free hit counters
Lost breast expansion scenes - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-27-2017   #25
likeembig
Lurker
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 19
Re: Lost breast expansion scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiryha View Post
There is a breast reduction scene, and then the same woman grows boobs from her back.
Found a low quality version here at the 32:00 mark for anyone interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-FEahVfYaE
likeembig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2017   #26
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton
 
PyroWildcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,040
Re: Lost breast expansion scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiryha View Post
There is a breast reduction scene, and then the same woman grows boobs from her back.
Funny you mention that now. I had been debating with myself ever since I posted that over whether I should mention that here in case there was anyone interested in seeing it, and I had just got on now because I finally decided that I should. Seems you took care of that for me.

Oh, we don't see her back-boobs grow either, for anyone curious, we see them in a reveal when she turns around after they've already grown.

It's real shame given what prompted that transformation in the first place. The villain is at a restaurant and orders some milk from a waitress (making it very obvious what he was implying), and said waitress turns him down. That scene was begging for crazy-huge, lactating breasts.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2017   #27
likeembig
Lurker
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 19
Re: Lost breast expansion scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroWildcat View Post
Funny you mention that now. I had been debating with myself ever since I posted that over whether I should mention that here in case there was anyone interested in seeing it, and I had just got on now because I finally decided that I should. Seems you took care of that for me.

Oh, we don't see her back-boobs grow either, for anyone curious, we see them in a reveal when she turns around after they've already grown.

It's real shame given what prompted that transformation in the first place. The villain is at a restaurant and orders some milk from a waitress (making it very obvious what he was implying), and said waitress turns him down. That scene was begging for crazy-huge, lactating breasts.
Agreed. Odd choices and it didn't go anywhere even afterwards. (Not even a scene of her running from the restaurant in terror?)
likeembig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2017   #28
lowes96
Process Master
 
lowes96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 579
Re: Lost breast expansion scenes

Is that the girl from the movie Species if it is her career has really gone down hill!
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2017   #29
spacehillbilly
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: southern california
Posts: 50
Re: Lost breast expansion scenes

A short mockumentory video about Hitomi Tanaka was taking down.
spacehillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2017   #30
likeembig
Lurker
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 19
Re: Lost breast expansion scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacehillbilly View Post
A short mockumentory video about Hitomi Tanaka was taking down.
Do you have any more details?
likeembig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2017   #31
RussianRebel
Lurker
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 10
Re: Lost breast expansion scenes

Was this it? https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h598de88922a3e
RussianRebel is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2017   #32
spacehillbilly
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: southern california
Posts: 50
Re: Lost breast expansion scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRebel View Post


Yes thatís it.

Thanks!
spacehillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2017   #33
evilconcarne
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 59
Re: Lost breast expansion scenes

Some screen shots of most the action in Black Room, it was such a tease, there was so much potential in this movie!
evilconcarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2017   #34
evilconcarne
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 59
Re: Lost breast expansion scenes

Final shot, ends there unfortunately, I agree, there should have at least been a running out of the restaurant scene. This movie was pretty much garbage other than that scene, again, many good chances but all biffed.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2017-12-26 at 4.13.18 PM.png (222.6 KB, 259 views)
File Type: png Screen shot 2017-12-26 at 4.19.10 PM.png (194.7 KB, 208 views)

Last edited by evilconcarne; 12-26-2017 at 03:23 PM.
evilconcarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2017   #35
evilconcarne
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 59
Re: Lost breast expansion scenes

Found the whole scene https://www.aznude.com/azncdn/jillev...-hd-01-hd.html
evilconcarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.