings, are horrible. The TG in the first book isn't focused on much, either. It happens off camera, and there's only a few conversations about what life is like now for those warriors who were changed. It's not that they shrug and move on, it's more something they don't like talking about. So they don't.
Xodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2015   #15
P F
Lurker

Still fits the bill - it follows up on the soldiers in the next two books. I didn't care for the main characters.

They play a much bigger role than the other examples in this thread.

Last edited by P F; 01-15-2015 at 06:27 PM.
P F is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2015   #16
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Good news everyone, I return with updates.

First I have a manga that features quite frequent Group/Multiple TG:

http://mangafox.me/manga/ame_nochi_hare/

which is also one that I'm sure most of you have already heard of, but it counts technically so I'll include it.

The second is less well known and is Irrational Girl Chapter 4 by Ameshoo:

http://exhentai.org/g/682199/28a0c16d83/

Chapter 4 starts on page 35 and features multiple boys (with simplistic faces) in a swimming class getting turned into girls (that all look alike) and then sex happens (as always in hentai).

The series itself does feature more TG, but this is the only chapter that applies to the thread. I'll shortly be searching the ex-hentai gender bender tag and listing anymore that I find.
generallyawesome is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2015   #17
kobayashi
Process fan*girl?*

Anyone have another link for Irrational Girl, for those of us that none of the sadpanda fixes work for?
kobayashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2015   #18
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi View Post
Anyone have another link for Irrational Girl, for those of us that none of the sadpanda fixes work for?
Sorry - here you go:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/682199/28a0c16d83/
Unread 01-31-2015   #19
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

New update:

This is a series I found on DLsite that features group TG in a Prison.

http://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/p.../BJ042174.html

http://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/p.../BJ044504.html

Unfortunately most of the TG happens offscreen.
Unread 02-04-2015   #20
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

A friend of mine recently showed me Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerosu... beginning in Chapter 7 a gang of high school toughs convince a student with a particular power to transform them all into women so that they'll have an edge against a gender-specific attack wielded by a member of an opposing faction. Most of them turn out to be rather androgynous, but the head members of the group become notably feminine.

Last edited by Case Scenario; 02-04-2015 at 11:29 PM.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2015   #21
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case Scenario View Post
A friend of mine recently showed me Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerosu... beginning in Chapter 7 a gang of high school toughs convinces a student with a particular power to transform them all into women so that they'll have an edge against a gender-specific attack wielded by a member of an opposing faction. Most of them turn out to be rather androgynous, but the head members of the group become notably feminine.
I completely forgot about that manga, sadly the translator dropped it and RAWs are near impossible to find, so I have no idea if there are any more TG's after chapter 16
Unread 02-04-2015   #22
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

I've read that there's a translation of Chapter 17 somewhere by someone named "Gitomi," but I couldn't guess where to look. I'd like to imagine they all wind up stuck that way...
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2015   #23
JasonSlayer
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by generallyawesome View Post
New update:

This is a series I found on DLsite that features group TG in a Prison.

http://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/p.../BJ042174.html

http://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/p.../BJ044504.html

Unfortunately most of the TG happens offscreen.
These here I seem to see are from Sensouji Kinoto. The title is Totsuzen Onna ni Natta no 90% Shuujintachi, something about 90% of the criminals becoming women.

But everywhere I look, I can only find Vol. 1 when I really want Vol. 2! Any help out there?

Last edited by JasonSlayer; 03-24-2015 at 02:24 PM.
JasonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2015   #24
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Small update, In the film Hot Tub Time Machine 2 at around 18:43 the main characters are seen in the titular hot tub as women. It only occurs in quick flashes that need to be paused in order to see it clearly and there is no process but it does occur.

I don't know if this can be considered TG or not, but maybe seen as an alternate reality situation.

I'd put up screenshots if I knew how.