free hit counters
Total Possession (Detailed Gender Transformation Erotica Book) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-15-2018   #1
BQNK
Process Fan

Total Possession (Detailed Gender Transformation Erotica)

EXCERPT

Something had happened. He could see his face in the reflected light of the door. It was covered in five o’ clock shadow, as if he had never left his body; as if he hadn't spent the last five hours as Mrs. Moore. His face tingled. He reached up and brushed his hand over his cheek. The whiskers fell from his face like pepper from a grinder. His eyes widened. He stroked the new smoothness of his cheeks, turning his face to each side. He felt a soreness in his cheekbones, moving into his jawline.

Did his face look. . . thinner?

He bit his bottom lip in confusion. It hurt. He released it and it bounced back into place, only with a bit more pout than normal. Almost swollen, like it has been stung by a bee. He squinted, doubtful of what he was seeing and feeling. The pain pushed through his cheek bones, permeating around his eyes and down into his nose. His sinuses felt like they were about to explode. His nostrils tightened. He stepped back in shock, then forward to see. The ridge of his nose, once crooked from being broken after a wrestling match, straightened and thinned, and the tip of his nose rounded out into a cute bulb.

He took a breath.

It’s different. Isn’t it?

Chad jumped back, looking around the pool. “Who said that?”

I did.

He searched beneath and above him, desperate to find the voice. “Who? Where are you?”

It doesn’t matter who or where I am. All that matters is our problem.

“What problem?” Chad looked back to his reflection. The voice spoke from within him.

The last time I saw you — your spirit — it was gawkish. Nervous. Unrefined. Now you have returned to me and I must return you back into your old body.

“Why is that a problem?”

Because you no longer fit it.

In a jolt the crotch of his blue swim trunks pulled into him. He jumped back, recoiling like his shorts had attacked him, realizing quickly that they were being pulled against him — by something behind him. The material strained and he could feel the chill, night wind blowing over more and more surface of his lower ass.

“Oh, my god. What are you doing?”

Making you fit.

---

From I Am Jake's Mom: Total Possession
Out now on Amazon!

THE NEW BOOK

I'm pleased to announce the new book in the I Am Jake's Mom saga is out on Amazon.

Many of you have been asking about this one and I appreciate your patience. Luckily this may be the hottest book I've ever written as I've taken great care into building the psychology, story, and erotic tension into an enjoyable, fiery read.

There are multiple, detailed transformations - both physical and psychological - some body shifting, and plenty of psychological suspense. (27,000 words)

Many erotica authors are churning out 1-4 books a month but often the quality of the writing and ideas suffer. Erotica doesn't have to be throw away. I am thoroughly convinced that erotica can be just as smart and literary as any other fiction and as a result: sexier. Yet, so much of transformation erotica is "BOOM, the character got breasts, then immediately had sex." Boring. They say the brain is the most powerful sex organ - why not use it?

I'm happy to share this book with you. Thank you to Process for all your support.

I Am Jake's Mom: Total Possession
by B.L. Quick (BQNK)

Once a path is chosen, can you ever go back?

Mike, Chad, and Brandon have desired their friend's mom for as long as they could remember -- but when a mysterious black stone is found, Brandon's desire takes on a whole new dimension. Now he's just had the best sex of his life. The only problem is, he was in Mrs. Moore's body when he had it. A hungry new logic has awakened within his new form — a feminine desire he is finding hard to fight. Should he use the mysterious black stone that got him into this mess and change back? Yes, he should. But, then again. . . what's the rush? Surely a few more hours spent in this beautiful, curvy body couldn't hurt.

Or could it?

♀ A black stone that opens doors to other realms of pleasure and threatens to change not only Brandon, but his friends as well.
♀ Detailed erotic gender transformation, swaps, and psychological suspense.
♀ Magic and unchained desire.

The second book in the I Am Jake's Mom series, Total Possession weaves a tale of erotic suspense your mind and your body won't soon forget.

WHAT READERS ARE SAYING ABOUT I AM JAKES MOM

"This book really makes you feel like you're a stranger in a different body!" ★★★★★

"Intriguing!"

"Delicious, original. The writing was strong and with a distinct voice, and the characters well represented."

"From my experience reading BL Quick I knew this would be very enjoyable and after I was finished that was confirmed. I 've always loved this author's takes on different genres of transformations. I typical enjoy the physical transformation the most in BL's stories but I quickly found the mental progression to be enthralling and just as captivating. The protagonists change from naive kid into a craving cougar was very hot and steamy. I very much look forward to the future for this author as it's always a day 1 purchase!

I Am Jake's Mom: Total Possession
by B.L. Quick
The story has 27,100 words and 24 Chapters.
Subjects: Gender Transformation. Detailed Transformation. Detailed Psychology. Gender Swap. Expansion. Dominance. Suspense. Premium Erotic Fiction. Male to Female Transformation.
Amazon: https://bit.ly/2JD8bSL

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
BL Quick's desire is to make readable, exciting stories of sex and transformation--stories with a plot, interesting characters, and riviting psychological twists. It's a challenge to balance story and sexiness, but it's a challenge Quick loves to take on, and she sacrifices neither in spinning a good tale. In addition to writing her extensive transformation work (from art to stories) has appeared on DeviantArt and Tumblr.

Last edited by BQNK; 06-15-2018 at 12:27 AM.
BQNK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gender transformation, m2f, tg erotica, tg transformation