free hit counters
Gender Bending Hulks - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

View Poll Results: Gender Bending Hulk Outs
Male to Female (Man to She-Hulk) 177 78.67%
Female to Male (Woman to Hulk) 48 21.33%
Voters: 225. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 03-22-2011   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Gender Bending Hulks

Hi there,

Recently, I happened upon an interesting idea; a kind of hybrid inspired by a few earlier concepts.

As the title suggests, this may take a little explanation.

Recently, I was considering the topic of fusing Gamma powered changes (Hulking out as it is most popularly known) with gender bending. As it is generally known that Hulking out reveals a powerful aspect of that person's psyche, I was considering adding a transgender dimension to such a change.

The first idea would have a fairly ordinary male hulk out into a she-hulk (by nature implying conventional TG).

My second idea is somewhat less orthodox in that I imagined a fairly ordinary or petite woman transforming into a male Hulk (implying the category of FTG, as it is known).

Both kinds of change, as I have seen, would be accompanied with mental changes as well, though to what extent I am not sure of yet .

As I find both ideas to be interesting, possibly to merit some further investigation and development, I was wondering what others might think too

I have also included a poll to discern if the forum leans one way or the other on the issue.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2011   #2
dolemitesh3
Lurker

Re: Gender Bending Hulks

I was thinking more along the lines of the "hulk out" would merely make a person involuntarily tg. Not necessarily into a muscular green skinned giant. Although I do love your idea as well.

As far as mental changes that would depend on the type of Hulk you are referring to....original hulk was a mindless beast, later he was gray and smarter(but weaker), then he was green and smart, and finally they threw a red hulk in to it and confused me.

In any case I guess maybe they would become totally consumed by the stereotypical lusts of whatever gender the "hulk" into.
dolemitesh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2011   #3
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

I had a female to male hulk idea (only not green). Basicly a bimbo girl hulks out into a brutish male form that speaks hulk speak. She is still a girl inside but experiences rage if feminine disappointments happen like breaking a nail or getting her new hairdo messed up. A shoft girl trapped in a hulking male body with her female mindset being transferred into a very feminine yet hulkish one. You BETTER say she's pretty if she asks you if she is. Never did anything with it though.
Weirdoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2011   #4
strawman1985
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolemitesh3 View Post
I was thinking more along the lines of the "hulk out" would merely make a person involuntarily tg. Not necessarily into a muscular green skinned giant. Although I do love your idea as well.

As far as mental changes that would depend on the type of Hulk you are referring to....original hulk was a mindless beast, later he was gray and smarter(but weaker), then he was green and smart, and finally they threw a red hulk in to it and confused me.

In any case I guess maybe they would become totally consumed by the stereotypical lusts of whatever gender the "hulk" into.
I love your idea
strawman1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2011   #5
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

actually there is a story that semi does tihs type of think called she hulks in heat that turns men into she hulk futa's. I could link the yahoo group if anyone wants to.
Unread 03-26-2011   #6
mercury01
No Man's Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderkid View Post
actually there is a story that semi does tihs type of think called she hulks in heat that turns men into she hulk futa's. I could link the yahoo group if anyone wants to.
Please do!
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2011   #7
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury01 View Post
Please do!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shehul...guid=199567210

you need mod approval but the mods pretty cool.

[warning the stories on this site are of an X rating...why do i even need ot menation this? your gonna go anyway!]
Unread 04-05-2011   #8
geviene81
Process Fan

Im more for M2F hulk's style...
geviene81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2011   #9
dolemitesh3
Lurker

Thanks Strawman!! If anyone would like to write a script in that vein i would make a comic out of it on poser.......although it might take a while.
dolemitesh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011   #10
strawman1985
Frequent Poster

Hmm... I might have to take a crack at writing something
strawman1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2011   #11
p2766479
Frequent Poster

Man to female she hulk sounds original