free hit counters
Growth Comics Releases - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-15-2020   #1
Lingster
Frequent Poster

Talking Growth Comics Releases

I released a new 100 page e-comic yesterday in the 12 Transformations series – this one is about breast expansion. Like the title indicates, the book shows 12 transformations. One of the the breast expansion transformations is a 27 page comic story called "The Lift", about a woman and a man in an elevator that alters the size of women's breasts. The other 11 are sequences or very short stories.

The comic is available for Amazon Kindle or in PDF form at Gumroad – here's the product link on Gumroad:
12 Transformations #2

And here it is on Amazon: 12 Transformations #2

Last edited by Lingster; 04-16-2020 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Having problems with my site.
Lingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2020   #2
Mrblond
Process Fan

Re: Growth Comics Releases

Some nice sequences here, thanks!
Mrblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2020   #3
Lingster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrblond View Post
Some nice sequences here, thanks!
Glad you like them!
Unread 04-21-2020   #4
Lingster
Frequent Poster

Hey, I made a quickie breast expansion video out of the posing I did for my avatar: Growth Comics Breast Expansion Video #1

Last edited by Lingster; 04-21-2020 at 06:13 PM. Reason: imgur pulled down the video
Lingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2020   #5
wildcard555
Lurker

I've obtain your second BE issue, the 3D art and comics are nice.
My e-read can't change pages faster enough to give the 'animated' illusion of growth occurring, similar to the animated Avatar

I'm however more interested to learn if there is a second chapter in the works from your first BE story, Cupgrades?

I really enjoyed reading that and it ended with plenty of room for a second or possibly more chapters.
wildcard555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2020   #6
Lingster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard555 View Post
I've obtain your second BE issue, the 3D art and comics are nice.
My e-read can't change pages faster enough to give the 'animated' illusion of growth occurring, similar to the animated Avatar

I'm however more interested to learn if there is a second chapter in the works from your first BE story, Cupgrades?

I really enjoyed reading that and it ended with plenty of room for a second or possibly more chapters.
Thanks! I probably will have sequels to it. The idea of that series is that the man in the bar is able to write notes that alter reality when read. So I thought I could do a whole series of books about various transformation fetishes, based on whatever the note said.

I think if I publish more short stories like that I will probably include illustrations.
Unread 04-27-2020   #7
wildcard555
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingster View Post
Thanks! I probably will have sequels to it. The idea of that series is that the man in the bar is able to write notes that alter reality when read. So I thought I could do a whole series of books about various transformation fetishes, based on whatever the note said.

I think if I publish more short stories like that I will probably include illustrations.
Looking forward to the sequels of Cupgrade and if they get mixed with illustrations even better.

Your setup, of the old man at the bar, his written note, a skeptic patron who receive the note, is a nice cocktail mix for things to go get weird and interesting beyond that point
Unread 09-19-2021   #8
wildcard555
Lurker

@Lingster,

Is your ' Cupgrade: A BE story (The Twisting Ring Book 1) ' story ever going to see a sequel? It ended with to be continued and it had a lot potential.

Tags
breastexpansion, growthcomics