free hit counters
Genev89 Comics: Growing Girls and Foot Growth - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-20-2020   #1
Genev89
Process Fan

Post Genev89 Comics: Growing Girls and Foot Growth

This 28 March i will open my patreon. Many details are explained on my deviantart, but i will post here too!
I've usually commissioned artists to draw girls growing taller, sexier and with massive focus on their feet expanding, outgrowing the shoes, stretching them from the inside and then reducing them to shreddes!
Now i want to open a patreon that will help me to commission even more comics! All the girls are 18+ obviously!

So if you are interested follow me at https://www.deviantart.com/genev89
If you cant see stuff in my Deviantart just create an account and disable 18+ filter in options!

At 28th march i will publish the patreon link!
Maybe some could complain the lack of story and in these short comics, however they are totally focused on the images of growth: the available space is used to see the growth from different angle also different body parts. Studying new layouts to satify myself and people like me has become fun and challenging and i thank very much all the artists that collaborated with me and will on the future!
In the future i aim to insert some sex and a minimum of story, but the focus on growth and feet will always remain solid and massive.
I also plain to commission some female vocal artist to read some growth-foot growth story and post it on patreon (yes i love to write these stories of growth too).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PicsArt_03-18-11.32.42.jpg (1.02 MB, 177 views)

Last edited by Genev89; 03-21-2020 at 08:12 AM.
Genev89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2020   #2
Genev89
Process Fan

Re: Genev89 Comics: Growing Girls and Foot Growth

coming early this april!
Genev89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feet growth giantess toes, footgrowth, giantess, growth, shoesripping