free hit counters
Giant Girl Adventures Webcomic - Page 11 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-17-2014   #121
Robopengy
Happy owl

Re: Giant Girl Adventures Webcomic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaPandora View Post
Okay gang, I know you haven't heard from me in a while- but three times a week like clockwork we're producing comics. And while sometimes it may look like our attention wanders, we are in fact giving you mini-giantess on giantess battle this month- a rather nasty one too.

If you like what we're doing, we sure could use some help. We have a few very dedicated patrons who help keep us afloat. But we could sure use more. A buck, two, three... the prints we sent out to our high tier patrons were beautiful works of art, believe me.

So if you like what we're doing and you wan to see more, or if you just want to show your support to let us know that we really do have more than 10 fans out there, please stop by, take a look, and consider making a pledge to keep us going.

Thanks in advance!

~Sabrina
I'll say that if there was a cleaned up, stand alone print of this panel (or something like that), I'd get it in a heartbeat!

http://www.giantgirladventures.com/i...I5P10_pcka.jpg
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2014   #122
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

Fair enough, I can get on that. Cleaned up stand alone- meaning just the pure artwork or a higher resolution of the existing Badonkasaurus piece?

"This is my 'Giant Girl don't care' face."
SabrinaPandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2014   #123
Robopengy
Happy owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaPandora View Post
Fair enough, I can get on that. Cleaned up stand alone- meaning just the pure artwork or a higher resolution of the existing Badonkasaurus piece?
Just pure artwork, like a remake of that panel. But with all the scientists and extra stuff out of the way
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2014   #124
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

Ahh, gotcha. Pretty sure we can manage that. And no dialogue either, correct?

Unread 10-29-2014   #125
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Any plans to get your comic in hard copy? I read comics so much easier that way.
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2014   #126
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

I need to get serious, get my page whipped into shape and then get merch on the table, that's true. Guess we're headed for a redesign.

Meanwhile, here's some process for you folks who tune in because you like it. Hope you enjoy.

Unread 09-29-2017   #127
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Hey, guys? Here's a concerning update.
http://www.giantgirladventures.com/comics/iss17pg36

I'm more embarrassed that I was away for so long that this slipped under the radar, so this is almost a year old at this time. In fact, Sabrina is gearing up to release novelisations, as her previous artist left and nobody has taken their place. When that happens, before, after, whatever, I'd like to use what little sway I have left here to ask for a meeting of the minds. I've already reached out to an artist consortium I believe could handle the task of keeping Ronnie alive.

So, if anybody is still reading this:
Sabrina, what do you need from potential artists? Portfolios, samples of Ronnie drawn in their style, their rendering of a scene you describe...?
I know a number of talented artists still drop by here occasionally - what would you need to know to take on the task of keeping Sabrina's dreams alive?

This is our chance to do real good, here.
Unread 09-29-2017   #128
ryantherebel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
Hey, guys? Here's a concerning update.
http://www.giantgirladventures.com/comics/iss17pg36

I'm more embarrassed that I was away for so long that this slipped under the radar, so this is almost a year old at this time. In fact, Sabrina is gearing up to release novelisations, as her previous artist left and nobody has taken their place. When that happens, before, after, whatever, I'd like to use what little sway I have left here to ask for a meeting of the minds. I've already reached out to an artist consortium I believe could handle the task of keeping Ronnie alive.

So, if anybody is still reading this:
Sabrina, what do you need from potential artists? Portfolios, samples of Ronnie drawn in their style, their rendering of a scene you describe...?
I know a number of talented artists still drop by here occasionally - what would you need to know to take on the task of keeping Sabrina's dreams alive?

This is our chance to do real good, here.
You can try contacting her directly via e-mail. I'm sure she'd appreciate some form of help.
Unread 08-17-2023   #129
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

In case no one noticed, we're back, and have been for a while. Working on wrapping up the story that was interrupted when the comic stopped publication, getting it all under the new artist. Check it out- I think you might be pleasantly surprised!